Why would I care?
我很抱歉 呃
I’m sorry. Like, uh-uh…
找个树底下躺着去 我不管
Go sleep under a tree. I don’t care.
你知道你让我失去了什么吗 你知道吗
Do you have any idea what you took from me? Do you?
嗯 你采访我前妻采访了60分钟
Huh? You do a 60-minute interview with my ex-wife
去了解了我是个什么样的人
to find out what kind of guy I am?
你觉得她准备说啥
What do you think she was gonna say?
我不知道啊 -顺便
I don’t know. I… – By the way,
我不是个赌徒 我是做短线投资的
I’m not a gambler, okay? I day-trade.
我不知道有啥区别啊
I don’t know the difference.
那你张嘴之前应该先去弄明白有啥区别啊
You should’ve found out before you shot your mouth off.
我知道你吸了不少大♥麻♥ 但是你不蠢
I know you smoke a lot of weed, but you’re not dumb.
你知道你♥他♥妈♥的自己在干啥
You knew what the fuck you were doing.
你去找了世界上最恨我的人
You went to the person that hates me the most
得到了我所能得到的最差的评价
to get the worst review you could possibly get.
你咋不来这而问问这些人呢
Why didn’t you come down here and ask these guys
问问他们觉得我怎么样
what they thought of me?
你有想过这么做么
Did you ever think of doing that?
抱歉 你说的对 你说的对
I’m sorry. You’re right. You’re right.
额 我不应该 -你才没有歉意
Uh, I shouldn’t have done… – You’re not sorry
否则你就不会那么干了 所以现在呢
or you wouldn’t have done it. So now what?
现在你没地方住了
Now you don’t have a place to stay?
你现在跑到这里来瞪着你那水灵灵的大眼睛
So now you come down here with your little puppy dog look
然后我就会于心不忍♥么
on your face, and I’m supposed to feel bad?
但是 我知道
Look, all I know is,
如果你不对我好 我妈会恨你一辈子
if you’re not nice to me, then my mom will hate you forever
而且永远不会原谅你
and she’ll never forgive you.
真的 这种情感牌你也敢打
Really? You’re gonna play that card?
这 这牌超好用的
It’s a, it’s a pretty good card.
而且我就这一张牌了
It’s all I got.

Ray
嘿 雷
Hey, Ray.
雷蒙德
Raymond

Ray
干啥
What?
嘿 我睡不着
Hey, I can’t sleep.
我 我从来没睡过这么早
I-I never go to sleep this early.
哦 那 你知道你该干啥吗
Oh. Well, you know what you should do?
你该闭他妈的嘴
You should shut the fuck up.
睡觉去
Go to sleep.
谢了
Thanks.
睡不着
Can’t go to sleep.
你咋不把你的大♥麻♥蘸到奈奎尔里面
Why don’t you dip your weed in NyQuil,
你个吸毒成瘾的货
you fucking drug addict?
嘿 我要做什么
Hey, w-what do I do?
做你平时做的事 原地不动呆着
Do what you always do. Sit there and do nothing.
嘿 上厕所怎么走啊
Hey. Where do you go to the bathroom around here?
小号♥的话 直走
Well, number one, down there.
大号♥的花 街对过的唐恩都乐
Number two, Dunkin’ Donuts across the street.
今天过得开心点哦
Have a wonderful day, man.
哦 谢了
Oh, thanks.
大个 睡得咋样啊
How’d you sleep, big man?
我听说你是斯坦的孩子
I hear you’re Stan’s kid.
他是个勇敢的人 很荣幸认识你
He was a brave man. It’s an honor to meet you.
谢了 大哥
Thanks, man.
很 也很荣幸认识你
It’s a, it’s an honor to meet you, too.
虽然我什么也没做
I-I didn’t do anything, though.
你觉得你什么都没做
You don’t think you did?
没做啊
No.
谢谢你的牺牲
I appreciate your sacrifice.
我纹这个身是为了泡妹子
No, I got this one to impress a girl.
噢 结果怎么样
Oh? And how did that work out?
不怎么样
Not good.
我们已经结婚18年了 – 喔 你老婆好惨
We’ve been married 18 years. – Ooh, poor woman.
18年了是吗 -恭喜
18 years, huh? – Congratulations.
