Tough test.
当然了 我希望我做的还不错
I mean, you know, I hope I did good.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
他干得不错
He’s doing a good job.
他洗车洗得不错
He knows how to wash a truck.
那就收拾收拾去洗车行干吧
Getting ready for his career working at a car wash.
你怎么就不肯放过这孩子
You ever gonna give this kid a break or what?
我不知道该做什么
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
那就什么都别做
Then do nothing.
斯坦死的时候是你负责这个工作吗
Were you on the job when Stan was killed?
是啊 你知道是我
Yeah. You know I was.
你听说的时候第一个念头是什么
What’s the first thing you thought of when you heard?
我在想他有没有孩子
I-I wondered if he had kids.
我们到底为什么要洗车
Why do we have to clean this thing anyway?
反正它都会着火
It’s just gonna get fire on it.
那些被活活烧死的人
You think the people that are burning alive
会在乎车洗得亮不亮吗
give a fuck if the truck is shiny?
我就随口一说
Just saying.
我都不知道你为什么要洗车
I don’t even know why you got to clean the truck.
怎么地 你还想在大火面前性感一点吗
What, you’re trying to show up all sexy to a fire?
我喜欢他
I like him.
不要 住手
No! No! Stop!
够了
All right!
我给你扶一下书包 滑下来了
Let me fix that backpack. It’s slipping.
你送我去学校感觉好奇怪
It’s weird having you walk me to school.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为平时都是斯考特送我
‘Cause Scott always walks me.
有时候我也送你
I walk you sometimes.
可能是吧
I guess so.
他和你们在一起时奇怪吗
Is he, uh, is he weird around you guys?
没有啊
No.
他挺好的
He’s nice.
他经常问我还好吗
He asks me how I’m doing.
你怎么回答他
What do you tell him?
我说我还好
I say I’m doing fine.
你不用说谎来照顾我的感受 好吗
Look, you don’t have to lie to make me feel better, all right?
我知道我和你妈妈做得不够好
I know me and your mom could do a better job
我们应该一起克服这事
getting along through all of this, and, uh…
对不起 我处理得并不好
Hey, I’m sorry if I haven’t handled it so well.
这是什么
What’s that?
这是【闪电冰侠】
Oh, that’s Ice Flash.
斯考特给我画的 但是画得不太好
Scott drew it for me, but it didn’t come out so good.
是啊 我觉得他画的很乱
Yeah, I think his drawings are a little shaky.
这张是我画的
That’s the one that I drew.
这是他画的
This is how he drew it.
挺不错吧
It’s good, right?
是啊 岂止是不错
Yeah, it’s better than good.
这很厉害
Did a great job.
是啊
Yeah.
他说他会教我
He said he was gonna teach me.
他说他要教你画这个吗
He said he’d teach you how to do that?

Yeah.
他说话算数
And he stays to his word.
现在来这里好惬意啊
It’s so nice in here now.
我好喜欢这种颜色
I love it. I love the colors.
我全都喜欢
I love everything.
来啦 -嗨
Mm! – Hey.
你好呀 斯考特 -怎么
Oh, hey, Scott. – What’s…
这是怎么了
What’s going on in here?
这是 为什么全都不一样了
Where… Why is everything so different?
好看吗 你喜欢吗
Isn’t it nice? Do you like it?
那是张粉色的椅子吗
Is that a pink chair?
是啊 我们在重新装♥修♥ – 这窗帘怎么也变了
Yeah, we’ve been redecorating. – W-What’s up with the drapes?
是啊
Yeah.
植物也换了
Plants, too.
可不嘛 为啥
Yeah. Why’s…
你妈妈的品位很好
Your mother has great taste.
好吧
Yeah.
你最近都去哪里了
Where have you been staying?
我一直在消防站 和雷在一起
Oh, I’ve been, uh, at the firehouse with Ray.
好的 我很高兴你没有流落街头
Oh, okay. Well, I’m just glad that you’re not on the street.
