everything that I have with Margie.
因为你♥他♥妈♥的是个废物啊 弟弟
Because you’re a fucking loser, dude!
你是 你是个无可救药的赌徒
You’re a, you’re a degenerate gambler
你都 你都50多了 还压在喷气机队上
in your-your mid-50s, who bets on the Jets.
额 你难道这么多年赌出来不长记性么
Uh, who… Have you not learned anything about betting?
喷气机队会赢回来的 – 不 不可能的
The Jets are gonna come back! – No, they’re not!
他们挑了三个种子选手
They got three number one fucking picks!
他们永远赢不回来的 他们永远赢不回来的
They’re never gonna come back! They’re never gonna come back!
我在努力给你妈一个好的生活
I’m trying to give your mother a good life!
我 没 你没有好吧 你就是坨屎 弟弟
I… No, you’re not, okay? You’re a piece of shit, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥吸毒上瘾 然而我是屎
You’re a fucking drug addict! I’m a piece of shit?
是啊 你就是坨屎 我是他妈废物
Yeah, you’re a piece of shit! I’m a fucking loser?
你是我这辈子他妈的碰到的最大的废物
You’re the biggest loser I ever met in my fucking life!
哦 这样 果然你最懂啊 – 是的就这样
Oh, really? You should know. – Yeah! Yeah!
因为你身边都是这种人
You surround yourself with them.
哦 真的 你来啊 – 哦真的
Oh, yeah? Why don’t you try me? – Oh, really?
你来啊 来啊 来啊 来啊
Why don’t you try me? Yeah, yeah, yeah…
那接下来可不会按你想象的一样的
This ain’t gonna go how you think it’s gonna go.
所以你最好从我眼前 靠玩真的
So why don’t you get the fuck out of my… Really?
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ – 你♥他♥妈♥敢打我
Fucking asshole. – Throw a fucking punch at me?
就敢打 – 啥 你能不能冷静一下
Oh, yeah. – Huh? You gonna cool off?
过来啊你个混♥蛋♥ – 你能不能冷静一下
Come here, cocksucker. – You gonna cool off?
我他妈的帮你冷静冷静
I’ll fucking cool you off.
我他妈的帮你冷静冷静
Yeah, I’ll fucking cool you off!
嘿 你现在冷静下来了
Hey, you cool off now?
这可是你自找的
You’re in there ’cause of your own actions!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
我要告诉我妈你要淹死我
I’m gonna tell my mom you tried to drown me.
在这种小破水池子里
In an aboveground pool?
你♥他♥妈♥至少2米4好吧
You’re, like, fucking eight feet tall.
我爸不在这你算是捡着了 他非打死你不可
You’re lucky my dad isn’t here. He would kick your ass.
噢 真的么 你猜怎么着 我认识你爹 好吧
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what, I knew your dad. Okay?
所以呢 – 所以我见过他几次
Yeah? – Yeah, I crossed paths with him a number of times.
你猜怎么着 他比你还混球
And you know what? He was even a bigger asshole than you are!
好了 就这样吧 停下
All right, that’s it, that’s it.
你赢不了 别打了
It’s over. It’s over.
呵呵 嗯
Huh? Huh?
你想这样 你想这样
You like that? You like that? – Ow.
天啊 – 你大爷的
Jesus. – Fucking asshole.
好啦 认输吧 认输吧
Come on, tap out! Tap out!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的 就不 – 放开我 放开我
Fuck you! No! – Get me out! Let me out!
不 就不 – 放开我
No! No! – Let me out!
我的天啊 – 放开我
Oh, my God! – Get me out!
你俩什么毛病啊
What’s the matter with you?!
他是神经病
He’s a psycho.
不是
No.
我们就是在聊天 – 聊啥啊
We’re just talking. – About what?
他跟你说的那些关于我的假话 – 他就是个畜生
About him telling you lies about me. – He’s an animal.
他抱起我然后扔到了泳池里
He picked me up and he threw me in the pool.
他必须得走人 – 不 我要你走人 现在就走
All right? He has to go. – No, I need you to go. Now.
啥 为啥是我 他先起的头
What? Why-why me? He-he’s the one who started it.
那就对了 赶紧滚吧
Yeah, that’s right. Get the hell out of here.
顺便赶紧找个工作好好过日子得了
And get a job and a life while you’re at it.
你吃白食的日子到头了
Your freeloading days are over.
你 也是 滚蛋
You, too. Get going.
等会 我♥干♥了啥啊
Wait, what did I do?
你对我儿子动手了
You put your hands on my son!
你不尊重我的家庭
You’re not respecting my family!
你是个畜生
You’re an animal!
稍等 听我说
Look, okay, just listen.
