Yeah, so?
我根本就没进去
I didn’t even, I didn’t even go inside, all right?
我与此事无关
Uh, it’s not… I’m untouchable.
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything, all right?
都是雷的错
Uh, i-it’s Ray, okay?
我知道他心存不轨
He… I-I know he’s up to something.
他就是想抹去老爸的存在 -你就不想让老妈幸福生活吗
He’s trying to erase Dad. – Can you just let Mom be happy?
老妈很幸福
She is happy.
只要她离开那个人 老妈会幸福的
Well, she will be, you know, once I get rid of that guy.
他心存不轨 他心存不轨
He’s hiding shit, okay? He’s hiding shit.
他就是个黄鼠狼 我已经发现他了
He’s a weasel. I-I’m onto him.
这就是你为什么不想离家的原因
This is why I didn’t want to leave,
你把你的神经质都放在了老妈身上
’cause now all your crazy’s focused on Mom.
我没做什么神经质的事
I’m not doing anything crazy, okay?
什么都不做才是神经质 我现在要做些什么
Doing nothing would be crazy. I’m doing something, okay?
我要采取行动
I’m taking action!
别去骚扰老妈 你别再这样了
Leave Mom alone. Stop acting like you.
什么意思
What’s that mean?!
你毁掉了我的万圣节派对
You ruined my Halloween party.
我明知故问
You know, you know what? You know what?
去好好享受你的派对 我了解了
Go enjoy your party. I-I got this.
你不了解 别做蠢事
You don’t got this. Don’t do anything.
我了解了
I got this.
别做蠢事
Don’t do anything!
嗨 斯考特 有事吗
Hey, Scott. What’s up?
嗨 -嗨
Oh, hi. – Hi.
我就是过来看看孩子们
I, uh… I just came by to say hi to the kids.
他们在吗
Are-are they around?

Oh.
他们不在家
Well, they’re not here.
他们去了他们的奶奶家
They went to their grandma’s.

Oh.
你在干嘛呢
Well, what do you got going on over there?
我在开这瓶红酒
I’m trying to open this bottle of wine,
不过我把这木塞搞坏了
but I think I mangled the cork.
我可以帮忙 想让我帮把手吗
Oh, well, I could help. You want me to help?
好呀
Yes. Yes.
来吧
Please.
耶 -好棒
Yeah! – Yes.
你有好朋友来拜访吗
So, uh, do you have a friend coming over or something?

