Hey.

Kelsey. Hi.
你还好吗
Hey. How are you?
你在这里干嘛呢 – 额 我就
What are you doing here? – Oh, I just, uh…
我就想找你聊聊
I-I just wanted to talk to you.
额我今天有公务员考试
Well, I have my civil service test today.
嗯 我知道啊
Oh, yeah, I-I remembered.
所以我才想
That’s why I wanted to, you know…
我得走了 -我可以一起去吗
I have to go. – Can I come?
啥 为毛
What? Why?
做你的精神支柱啊
You know, for, like, moral support.
我想在你身边随时支持着你
I just want to be there for you.
好吧 我阻止不了你 -嗯那挺好的
Well, I can’t stop you. – Oh, all right, great.
你头发真美
Y-Your hair looks nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你现在可能想聊
Listen, I know you probably want to talk about
关于我俩的关系这些严肃的话题, 但是我没法跟你聊哈
relationship stuff and serious bullshit, but I can’t.
我现在必须集中精力学习 才不会搞砸我的考试
I have to study and focus right now so I don’t screw this up.

Okay.

I, um…
如果你愿意我可以帮你啊
I can help you, if you like.
你才不会想帮我呢
You don’t want to help me.
不 我很想帮你的
Mm, yeah, I do. I would love to.
好 那你帮我测试这部分
Okay, w-will you just test me on this part?
好 那个吗
Yeah. That one?
准备好了 -好
All right. – Okay.
开始了哦
Here we go.
Amy必须要在一天内完成3个任务
“Amy must complete three tasks at work.
她预计前两个任务
“She estimates that the first two tasks
她需要45分钟完成
“will take her 45 minutes to complete
第三个任务需要花她
“and that the third task will take her
2小时45分钟完成
“two hours and ten minutes to complete.
如果Amy 的估计是准确的话
“If Amy’s estimate is correct,
她完成所有任务的总耗时是多少
how long will it take her to complete all three tasks?”
3小时又40分钟
Three hours and 40 minutes.
你猜的还是你已经知道答案了
Did-did you just guess that or did know the answer?
回答正确
No, that’s correct.
太厉害了
That’s incredible.
哇 – 还好啦
Wow. – It’s not that amazing.
没有 就是很厉害呢 -别紧张
It is, no. – Relax.
都是数学题啊
I-I… Is it all math questions?
应该是了 公务员考试不都这样
I thought it was, like, city shit.
没有没有
No, no.
你得证明你很聪明
You have to prove that you’re not stupid,
这样他们才会让你在城市里工作
and then you can work for the city.
哦哦
Oh. Oh.
看来我是没法在城市里工作了
So I can never work for the city.
嘿 我
Hey, uh, I…

I, uh…

I, um…
我爱你
I love you.
很爱很爱
A lot.
我一直都很爱你 我
I-I always have, and I, um…
所以我才表现得很奇怪
That’s why I always act so weird.
我不知道我要如何表达自己
‘Cause I don’t know how to express myself.
因为我的错误表达
Failure to do so
所以给你带来了很大的伤害
could result in serious injury.
我要问下一题吗 -好
Should I ask the next? – Yeah.
好 下一题 有250个人
All right, so, “Of the 250 people
在一家医疗机构工作 16% 是文员
“working at a medical facility, 16% are clerks.
多少个是
How many are…”
感谢您乘坐Staten Island 渡轮
Thank you for riding the Staten Island Ferry.
我都忘了我读到哪里了
I’ve lost my place.
一家医疗机构有250名员工
“Of the 250 people working at a medical facility,
16% 是文员 -嗯
16% are clerks.” – Mm-hmm.
非文员类的职员有几个
“How many are not clerks?”
答案页都被你泄露了
You’re showing me the page.
你会等到我考完试么
Hey, will you wait for me while I do it
然后我们一起回Staten 岛
and then we can go back to Staten Island together?
当然啦 你要考多久
Yeah. Of course. How long are you gonna be?
3个半小时
Three and a half hours.

All right.
真的啊 -是啊 我去找点事做
Really? – Yeah, I’ll go figure something out.

Okay.
嗯 就这么定了
All right. Cool.
考试加油哦
Good luck.
搞点有文化的
Maybe do something cultural.
拓展下你的视野啥的
Like, broaden your horizons.
好嘞
All right.
加油哦 好好考
Good luck. Have fun.
我的天啊 我紧张死了
Oh, my God, I’m freaking out!
好紧张
I’m scared.

Mm
啊哦
Ay-oh

Hey
拉塔特
Ratatat
是啊
Yeah
不 不 不 不
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
跟我说说你对梦想的看法
Tell me what you know about dreaming, dreaming
你啥都懂
You don’t really know about nothing, nothing
你也不惧明日的考验
You don’t really care about the trials of tomorrow
与其闷闷不乐的睁眼卧床
Rather lay awake in the bed full of sorrow
不如起来去追逐自己的幸福
I’m on the pursuit of happiness and I know
不是所有闪光的东西都是金子
Everything that shine ain’t always gonna be gold, hey
一旦想开了就好了
I’ll be fine once I get it
我会越来越好
I’ll be good
追逐自己的幸福
I’m on the pursuit of happiness and I know
我知道不是所有闪光的东西就是金子
Everything that shine ain’t always gonna be gold, hey
我懂了以后我就想开了
I’ll be fine once I get it
我会好起来的
I’ll be good
跟我说说你对梦想的理解
Tell me what you know about dreaming, dreaming
你并不是一无所知
You don’t really know about nothing, nothing
告诉我
Tell me what you know about
是什么让你夜晚惊梦
Them night terrors every night
凌晨5点 惊出一身冷汗 再也睡不着了
5:00 a.m., cold sweats, waking up to the sky
我再追逐我的幸福 我也知道
I’m on the pursuit of happiness and I know
并不是所有会放光的都是金子
Everything that shine ain’t always gonna be gold, hey
我懂了以后就想开了
I’ll be fine once I get it
我会好起来的
I’ll be good
追逐幸福
Pursuit of happiness
是啊
Yeah
我会找到它
I’ll get it
我会好起来的
I’ll be good.

Ooh

Ooh
哦 从未 从不
Oh, never, never, never
我停下思考的脚步
Did I ever stop to think
我发现自己和你在一起
That I’d find myself here with you
在你的梦境世界里
In your own world of dreams
但是我来了
Oh, but here I am
和你在一起
Again with you
你是我快乐的源泉
You are my joy
我的快乐来自于你
And my joy is you
绝不 也从未
Never, never
我从未停止爱你
Never did I ever stop loving you
是啊
Yeah
有时候我停下脚步 问
Sometimes I stop and ask
想着你再哪里
And wonder where you were
然后让自己不在想你
Then I rip you from my mind
因为我觉得你并不在意
‘Cause I thought you didn’t care

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!