There’s still needles involved.
嗯这个纹身好看哦
Yeah, that’s a nice tattoo.
很复古
It’s aces.
你丫混♥蛋♥在偷看我牌 -啥
You looking at my cards, you piece of shit? – What?
没呢 我说的是纹身
No, no, no, no. I’m talking about the tattoo.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
啥 -你居然一晚上在搞我
What? – First good hand you dealt me
你作弊
all night, you’re cheating?
他说的是纹身好不啦 -是啊
He was talking about the tattoo. – Exactly.
这么烂的借口
You are the worst liar ever.
6乘以4等于多少
What’s six times four?
– 24.
24 对了 是 24
24. Yeah, 24.
那 7×5 呢
What’s seven times five?
35 答对了
35. – Good job.
聪明的娃儿
Look how smart you are.
我在猜你画的都是些啥
I’m trying to guess what you’re drawing
你手在我后背上上下下的动着
by the, by the way your hand’s going.
记住啊 别整那些个奇怪的玩意儿啊 小心我的40米大刀
Remember, nothing weird or I’ll kill you.
都是正常玩意儿 好吧
Nothing weird. – Okay.
这看起来不奇怪吧
It doesn’t look weird, does it?
挺正常的
No, not at all.
嗯 很好不然我会杀了他的
Oh, good, ’cause you know I’ll murder him.
看着很不错呢
It looks wonderful.
哎呀 这么疼的咩
Oh! Is it supposed to hurt?
咋这么疼呢
Is it supposed to hurt that much?
墨通过针扎进你皮肤 当然疼了
It’s-it’s a needle going into your back. Yeah.
道理我懂啊 我以为背上脂肪多点 会好点儿
I know, but I thought I had more back fat than that.
我可以也整个纹身不
Can I get a tattoo?
不不行 -可以啊
No. No. – Sure.
好吧 -不行
All right. – No.
绝对不行
Never.
别打扰专业人士干活
Don’t mess with perfection.
全员出发
Everybody goes.
全员出动 一级警报
Both companies, first due.
电♥话♥警报 警报号♥ 3-4-3
Phone alarm. Box 3-4-3.
罗克兰和富兰克林路中间的卡朋特大道18号♥
18 Carpenter Avenue between Rockland and Franklin.
2楼的一个私宅窗户有烟雾冒出
Smoke coming from the second- floor window of a private home.
出车
Turnout.
哟呵
Yoo-hoo.
你好 -咋了
Excuse me. – Yeah?
嘿 兄弟 你好么
Hey, man. How you doing?
你好 兄弟
What’s up, man?
帮忙一下
I need some assistance over here, please.
好嘞 -给我一个
Sure, I… – Hey, give me a sh…
我的天 -啊 么事的
Oh, my God! – Ah, don’t worry about it.
一切都还好的
Listen, everything’s all good.
没什么大不了的
It’s, uh, really nothing.
我只要你帮我一下下
I just need a little assistance.
这个马上处理一下就好了
This is something that needs to be taken care of now.
你这是咋整的呀 你还好么 你被枪击中了
What happened? Are you okay? Did you get shot?
还是你被捅刀子了 -这一点儿也不是小事儿啊
Were you stabbed? – It’s not really a big deal.
可能是我的电子烟在我裤兜里爆♥炸♥了
My vape exploded in my pocket. Just…
也可能是我做瑜伽动作没做对
I didn’t stretch right before yoga.
可能我刚在玩儿乒乓球儿不小心滑倒了
I was playing tennis. I slipped.
到底咋回事儿啊 你 – 你要我说点儿啥
Well, which one is it? – What do you want me to say?
没啥事儿了
It was nothing.
我只是需要你帮我处理下伤口
I just need some medical attention, but just by you.
大哥 我大哥110 问下啊 我也不知道该咋整啊
Dude, I got to call 911. I don’t know what to do.
别别别 别回头把警♥察♥给我招来了
No, no, no, listen, listen. No police, please.
今儿就算了吧
Not today.
你说啥呢你 -没事
What does that even mean? – No.
我们不需要政♥府♥的人协助了
We don’t need to get the government involved
在这种情况下
into this situation.
我们一起弄弄就好了
We can handle this together.
