那是因为没人想去餐厅吃饭的同时
Because no one wants to go to a restaurant
还得看着别人文身
and watch people get tattooed while they eat.
太恶心了 -这个主意最棒了
It’s gross. – It’s the best idea ever.
红宝石纹身日 欢迎所有人光临
Ruby Tattoosdays, where everyone’s welcome.
炸鸡与文身 -根本没有这行儿
Chicken and tattoos. – That’s not a business!
知道吗 你必须振作起来
You know, you got to get your shit together.
时光飞逝
Time is passing by very quickly.
这就是为什么我一天到晚抽大♥麻♥ 好吧
That’s why I smoke weed all the time, okay?
它会让时间慢下来
It slows it all down.
听不懂人话
Fucking God.
我这是在担心你
See, I’m worried about you.
现在担心什么 你不是从来不关心的么
Well, why now? You never gave a shit.
你 这一秒之前 一直也没鸟过我
You, like, literally never cared until this second.
有什么动机吗
Like, wh-what, what gives?
你从没有罩过我一次
You never looked out for me once.
你是我哥哥
You’re my older brother.
难道不是应该你罩着我吗
You’re supposed to look out for me.
你 你只是因为要走了所以心中有愧吧
You’re-you’re just guilty ’cause you’re leaving?
现在突然间 你就一下子开始担心我要死了
Now, all of a sudden, you’re afraid I’m gonna die?
我终究会死 你走不走都一样
I was gonna die anyway, whether you stay or not.
你要自残吗 -有可能
Are you gonna hurt yourself? – Probably.
是啊 我有可能会自残
Yeah, I’m probably gonna hurt myself.
还没想好怎么做 但会的
I don’t know how, but yeah.
我就是最有可能这么做的人了
If anybody could do it, it’s me.
这就是为什么我不想理你 因为我知道
This is why I don’t talk to you, ’cause the one thing I know is
你不会听我的 所以
you’re not gonna listen to my advice, so…
斯科特:是啊 我为什么要听
Yeah, well, why would I?
你根本就不在乎
Like, you don’t even give a shit.
你 你还要走呢
You’re-you’re leaving.
你都不属于这个家了
You’re not even part of the family.
我他妈才是这个家里唯一的正常人
I’m the only fucking normal person in this family.
天哪 你知道吗
Jesus. You know…
我不在你身边的每一秒我都在担心你
Every second I’m away from you, I’m worrying about you.
你就是这样让人担心
That’s what you do to people.
你就该担心
You should be worried.
好了 别破坏我对大学的向往了
Okay, don’t fucking ruin college for me, okay?

Go!
好啊
Fine.
嘿 你真该把这讨喜的性格带到大学里去
Hey, you should bring that chipper personality to college.
男生都喜欢
Guys will love it.
你好
Hello.
好的 我先看看我的日程安排
Okay, let’s see my to-do list.
我们已经把行李装到车上了
Yo, we’re finished packing the car.
你想出来告别一下吗 还是
You want to come out and say goodbye or…?
哦 当然 马上就看完了
Oh, well, yeah, this is almost over.
我们马上就走了
No, like, we’re leaving.
哦 她要走吗 -要去大学啊 记得吗
Oh. She’s leaving? – Like, to go to college, you know?
哦哦 抱歉 -是啊 四年呢
Oh, oh, my bad. – Yeah, four years, so…
好吧 -走吧
Oh, all right. – Let’s go.
别看了 赶紧走
Nope, like… Go. Come on.
别为我担心 好吗
Uh, don’t worry about me, okay?
要到伤感的时刻了
This is really hard right now.
你看起来不太好
You don’t seem fine.
我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
Uh, okay.
你是我生命中的光
You’re the light of my life.
克莱尔 哦
Oh.
好啦
Okay.
帮忙装行李可真是谢谢你
Thanks for helping us pack the car.
斯科特:对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道你们已经装好了
I didn’t realize you guys were done already.
对妈妈好点儿
Be nice to Mom.
还有一定要回我短♥信♥
And please respond to my texts.
我会的 不用担心
I will. Don’t worry about it.
我 呃 回头我会去找你的
And, um… I-I’ll come visit you at some point.
好啊
Okay. All right.