先冷静一下 – 我不需要冷静一下
Just calm down. – I don’t have to calm down!
你打了我的儿子
What are… You’re attacking my son!
你还满嘴胡说八道
And you’re, and you’re making up lies!
你骗我让我觉得你是个好人
You made… You tricked me into thinking you’re a good guy.
你不是好人
You’re not a good guy.
好吧 – 你他吗就是个小人
Right. Mm-hmm. – You’re a fucking small guy.
玛吉 玛吉 你听我解释
Margie, Margie, just let me explain this to you.
你听我解释好吧 – 你管不了我
Just let me talk to you, okay? – You are not in control of me.
好的 好的 听我说好吧
Okay, okay, listen, all right?
你看到的只是事情的一部分
Okay, you don’t have all the information you need.
斯考特在作妖
All right? Scott is acting out
因为他不敢前进
’cause he’s afraid to move on with his life.
跟波士顿红袜队
It’s no different than when the Boston Red Sox
终于赢了世界大赛是一个原理的
finally won a World Series, okay?
哦 我的天 – 他们需要达到那种状态
Oh, my God. – They had, they had to get to a point
那种相信自己 好吧 – 你可闭嘴吧
where-where they believed, okay? – Just shut up.
所有 – 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
All-all… – Shut the fuck up.
我就问了他一个问题 然后他就翻脸了
All I did was just ask him a question, and he flipped out.
所有我就把他放在温和的水里
So I put him in the water, which is soft.
我缓解这个危机
I diffused the situation.
我的培训里都有这些的
It was what-what m-my training’s all about.
我 我真的是缓解了这个危机
I-I wa… I was totally diffusing the situation.
你有闭嘴的时候吗
Do you ever shut up?
你♥他♥妈♥有闭嘴的时候吗
Do you ever just shut the fuck up?
你就在那叭叭叭叭
You just talk and you talk and you talk,
自己都不知道自己在讲啥
and you don’t know what you’re saying.
狗屁不通
It makes no sense.
感觉就像你收集了各种
It’s like you picked up all these little pieces
各样的信息
of information from all over.
全是断片的 毫无意义的
They don’t make any sense. They’re fragments.
无意的 废话
No sense. Nonsense.
我现在不讲了
I-I’m not talking.
我忍♥了这么多了 我不管了
I’ve had it up to here. I’m done.
你俩 滚犊子
Both of you, get your shit out of here.
玛吉
Margie.

Oh, fuck.
那么
Well…
那么 现在我们去哪儿
Well, where do we go now?
你问我♥干♥啥
What are you asking me for?
你捅的娄子 你个蠢货
You created this whole mess, you fucking schmuck.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你生我气么
Are you mad at me?
我 当然没有啊
Me? No, of course not.
那你生我气么
Are-are you mad at me?
我啊
I mean,
没生但是 – 他们
no, but… – Are they…
他们有在问我么
Are they asking questions about me?
我不会告密的 哥们
I’m not gonna snitch on you, man.
但是吧 就是 我跟他们说什么啊
But at the same time, like, what am I gonna say to them?
你是那个望风人 但是没望风
You were the lookout that didn’t look out.
额 好吧 我其实想问你
Um, well, I’ve been meaning to ask you.
介于你现在住这儿了 额 我在想
Um… you know, since you’re in here, uh, well, I was wondering
你介不介意我在你家住一段时间
if you wouldn’t mind me staying at your house for a little bit.
你来就是为了问我这个
You came up here to ask me that?
我也是来看你的啊 – 你来
I also came to see you. – You came…
不你不是来看我的 你是来问这个的
No, you didn’t come to see me. You came to ask me that.
然后 不你不能住我家
And, no, you can’t stay at my house.
抱歉 但是我没地方去了哥们
I’m sor… I have nowhere to go, bro.
我家挺吓人的 – 我妈把 我妈
My house is frightening, dude. – My mom kicked, my mom
把我赶出来了 – 你♥他♥妈♥生活怎么搞得
kicked me out. – The fuck are you doing with your life?
大老远开车过来就是为了问我
Drive all the way down here just to ask me
能不能住我家
if you can stay at my house.
不是 – 对 你根本不爱我
No, I-I… – No, you don’t love me.
我爱你啊
I do love you.
抱歉 我 我 你说得对
I’m sorry. I-I… You’re right.
我不应该提的 抱歉
I shouldn’t have asked. I’m sorry.
你知道嘛 我正好想让你帮个忙
And you know what? I need you to do me a favor.
说吧哥们 啥都行
Anything, bro. Just ask.
你得帮我喂猫 行吧
You got to feed my cat, all right?
喂大概三到五个月把
For the next three to five months.
有其他别的我能做的么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!