Is there anything else I could do?
因为我有点对猫过敏
‘Cause I’m-I’m kind of allergic to cats.
你可得照顾好我家小糖糖
You better look out for Sprinkles,
因为我可是一直在照顾你
because I’m looking out for you, all right?
听你的
You got it.
听好了 哥们
And, listen, man.
我要你花时间陪着小糖糖
I need you to spend time with Sprinkles.
我不要你只是
I don’t want you just
到那儿喂完食就跑了
going in there, feeding him and running out.
你得到那儿 挠他的肚子
You got to go in there, scratch his belly.
你得告诉他我想他 过不久就回去见他
You tell him I miss him and I’ll see him soon.
好的
Right.
额 弟兄们都怎么样
Um, how, uh, how are the boys?
伊戈尔和里奇在里面过得好么
How’s Igor and Richie doing in there?
我跟你讲 我还没见到里奇
I’ll tell you right now. I haven’t seen Richie.
伊戈尔呢
Igor?
哥么 朝右看
Bro, look to your right.
那是卡拉
That’s Carla.
卡拉
Carla
卧♥槽♥ 别开玩笑
Holy shit! Get the…
哥们 她她么是活的
Bro, she’s fucking real.
她她么是一个大活人
She’s fucking real.
她她么是活的 卧♥槽♥
She’s fucking real. Holy shit.
哟 大美女啊
Yo. She’s hot, man.
他说的都是真的
He was telling the truth the entire time.
真好啊 – 是啊
Good for him, man. – I know.
酷毙了 – 是啊
That’s awesome. – Yeah.
嘿 说你呢
Hey, you.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这干啥呢
What the hell are you doing there?
哦 抱歉 我以为这是我家
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was my house.
从我家后院滚出去
Get out of my backyard!
滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
刚刚做的还是蛮开心啊
I’m really glad we did that.
真的很舒服
It was really nice.
我也是
Me, too.
碉堡了
That was awesome.
嗯我好想你的
Yeah. I missed you.
是吧 我也好想你来着
Oh, yeah? I missed you, too.
就像从前一样的
Just like, uh, old times.
我想我的朋友们了
I miss all my friends, you know.
鲨鱼先生 怪骷髅先生
Mr. Shark, Mr. Weird Skeleton.
嗯 他们也想你了
Well, they missed you, too.
他们也想你了
They missed you, too.
嘿 我现在出了点状况
Hey, I, uh… I’m in a bit of a situation.
我能在你这儿待几天么
You think I could stay here for a few days?
你在说啥
What are you talking about?
说起来挺丢人的
Well, it’s silly.
我跟雷大吵了一架
Me and Ray got into this big fight,
然后碰巧我妈看见了 然后她就吼了我俩
and then my mom caught us, and she just started yelling at us.
然后就把我俩赶出来了 她有点不太对劲
And she threw us out, so… She kind of lost her mind.
所以你就来我这儿了
Is that why you’re here right now?
不是
No.
你干我就是为了有地方住
Did you just fuck me for shelter?
不 我不是为了有地方住干的你
No, I didn’t fuck you for shelter.
我啥都没干
Uh, I-I-I didn’t do anything.
啥 我啥都 我就 我就想要个待的地方
What? I didn’t… I just… I just need a place to stay.
我的天
Oh, God.
老哥 我们还要吵多少次
Dude, dude, how many times we got to do this?
你在说啥 我就是想
What do you mean? I-I just want to…
我就是需要 需要几周而已
I just need… It’s just for a couple weeks.
没啥大不了的
It’s not that big of a deal.
几周 你刚才还说几天
A few weeks? You just said a few days.
额 也可能是几个月 – 几个月
Uh, or a couple months. It’s… – Months?
我在思考人生
I’m figuring my stuff out.
未来不确定的
I don’t know the future.
哦 我的天 你
Oh, my God, you…
走你
There you go.