Yeah.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. – I love you, too.
展翅高飞吧孩子
Fly.
Keep on hoping we’ll eat
Cake by the ocean
Talk to me, baby…

Hey.

Hey.

Uh…
我想着我还是要看看那个权力的游戏
I was thinking of finally seeing that Game of Thrones.
我是不是应该沉溺进去
Should I binge it?
哦 那个剧 挺 挺暴♥力♥的
Oh, it’s a, it’s a pretty violent show.
你确定要看吗
You sure you could watch that?
我在急诊工作
I work in an emergency room.
哦对
Right, yeah.
那你看烧杀抢掠啥的应该没问题
So, you could probably handle a good pillage.
是啊
Yeah.
好 那我就准备看了
Okay, well, maybe I’ll start watching it.
好的 -你跟我一起吗
Yeah. – You watch it with me?
呃 其实我 差不多看完了 所以
Um, well, I actually just kind of finished it, so I-I don’t…
剧情还在我脑中盘旋 所以我可能
It’s really fresh in my mind, so I-I would probably…
好吧 -我可以看一部分
Okay. – I can watch some of them.
我觉得我可能不能全看一遍了 但
Uh, I don’t think I can watch all of them again, but…
嗯 -那就待会儿见了
Well… – I’ll see you later, then.
好吧
All right.
你还好吗
Uh, are you okay?
还是
Or…
怎么了
Oh. Yeah?
过来
Come on.
没 没
Uh, it’s, it-it’s…
没事的
It’s okay. It’s…
我在这儿 我在
I-I’m here. Uh, I’m here.
别 别难过了
Don’t-don’t worry about it.
你知道 她
She’s, you know…
她离咱们只有45分钟车程的
Well, she’s only, like, 45 minutes away,
她肯定 过个五分钟就会打来电♥话♥的
and she’ll-she’ll probably call in, like, five minutes.
但是
But, hey.
你不是还有我呢吗 对吧
You still got me, right?

Yeah.
哦 草
Oh, shit.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
奥斯卡:看 你应该这样拿
See, you got to hold it like this.
塔拉:我看看 噢
Let’s see. Oh.
哦耶 -哦
Oh, yeah! – Oh!
嘿 嘿 等下 兄弟们
Hey, hey, wait. Hey, hey, guys.
是这样
Look, look.
你们不能在这儿呆着
You can’t be here, man.
你们得离开 -凯尔西:为什么
Y-You got to go. – Why?
这是私人土地 这就是为什么
It’s private property, that’s why.
这是个废弃的孤儿院 我们怎么不能呆了
It’s an abandoned orphanage. Why can’t we be here?
谁鸟你啊 兄弟
Who gives a shit, man?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你在守着孤儿们的鬼魂儿吗
You fucking protecting the ghosts of dead orphans?
听着 胖坎耶 闭上你的臭嘴
Look, fat Kanye, shut your damn mouth.
我五分钟候再他妈过来
I’ll be back in five minutes for you assholes.
如果你们还在这儿 我就报♥警♥ 没商量
If you’re still here, I’m calling the cops, period.
你最好报♥警♥ 哥们儿 因为你是个假警♥察♥
You better get the cops, man, ’cause you’re a fake cop.
你需要真警♥察♥ – 保安:小王八羔子
You need the real ones. – Motherfuckers.
操你们娘的 – 伊戈尔:我有点后悔
Fuck all of y’all. – I feel bad.
我们 是 是不是太过分了
We-we were a little too mean.
是啊 – 他挺好的
Yeah. – He’s nice.
是啊 他是个好人
Yeah, he’s a really good guy.
那种人 他才是史泰登岛真正的问题
See, that guy… that is what is wrong with Staten Island.
别的镇上的人都不来我们这儿
We don’t get any cool people from any of the other boroughs.
没人来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!