我跟你说他不会无家可归的
I told you he wasn’t homeless.
你一点没错 我好喜欢这个绿色
When you’re right, you’re ri… I love this green.
是啊 -其实我一直在
Yeah, well… – We… I actually have been
学着 就是 和那些弟兄们相处
learning, uh, a lot and, like, bonding with the guys.
是吗 -所以 是啊
Oh. – So, uh, yeah.
对 他们让我做清洁
Yeah, they got me cleaning.
他们让我洗洗东西
Uh, they got me, like, washing stuff and, like,
在消防站里干活 -是吧
working around the firehouse and… – Mm-hmm. Oh.
我确实明白你之前的想法了
I really understand where you were coming from before.
就是你把我赶出去的时候
You know, when you threw me out.
我觉得我现在已经改过自新了
Like, I think I really got my shit together now,
我已经准备好 搬回来
and I’m ready to, like, come back and…
好吧
Okay.
所以 你觉得你已经懂得什么叫辛苦工作了
So, like, you think you know what hard work is?
倒也不是 但就是
Well, I wouldn’t say that, but, you-you know,
我 我有个初步认识了
I-I-I definitely have an idea.
你拖了下地
You mopped a floor
做了做饭
and-and you cooked.
你打扫了一下厕所
You cleaned a bathroom once.
哎呀 斯考特
Oh. Oh, Scott.
那你干完这么多重活肩膀酸吗
And how’s your shoulder feel after all that very hard work?
哦 你们取笑我
Oh, you’re making fun of me.
你们为啥拿我开玩笑
Why are you making fun…
我工作很辛苦 真的
I-I worked really hard. I did.
不信去问雷
Ask Ray.
他想搬回来
He’s trying to get back.
吃JB去吧 卓依
Eat a dick, Joy.
早上已经吃过了
Had one for breakfast.
已经饱了
I’m full.

Hey!
还有 爸爸的神龛在哪里
And-and wh… and where’s Dad’s shrine?
在哪 去哪了 -哦 你把气氛都破坏了
Where-where-where… – Oh, you’re ruining the vibe.
神龛呢 爸爸的神龛呢
Where’s his shrine? Where’s Dad’s shrine?
他的东西也不见了 我的东西也没了
All of his stuff is gone. All my shit’s gone.
到底怎么回事 -宝贝
What’s going on? – Honey.
好吧 让我 我很抱歉
Uh, all right, let… I’m-I’m really sorry.
我不该大声说你 对不起
I’m sorry I raised my voice. I’m sorry.
我不该笑你 – 我们能私下说话吗
I’m sorry I laughed. – Could we talk in private?
好的 我们出去吧 -行
Let’s go outside, yeah. – Yeah.
我们出去说几句话
So we’re gonna speak for a minute.
对不起 – 真的抱歉 -没关系 卓依
I’m sorry. – So sorry. – It’s okay, Joy.
我们好好谈一下 – 是啊
Let’s just have a real… – Let’s just… Yeah.
我们去外面吧 – 好好开始谈谈
Let’s just talk outside. – Let’s just get into it.
行啊 好勒
You know? Right. Okay.
那么…
So…
天 你不是吧
Oh, no, you did not!
警报
Code alarm.
引擎和卡车马上就位
Engine and truck are first due.
房♥号♥118
Box 118.
房♥顶上有很浓的烟
Heavy smoke coming from the roof.
嘿 斯考特 你想跟这辆车一起过去吗
Hey, yo, Scott, you want to ride this one in?
可 可以吗
Is-is that okay?
好啊 上车吧
Yeah, jump in.
上车
Jump in.
都听好
Listen up.
这个房♥间的警情已经接到很多个电♥话♥了
We’re getting multiple calls on this box.
我们肯定要进火场 穿好装备
We’re going to a fire. Suit up!
5-7号♥消防梯呼叫斯塔顿岛
Ladder 5-7 to Staten Island.
收到请讲 5-7号♥
Yes, go ahead, Ladder 5-7.
二次警报传输中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!