大佬 我现在嗨着呢 没法帮你啊
Dude, I’m so high. I can’t help you right now.
我也很嗨着呢
I’m high, too.
那你应该很了解我的感受啊
Well, then you know how I feel.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
帮我看下伤口
Take a look at this.
我需要清洗下伤口
I need some sort of foam.
我嘞个去 – 你有针可以缝下么
Holy shit! – You got some stitching?
老兄 – 你 你有没有针
Dude! – Do-do you have, like, a little needle?
你有没有类似针一样的东西 -没有
Do you have something with a needlepoint? – No.
这是咋回事啊
What happened?
就是一场误会 发生点儿争执
It was a misunderstanding. It was an argument.
不过我们和好了 我们解决了
But we’re all friends again. We worked it out.
你懂的 都是朋友嘛
You know how buddies get.
老大我得把你送医院去
Dude, I… We-we, we got to take you to the hospital
不然你会死的 -我会死
or you’re gonna die. – I’m not gonna die.
是的你会死 -我会死
Yes, you are. – I’m gonna die?
是的我确定
Yeah, I’m positive.
一定以及肯定 如果咱们不去医院
I’m positive that you’re gonna die
你会死的
if we don’t go to the hospital.
这里有金属检测器吗
Are there metal detectors in here?
我不确定啊 咋了
I-I’m not sure. Why?
没事
Don’t even worry about it.
我后面再告诉你
I’ll tell you later.
我去
Oh, shit.
啊 我去 疼啊 – 你会没事的
Oh, fuck. – You’ll be all right.
啊老天好疼 – 你会没事的
Oh, my God. – You’ll be all right.
有人吗 帮个忙欸
Guys, I need help!
这个人在流血 他失了很多血
This guy’s bleeding! He’s losing a lot of blood!
麻烦给我一架轮床 – 谢谢
I need a gurney, please! – Oh, thank you.
来 用手压住 -谢谢
All right, just hold… Put… – Thank you.
用手压住伤口 会
Put pressure on it, all right?
你好这个人不是被抢击中了就是被人捅刀子了
Hi. This guy’s been, uh, either shot or stabbed.
具体我也不知道 他没说得很清楚
I don’t know. He’s been kind of vague about it.
先生 你被中枪了 还是被捅刀子了
Sir, have you been shot? Stabbed?

No.
我失足掉进小树丛了- 好吧
I fell in a thorn bush. – Okay.
让他填下这个表
Have him fill out this paperwork,
他填好了医生一会会叫你名字的
and the doctor will call you when he’s ready.
帮我个忙 跟我换个身份证行么
Do me a favor, man. Can we just switch identities?
啥 不要
What? No.
那让我借用下你驾照嘞
Just let me use your driver’s license.
大哥我们长得一点都不像啊 -没人会知道的
We look nothing alike, dude. – No one’s gonna know.
相信我
Just trust me.
我流血流得我感觉要拉屎了
I’m bleeding. It feels like I have to shit.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我是玛吉的儿子 你认识
I’m Margie’s son. Do you know…
我是玛吉的儿子
I’m Margie’s son.
我不认识她
I don’t know who that is.
我只是个负责登记的人而已
I’m just filling in.
好吧
Okay.
我懂 -我越来越疼
I know. – My pain keeps coming.
告诉我那个混♥蛋♥父亲 我恨他
Tell that fucking cocksucker, my father, that I hate him
也爱他 我原谅他了
and I love him at the same time and I forgive him.
我不用替你转达啊 你一定会没事的
I-I-I do not need to do that, because you’re gonna live.
告诉我姐姐 我知道她就是我妈妈
Tell my sister I know she’s my mother.

Huh.
我一听到消息马上就赶过来了
Got here as soon as I could.
老哥 我们得帮帮他
Hey, man, we got to help this guy.
他血都要流光了
He’s bleeding out.
他是警♥察♥吗
This a cop?
他看起来好像一个警♥察♥哦
He looks like a cop.
护士您好
Excuse me, ma’am.
我是雷·毕肖普 消防57队
Ray Bishop, Ladder 57.
帮我们找个医生救治这个人
We got to get this guy some help.
我们要走过去
We got to move it along here.
跟我来 – 好 兄弟 起来
Follow me. – Okay, come on, buddy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!