嘿 干嘛 – 我不会再让我自己
What the… Hey. – I’m not going to let myself
生你的气了 不过我告诉你
be upset by you, but I’m gonna tell you something.
你让我觉得自己像个疯子
You make me feel so crazy.
不过我不会让我自己变成疯子的
I’m not gonna let myself be crazy now,
但是你让我觉得自己像个疯子
but you make me feel crazy!
你自己就是疯子然后
You are so crazy that you make
你还会把你周围所有人都逼疯
everyone around you feel fucking crazy.
遇见你的人 那些普通人
The people meet you, and they’re normal people,
他们跟你呆久了 就他妈的变成了
and then they hang out with you, and then they’re fucking
闪灵里的杰克·尼科尔森一样
Jack Nicholson in The Shining or something.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我要保持禅境 我要去冥想
I got to stay Zen. I got to meditate.
我现在就在冥想 而你需要滚蛋
I’m meditating right now, and you got to go.
啥 啥 – 没错 带走你的破烂
What? What? – Yeah, here’s your shit.
好吧Okay.
Okay.
保持冷静
Staying calm.
你得走了 现在就走
You got to leave. It’s time to go.
可是
Well…
滚蛋
Get out.
可是我没地方去啊
Well, I don’t have anywhere to go.
那我就不管了
It’s not my problem anymore.
谢谢你来的这一炮
Thank you for the sex.
在你张嘴说话之前还是蛮美好的
It was wonderful until you started talking.
你走吧
You got to go.
我能睡你弟弟那屋嘛
Could I sleep in your brother’s room?
不行
No.
可是他有上下铺喂
But he has bunk beds.
他才14岁
He’s 14 years old.
嘿 哟 Dougie 我能睡你屋嘛
Hey, yo, Dougie, can I crash in your room?
没门老哥
That’s not happening, bro.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
操
Fuck.
嘿 你知道雷·毕肖普在哪儿吗
Hey, do you know where Ray Bishop is?
他在后面 跟我来
He’s in the back. Come with me.
那你下次能不能先戴面具
How about next time you put your mask on
然后再下车
before we get off the rig?
我得在门口等你一分钟
I mean, I’m standing at that front door for a minute
什么鬼啊 – 我让他这么干的
waiting for you. What the hell? – I told him to.
总是阴阳怪气的夸人
Always with the backhanded compliment.
你为啥就不能
Why can’t you just, you know,
说两句好听的
at least say the nice thing and then…
跟你 给句好话就不错了 – 好吧
Listen, you should be happy with any compliment. – Okay.
这叫建设性意见 – 这叫
It’s constructive criticism. – It’s…
就是 总是损人 – 继续
It just… It’s always bad. – Go ahead.
我更能接受鼓励什么的
I would respond better to encouragement.
我就
I’m just…
那我鼓励你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧
I encourage you to shut the fuck up.
他太弱了 他禁不住的
He’s soft. He can’t take it.
你说的的 – 他一肚子情感
You’re right. – He’s an emotional eater.
可不 这一代的毛病就是这个
Well, that’s the problem with this generation, man.
禁不起批评
They can’t take criticism.
他们 可委屈了 -我知道
They get, they get all-all upset. – I know.
嘿 我不能代表我们这一代所有人 好吧
Hey, I’m not a whole generation, all right?
我就 我就是个普通爷们 一个有感情的普通爷们
I’m just, I’m just a man. A man with feelings.
哦 我的天 -呕 呕
Oh, my God. – Aw! – Aw!
现在你让我变成坏人了
Now you’re making me look bad.
你这算爷们 -停一下 现在你让我变成坏人了
You’re a man? – Now you’re making me look bad. Stop.
雷
Ray
嘿 雷
Hey, Ray.
哦 老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你在这干啥
What are you doing here?
就 我没地方可以去了 好吧
Look, uh, I-I don’t have anywhere else to go, all right?
我没有办法了 所以
I’m out of options, so…
我为啥要管