谢谢 -哇哦
Thank you. – Wow.
剩下的这些是毛利人的部落图案
The rest I got, you know, Maori, tribal.
很好看啊兄弟
It’s beautiful work, man.
谢谢了 兄弟
Thank you, man. I appreciate that.
这个是什么 – 是毛利人图案
What was that one? – Maori.
代表着力量和勇气
This stands for strength and courage.
真的吗 -对
Really? – Yeah.
你还待在这干什么
What the hell are you still doing here?
是这样 信不信由你
Well, you know, believe it or not,
我找不到地方住一晚 所以
I-I couldn’t find a place to live in just a night, so…
我信 -我算是完蛋了 雷
I believe it. – I’m kind of fucked, Ray.
没错
Yes, you are.
赶快吃完你的免费早餐
I’d say finish up your free breakfast,
然后滚吧
and, uh, hit the bricks.
没关系 没关系
All right. It’s all right.
这小子可以留下
The kid can stay.
但是你得干活 好吗 你愿意工作吗
But you got to work, all right? You ready to do some work?
愿意啊 你这是 让我做消防员了吗
Yeah. Did… did you just, did you just make me a fireman?
不是
No.
你要不就打扫厕所 要不就滚
Go clean the toilets or get the fuck out.
我让你做 什么鬼
Did I make you a… What…
嘿 帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
楼下那间厕所 我用过了
The bathroom downstairs… I-I used it.
你就从那间开始吧
You can start there.
好极了呢
Great.
戴上手套哈 容易溅上
Get gloves. Pretty muddy.
你知道吗 当我看到这种大块污渍
You know, when I see a big stain like that,
我就先上下刷 然后左右刷
I go up and down, and then I go left and right.
真是美好时光呢 -这就对了
Good times. – There you go.
你要把溅上去的也洗了
You got to get the splatter.
看到了吗 真是条完美的直线
You see that? That’s a nice straight line.
你们要做很多无聊的工作哈
Yeah, you guys, uh, got to do a lot of shit work, huh?
我们不会说这是无聊的工作
We don’t refer to it as shit work.
这是我们的家 我们希望它漂漂亮亮的
This is our house. We want it to look nice.
懂吗 集体荣誉
You know, company pride.
要用热水洗
You got to wash it hot.
热水 不是温水 不是冷水 要很热
Hot. Not warm, not cold. Extra hot.
好的 – 因为有臭虫
Okay. – Because of the bedbugs.
啥 什么是臭虫
What-What’s bedbugs?
就是 呃 一种小昆虫
They’re, uh, a-a tiny insect
它们进了你的家门就要把你逼走
that get into your home and they run you out.
你知道它们怎么繁殖吗 -不知道
You know how they procreate? – No.
雄性臭虫把他的丁丁
The male bedbug takes his penis
塞进雌性的肚子里
and jams it into the female’s stomach.
雌性臭虫有阴♥道♥吗 是有的
Does the female have a vagina? Yeah, she does.
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
他塞进她的肚子里
He jams it into her stomach.
你是怎么知道这些的 兄弟
Well, how do you know all this, man?
我怎么知道 我研究过啊
How do I know? I researched it.
就翻过来 – 哦 翻过来
Just flip it over. Flip. – Oh, just a flip.
对了 没错 -好的
There you go, yeah. – Okay.
你学会了 就顺着翻下来
You got it. Just flip it right down.
叠得很好啊 – 嗯
Very nice. – Mm.
干得好
Well done.
当你长了臭虫 所有人都会离开你
When you have bedbugs, everybody leaves.
我父母不和我联♥系♥了
My parents stopped calling.
我兄弟姐妹不来看我了
My brothers and sisters stopped coming over.
我女朋友把我甩了 所有人都走了
My girl left. Everybody’s gone.
你知道最后谁会留在你身边吗
And you know who’s there for you at the end?
真是讽刺
Ironically?
只有臭虫
The bedbugs.
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I’d say it,
如果我当上了主厨 我就让你做我的助手
but if I make chief, I’m making you my aide.
是吗 -你好啊小子
Yeah? – What’s up, kid?
你觉得你测试做得怎么样
Well, how do you think you did on the test?
测试太难了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!