Transmitting second alarm.
房♥号♥ 1-1-8
Box 1-1-8.
五层建筑的
Fire in the first and second floor
一楼和二楼失火
of a five-story multiple dwelling.
1-4-9 呼叫1-4-9
1-4-9 to 1-4-9,
司机准备开始工作
Chauffer to start work.
1-4-9司机已就位
1-4-9 Chauffeur to Control.
打开消防栓
Turn on the hydrant.
好的 穿好装备
All right. Suit up.
10-4 号♥
10-4.
5-7号♥梯呼叫司机
Ladder 5-7 to Chauffeur.
George 带上天线 打通三楼的窗户
George, take the aerial and vent that third-floor window,
然后带上天线上楼顶
and then get the aerial to the roof.
1-4-9呼叫1-4-9
1-4-9 to 1-4-9.
司机 供水
Chauffeur, start water.
准备好了吗 我开门了
Are you guys ready? I’m opening the door.
49号♥ 水开了
49, here comes your water.
灭火灭火 赶快 扑灭它
Hit it, hit it. Go. Hit it, hit it!
我没事
I’m good.
你还好吗 – 还好
You all right? – Yeah.
他们会没事的 他们能搞定
They’re gonna be fine. They got this.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I-I know.
我知道看起来很吓人 但他们心里都有数的
I know it looks bad, but they know what they’re doing.
好吗
All right?
5-7号♥梯 5-7号♥司机
Ladder 5-7, Chauffeur 5-7.
我打开了三楼窗户
I just vented the third-floor window.
我现在带着天线上楼顶
I’m bringing the aerial to the roof.
5-7号♥
5-7 O.V. to 5-7.
我在二楼发现一名10-45
I got a 10-45 on the second floor.
我从里面的楼梯把他带到楼下
Gonna bring him down the inside stairs.
10-4号♥ 雷
10-4, Ray.
5-7号♥楼顶
5-7 roof to 5-7…
1-4-9号♥司机
1-4-9 Chauffeur to 1-4-9.
水压怎么样 – 水压没问题
How’s the water pressure? – Pressure’s fine.
5-7-9呼叫5-7
5-7-9 to 5-7,
一楼所有房♥间已经撤离
all the apartments on the first floor are clear.
10-4 队长
10-4, Cap.
每个人第一次进火场
You know, everyone gets nervous
都会紧张的
during their first fire.
你知道吗 我还是个新手的时候 我害怕死了
You know, when I was a probie, I was so scared,
走到哪都跟着我的队长
I would follow my captain everywhere,
拽着他的衣服
just hold on to his jacket.
就紧跟着他 希望自己活下来
You know, follow him around, hold on for dear life.
是啊 – 但是 呃
Yeah. – No, but, uh,
每个人都会有点害怕的
you know, everybody gets a little scared.
我觉得 这说明你是坦率的
I mean, you know, I mean, it’s… keeps you honest.
知道吗 如果你不害怕
You know? No, if you don’t get scared,
那你肯定不正常 – 是啊
there’s something wrong with you. – Mm-hmm.
但是 你♥爸♥爸从不会害怕
And, by the way, your dad never got scared.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah? How-how do you know?
以前吧 我和他在同一个消防站
I mean, back in the day, I-I was at the same house
一起待了六个月
with him for about six months, so…
等等 你和我爸爸共事了六个月
Wait, you worked with my dad for six months
你现在才告诉我 – 是啊 我觉得
and you’re just telling me? – Yeah. I mean, I…
我不想让你感到别扭
Yeah, I didn’t want to make you feel weird.
我们不想伤害你
We didn’t want to insult you
因为你看上去很脆弱
’cause you seem a little delicate.
拜托 – 确实是
No. Please. – Well, yeah.
那 他是什么样的人
What, w-what was he like?
他和你有点像
He was kind of like you.
就是 如果你不了解他
You know, like, if you didn’t know him,
你就会觉得他是个巨婴 但是他
you’d think he was a crack baby, but he was…
但他是个好人 他是个很不错的人
No, but he was a good guy. He was a, he was a great guy.
他是个好人 – 是啊 我听说
He was a great guy. – Well, I-I, I mean, I heard
他超级搞笑的 – 是的
he was fucking hilarious. – Oh, yeah.
他逃脱了好多糗事
And-and he got away with so much shit,
因为他非常讨人喜欢
like, because he was so freaking likable.
什么糗事 他逃脱了什么
What kind of stuff? Like, w-what’d he get away with?
