来来来
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
就这样 就这样
Here we go, here we go, here we go.
好的
All right.
有个 腹部受伤 的患者
Abdominal wound!
到了
There we go.
哪儿呢
Where? Where?
放2号♥床
Put him in Two.
上2号♥床
In Two.
测量下他的生命体征
Let’s get vitals.
好了 到了亲 -好 就把他放这里
All right, buddy. – All right, get him right here.
我们需要脱下你的衣服
We got to get your shirt off.
让我看下你还没有其他创伤
Let me know if you need trauma.
哦我去 -好 我们开始了哦
Oh, shit. – Okay. Here we go.
慢慢来 慢慢来 – 你俩去6号♥床
Nice and easy, nice and easy. – I’ll meet you at Six. Six.
你可以吗 你会好起来的
You okay? It’s gonna be okay.
他是你朋友
He’s one of your friends?
不是啦 只是纯帮忙而已
No, no, no. I-I was just helping him.
是啊 斯考特 把他带过来而已
Yeah, Scott brought him in.
那人是在我们出任务的时候
You know, guy just kind of wandered into the firehouse
不知怎么的自己走到消防站去的
while we were out on a call.
把衣服脱了 衣服上都是血迹
You guys are covered in blood. Take these off.
把它们放这里
Throw ’em here.
放那边去
Put ’em over here.
放那边就好 那下面
Just leave ’em there. Down there.
那是啥
What’s that?
你背上的是啥呢 – 哦 那个啊
What’s that? – Oh.
我是你儿子的纹身练习对象
I let your son practice on me.
看起来怎么样 他还没创作完 不让我看还
How’s it look? He won’t let me see it till it’s done.
我看下
Let me see it.
他说想纹啥都可以的
He, um, he-he let me do whatever I wanted, so…
天啊
Jesus Christ.
他没在我背上搞什么乱七八糟的吧
He didn’t put anything stupid on there, did he?
他搞好久了都还没完成
Took forever.

Nah.
额 我眼睛老纹不好
Yeah, I, um… I can never get the eyes right
我好像把它们画得过深了点 但是 我
’cause I-I just make them too dark, but I-I…
很美啊
It’s beautiful.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
你真的纹得很好 -谢谢
You could really do this. – Thanks.
没有中文字吧
There’s not any, like, Chinese characters
有中文字
or anything back there, is there?
没有没有
No, no.
没有
No, no, no.
你跟我说不要搞那些 我就没搞了
You told me not to.
我很听话的
I would never disobey you.
雷 谢谢你 让他在你背上联♥系♥纹身
Thank you for letting him do this, Ray.
我啥也没做啊 只是做在那里
Oh, I didn’t do anything. I just sat there.
都是他在帮我纹
He did all the work.
你很享受给我后背纹身吧
You liked going over the spine, didn’t ya?
老享受了
Took it like a champ.
我一直坐在那里缩着背 让他作画
I sat there wincing.
我去
Oh, my God.
你俩好歹拉下帘子撒
Can we at least close the curtain?
哦 我的男人们 – 老弟 又没人死在这里 (拉啥帘子)
Oh. My guys. – Guys, people die in here, all right?
我的男人们 过来
My guys. My guys. – Uh… – Aw, come on.
老妈我才不想跟他拥抱呢 他都没穿衣服
Mom, I don’t want to hug him. He’s not wearing a shirt.
来吧 你受得了的啦 – 老兄 你皮肤太滑了
Come on, you can handle it. – Ah, dude, you’re so smooth.
跟个海獭似的
You’re-you’re like a sea otter.
好了啦 差不多了
Please, we have to stop.
差不多了
We have to stop. Please. Please.
别抱了 别抱了
Please stop? Please stop.
但是首先 你要先去见 Stark 伯爵 和他家小姐 你就会
But first, you will get to Lord and Lady Stark and you will…
自打那天跟雷和他同事从消防站
I hung out with, like, Ray and the guys
去酒吧玩儿的时候
from the firehouse the other night at the bar,
他们聊到了老爸的一些趣事
and, um, they were just telling all these stories about Dad.
那些故事我之前都没听你说过
And there were stories I never heard of before,
比如说他也嗑药
like, you know, about him, like, doing coke
他也很搞笑
and being hilarious.
是啊 – 你知道这些事儿啊
Yeah. – You know?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
他是很搞笑
Well, he was hilarious.
是嘛
Yeah.

Uh…
他也经常干些出格儿的事 他很疯狂
He was also out of control and crazy.
听懂了吗 – 你不能这么吼我
Do you understand? – You can’t.
你怎么都不跟我说
Why-why didn’t you just tell me?
不知道啊
I don’t know.
可能我是想让你对他只留下好印象从而
I just… I wanted you to have some good memories
去弥补见不到他的遗憾吧
to offset what happened.
我不知道应该怎么跟你说这些事
I didn’t know what to-to say.
我曾经是想跟你说 你爹很喜欢跟你一起看卡♥通♥
Was I gonna say, “Your dad really loved watching cartoons
因为他也经常绊跤
with you ’cause he was tripping all the time”?
是啊
Yeah.
听起来是个好父亲呢
Sounds like a good dad to me.
不 你知道吗
No, you know what?
嗯我懂
Uh, I get it.
得知他跟其他人一样也有自己的毛病
Knowing that he had his issues and… problems
我松了一口气
just like everybody else, it makes me feel better.
他是个真正活生生的人了
It really… it really humanizes him.
他是个很好的人
Well, he was a great guy.
他也是个很复杂的人
He was a very complicated guy.
他有着一颗大爱的心
He had a really big heart.

Mm.
像雷一样嘛
Like, like Ray?

Uh…
是吧 是像雷一样
Yeah, I guess, like Ray, yeah.
是哦
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 你就是对这款的人毫无免疫
Um, I guess you could say that you have a type.

Uh-huh.
是啊
Yeah.
我就喜欢这款的
I have a type.
你知道我虽不常提起他 但
I know we don’t really talk about it much, but…

…I, uh…
我很想念老爸
I-I miss Dad.
很想很想
A lot.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
然后
And, uh…
我为我之前的叛逆
I’m sorry that I’ve been
的行为道歉
so difficult to deal with.
我会
I’ll…
我会努力找到
I’ll try and…
属于自己的生活
get it together.
我知道 真的很抱歉
It’s just hard.
你很难忘掉(老爹)
I think it’ll always be hard.

I, uh…
我真的很喜欢雷但
I really like Ray, but I…
他真应该去刮下胡子
He’s-he’s got to lose that mustache.
我的意思是
I mean, come on.
当我和他一起出门的时候
When we go out in public,
人可能会以为我被他绑♥架♥了呢
people think that I’m kidnapped, you know?
就我俩出现在超♥市♥的那身打扮
The looks that we get at the supermarket.
人们看着我就像在问
They’re like… People-people look at me like,
你还好么 我回答 我很好
“Are you okay?” And I’m like, “Yeah, no, yeah.
他是我妈 男票
It’s my mom’s boyfriend.”
好了 兄弟 祝你好运 -谢谢你送我一程
All right, buddy, good luck. – Thanks for the lift.
老弟 不客气
All right, man.
自信点哈
Confidence, right?
好的 -加油 拿下她
Yeah. – All right, go get ’em.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!