Oh, no.
不 我自己小酌下
No, I just need some mommy time.
当她们的孩子被送走 妈妈们需要小酌下的
Sometimes, mommies need to drink when the kids are away.
我可以一起吗
Oh, well, could I hang?
我也想小酌下
I-I could use some mommy time.
当然可以 不过你到了可以饮酒的年龄了吗
Sure, but are you old enough to drink?
当然 我已经到了可饮酒的年龄 我还想吸点
Yeah, I’m old enough. I just… I’d rather smoke.
不介意我在这吸大♥麻♥吧
Do you mind if I smoke in here?
不介意
Oh, no. No.
让我们嗨起来
Let’s crack some windows.
今天可是周二 -确定吗
It’s Tuesday. – Really?
雷不喜欢我吸大♥麻♥
‘Cause Ray hates when I smoke weed.
我不喜欢雷
Mm. Well, I hate Ray.
太赞了
Awesome.
嗯 -你知道嘛
Mm. – You know…
你的孩子是我见过
You have the sweetest,
最讨喜最可爱的
most adorable kids I’ve ever met in my life.
我简直不敢相信是雷的孩子
Like, I can’t believe they came out of Ray.
我懂
I know.
你知道吗
And you know what?
关于雷
You know what the thing is about Ray?
我从来没在孩子们的面前说过他的一句坏话
I never say a bad word about him in front of the kids,
做这事炒鸡难的 因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
which is very difficult because he’s a cunt.
是的 我可以想象
Yeah, I-I can imagine.
我不是他的孩子 所以来说他的坏话吧
Well, I’m not one of your kids, so have at it.
都说出来吧 都告诉我
Let it all out. Tell me everything.
你知道嘛 他一直都不想
Do you know he is fighting to
抚养他的孩子
actively not have custody of his kids?
你居然接受 -是呀
You can do that? – Yeah.
简直不可想象 -我懂
That’s insane. – I know.
居然有人不想和你的孩子在一起
Who wouldn’t want to hang with your kids?
谁不想跟那些孩子们一起玩啊
Who wouldn’t want to hang out with those kids?
什么样的怪物会不想跟那些孩子们一起玩啊
What monster wouldn’t want to hang out with those kids?
每一秒都那么美好
Every second!
你姑娘那天唱了首歌♥
Your daughter sang the other day.
她唱了啥
What did she sing?
俄克拉荷马里的什么吧
Something from, like, Oklahoma! or something,
虽然我讨厌那破玩意 但是我他妈的爱死她的歌♥声了
and-and I hate that shit, and I fucking loved it.
她真是个小天使
She’s such a little angel.
嗯 – 我还以为她是个机器人什么的
Mm. – I-I thought she was a robot for, like,
最初跟她玩的那几天的时候
the first couple days I was hanging out with her.
我说吧 她真的好完美啊
I know. She’s so perfect.
什么品种的傻♥逼♥啊
What a fucking putz.
嗯 所以他只想在
Yeah, so he only wants to see them
周三晚饭和周日的时候探望他们
on Wednesday night for dinner and Sunday.
你不能这样随便挑的 – 还有
You can’t just pick and choose. – And, uh…
对啊 你不能挑的
No, you can’t.
把孩子当什么了 橄榄球季票么
What are your kids, the NFL package?
等等 对啊 – 对吧
Wait, you’re only… Yeah. – Yeah.
不过你也不会想要孩子的监护权的
But why would you want your kids, really,
尤其现在你连自己的住所都没有还睡在消防队里
if you don’t have an apartment and you sleep at the firehouse?
就是
I mean, you…
无法理喻
Unbelievable.
什么样的成年男人
What kind of a grown man
在史泰登岛住不起自己的屋子
can’t afford his own apartment in Staten Island?
真♥他♥妈♥废物
Fucking loser.
他把我们所有的钱都赌输了
He lost all our money gambling.
他无家可归 身无分文 还是个不负责的孩子爹
He is homeless, he’s penniless, and he’s a deadbeat dad.
你妈为啥跟他在一起啊
What is your mom doing with him?
你懂得 我妈17年都没对象
You know, my mom hasn’t gotten laid in 17 years,
所以我觉得她的标准相当低了
so I think her bar is pretty low.
真的 好吧
Really? Yeah.
虽然不想承认 但是他床上倒是真不错
He’s good in bed, I hate to say it.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我倒不是真的需要知道这事
Well, I didn’t really need to know that.
嗯啊
Yeah.
他有个漂亮的鸡♥巴♥
He’s got a beautiful cock.
这是 他唯一的优点了
I mean, it’s the… it’s his only attribute.
那个大粗鸡♥巴♥让我
That big thick cock kept me in it
多跟了他8年
for eight years longer than I should have stayed.
这是事实
It’s a fact.
我就知道我能闻出来
I knew I smelled you.
斯考特你搞什么鬼 – 啥
The fuck, Scott? – What?
啥 你现在开始监视我了吗
Huh? What, are you spying on me now?
你是夏威夷神探吗 – 啥
You Magnum, P.I.? – What?
跟你妈说我无家可归
Telling your mom that I’m homeless?
说我是个废物 你觉得很搞笑么
You think it’s funny to tell her that I’m a loser?
你在说啥 不搞笑啊 啥啊
What are you talking… No. What?
什么叫我在说啥
What do you mean, what am I talking about?
你跟那谁 你去找我前妻唠嗑去了
You’ve been speak… You talking to my ex-wife?
额 是啊 她其实是个很好的人啊
Uh, yeah. She’s actually a really nice person.
哦 是吗 那你咋不娶她啊 – 啊
Oh, is she? Why don’t you marry her? – Yeah.
你咋不娶了她再看看会发生啥
Why don’t you marry her and see what the fuck happens?
嘿 我只是想保护我妈不被你伤害 好吧
Hey, I’m just trying to protect my mom from you, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥是个神经病
You’re a fucking psychopath.
哦 我是神经病 – 是
Oh, I’m a psychopath? – Yeah.
我对你简直是不能再好了
I’ve been nothing but nice to you!
我努力指引你
I tried giving you direction.
然而你却一直他妈的忙着飞你的叶子
You’re too busy smoking your fucking weed.
你除了一直在迫♥害♥我
And all you’ve been doing is trying to destroy
和玛吉的感情以外没有干别的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!