有一次 我们正在西边高速上开车
One time, we were driving down the West Side Highway
在外面玩了一整晚 – 对
after being out all night… – Mm.
你知道这事
You know this.
这事超经典
This is a good one.
然后他就
And, uh, he’s, like,
爬出天窗 爬上去
he’s up on the… through the sunroof.
他就坐在车顶上
He’s, like, sitting on top of the car.
我们没办法让他下来
We’re like… We couldn’t get him in.
我们就加速开车 然后急刹
So we start speeding up, stopping short, you know.
后来我们撞上了桥 他就跌到挡风玻璃上
By the time we hit the bridge, he fell onto the windshield.
他就 – 怎么了
So he’s… – What?
他就
he’s, like…
怎么样
What?
就趴在那 咒骂我们 他的脸
Hanging on, cursing at us, putting his face
就挤在挡风玻璃上
up against the windshield.
他骂道 你们这些狗♥日♥的♥
He’s like, “You motherfuckers!”
就很像阿汤哥的电影
It was like some real Tom Cruise shit.
然后
So…
我们到了布鲁克林
We get into Brooklyn.
当然啦 那就有警♥察♥
And sure-sure enough, there’s cops.
就像专门在那等我们似的
Like, uh, like they were waiting for us.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我就想 我们肯定完蛋了
So now I’m like, “Oh, fuck. We’re screwed.”
斯坦从车上下来 他对着警♥察♥走过去
Stan gets off the car. He goes over to the cop.
我就想 完了 他要去跟警♥察♥闹事了
I’m thinking, “Oh, shit, he’s gonna fucking clock this cop.
他肯定会那样
He’s gonna, you know…”
结果他直接走过去 捧着警♥察♥的脸
And he goes right up to him, grabs his face,
亲了他的嘴
and he kisses him on the lips.
他们是高中同学
They went to high school together.
搞半天他们是高中同学
They went to fucking high school together.
我就想 只有斯坦才能逃脱这种事
I’m like, “Only Stan could get away with that.”
真的 我发誓
I swear to God.
你知道吗 传闻说
Well, you know, the rumor is
他的可♥卡♥因♥就是从警♥察♥这拿的
that he got the coke from the cops.
不是那一个警♥察♥ 他还认识一个在曼哈顿的警♥察♥
Not that cop. There was another cop he knew in Manhattan.
什么 不是吧不是吧不是吧
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No.
可♥卡♥因♥ 啥 不是吧 – 伙计们
Coke? What? No. – Guys, guys, guys.
那是他父亲啊 – 所以呢
Guys, it’s his dad. – So?
我不知道这不能说 – 那是他父亲
I didn’t know it was a secret. – It’s his dad.
你们不能话说一半啊
You can’t just tease me with that.
拜托了 伙计们 – 可这是
Please, guys, but… – It was…
你们不懂 我妈跟我说
You don’t understand. My mom, my mom tells me
说了好多他的故事
all these stories about how much
说他就是个圣人啊什么的
he’s like a saint and all that shit.
我超想听可♥卡♥因♥的故事
Like, I-I would love to hear a coke story.
拜托了 – 说13禁的版本
Please. – The PG-13 version.
不要啊 说完整的版本
No, you don’t… No, the real version.
你们不懂我承受的压力
You don’t understand the amount of pressure I’m under,
以为他是个完美的人 – 好吧 随你了
thinking this guy’s perfect. – All right, fuck it, fuck it.
好吧 我们那时候都磕得上头了
All right, we were coked out of our minds.
秒啊 – 是吗 我们全都磕了
Nice. – All right? We all were.
我们 是啊 我们都有份
We all… Well, I mean, uh, we were.
但是时代不一样 那时候我们都有份 – 是啊
But that was a different time. I mean, we all did it. – Right.
这家伙是个瘾君子
This guy was the cokehead.
你就是个瘾君子 – 好吧
You were the cokehead. – All right.
我四年前就戒了 你知道的
I stopped four years ago. You know that.
你在说啥 你以为
What are you talk… How do you think
他这些年怎么保持这么瘦的
he stayed this skinny all these years?
那是因为我新陈代谢快
No, I have a high metabolism.
你的脸皮应该刻在玻利维亚的硬币上
They should have his face on a nickel in Bolivia.
但那是玩闹的时候 好吗
But playtime was playtime, all right?
你知道 当他工作的时候
Like, you know, when he was at work,
他就非常的专业