You think he’s fine? – What do you want?
那是老妈的选择 我们无权过问
It’s Mom’s choice to make. We don’t need to get involved.
好 我知道 但我们仍需要保护她
Yeah, I know, but we should still protect her.
她不能就这样继老爸后
She can’t just be with
下一个男人就随便好上了
the first guy she’s been with since Dad.
她该好好挑选下
She got to, like, peruse some dick.
老妈不需要好好挑选下
Mom doesn’t need to peruse dick.
你知道她需要的 -我觉得老妈很开心
You know she needs to. – I think she seems happy.
你想让她与N多人开车吗
You want her to have sex with a ton of people?
不 但 也许吧
No, but, yeah, kind of.
我的意思是…-真恶心
I mean… – That’s gross.
可是 如果你知道在最开始的时候 情形会往坏处发展
Well, if you knew something was bad before it even started,
假设你有机会去阻止 难道你不会去阻止吗
wouldn’t you stop it if you had the chance?
就像把希♥特♥勒♥扼杀在摇篮中一样 你懂的
It’s like that whole baby Hitler thing, you know?
如果你有机会在希♥特♥勒♥长大前 杀掉摇篮中的希♥特♥勒♥
If you had the chance to kill baby Hitler before it grew up,
你会去做吗
wouldn’t you do it?
你难道不会扼制它 让它完全完全死掉
Wouldn’t you strangle it until its eyes popped out?
所以 雷的“摇篮中的希♥特♥勒♥”
So, Ray’s baby Hitler?
是呀 目前 他就是
Yeah. In this situation, he is, yeah.
他就是“摇篮中的希♥特♥勒♥”
He’s baby Hitler.
你想帮我杀了这个“摇篮中的希♥特♥勒♥”吗
So, do you want to help me kill baby Hitler?
好吧 你全对 斯考特 你全对
Okay, you’re right, Scott. You’re right.
明天见 -克莱尔
I’ll see you tomorrow. – Claire!
克莱尔
Claire
告诉你 克莱尔是真的
Tell you, Claire really seems like
很喜欢大学生活
she’s enjoying school, you know?
是呀
Yeah.
她正当年呀
She’s just blossoming.
是呀
Yeah.
她似乎觉得她可以拥有这个世界
Girl just seems like she could take on the world.
我和你讲
I’ll tell you,
无论你之前怎样培养过她 你做的太赞了
whatever you did with her, you did it right.
也可以培养下斯考特
Dump some of that on Scott, you know?
你觉得他的纹身餐厅的想法如何
What do you think about his tattoo restaurant idea?
我觉得不怎么样
I think it’s terrible.
纹身就像一个医疗疗程
Getting a tattoo is like, uh… it’s a medical procedure.
你肯定不想看着病
You don’t want to go to the hospital
吃着晚饭
and order supper, you know?
我就是欣赏他有远大的理想 不过他也太跳脱了
I just love that he has big dreams, but he’s just so lost.
无论我怎么努力给他
I mean, no matter how much I try
输入正能量 他就是
to fill him with good energy, he just…
他毫无自信
he’s got no self-esteem.
他的前途可堪呀
He’s really going nowhere.
别这样责备自己
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
科学家们从事这类研究很久
Scientists have been doing studies.
他们觉得很多东西都是来自遗传
They say a lot of this stuff is genetic.
你从你的祖父母们继承了这个
You know, you inherit it from your grandparents.
所以责任归于他们
So blame them.
When
When
我们走
Let’s go.
When…
如果有人看见我们
Right. If anybody sees us
或者你听见警笛再或者情况不妙 你给我传信息“你醒着呢吗”
or you hear sirens or anything bad, you text me, “You up?”
我可以发些其他的东西给你吗
Could I just text you something else?
这个感觉有点像我找你约炮…
That sounds like I’m trying to bang you, kind of.
按照我说的做 -好吧
Just do it. – Fine.
好吧 -我们走
Fine. – Let’s go.
我们出发 -等一下
Let’s roll. – Hold on.
好 我们出发
All right, let’s go.
一切顺利 兄弟
Good luck, homey.
爱你 斯考特
Love you, Scott.
我去
Oh, shit.
玩真的
This is real.
When
太赞了
Yes! All right.
你死定了
You’re dead.
你在干嘛
What’s going on?!
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
你谁呀 -你不该在这的
Who are you?! – You’re not supposed to be here.
你在说什么 这是我的店
What are you talking about?! It’s my store!
你在和谁讲话
Who are you talking to?
他是谁呀 -快进屋
Who is that?! – Go back inside.
快进屋 -什么 不需要你告诉我进屋
Go back inside! – What? Don’t tell me to go back inside!
我在解决这事
I’m handling this!
不错 不行 不错
Yes. No. Yes.
不行 不错 不错 不行
No. Yes. Yes. No.
赶快从我的店里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my store!
我不想伤害你 -滚出去
I just don’t want to hurt you, okay? – Get out!
我只是…-不能再容忍♥你们这样了
I just… – You’re not doing this again, okay?!
这已经是第三次了 -你们够了
This is the third time! – Enough of you guys!
一年里三次 -妈蛋的
Third time this year! – Shit! Shit!
滚出去 -靠
Get out! – What the hell?
放开我 -今天绝对不行
Get off me! – Not today!
今天绝对不行 今天是“反抗♥日♥”(Alan Moskowitz所制♥作♥的电影多为人类反抗电影)
Not today! Today is Alan Moskowitz’s day!
这个漂亮的妹妹是谁
Well, who’s the pretty lady?
嗨 安吉丽娜朱莉
Hello, Angelina Jolie.
这怎么锁了 -钥匙在哪
Yo, it’s locked! – Where are the keys?
我们都把钥匙放在柜台
We left the keys on the counter.
为什么你把门锁了
Why’d you lock the door?
那是我不想让其他人进来
Because I didn’t want anybody to come in, man.
不能再容忍♥你们这样对我了
You’re not gonna do this to me again!
决不可以在我的店里再有这种事
Not in my store!
我们可从来没来过这呀 -妈蛋的
We’ve never been here before! – Shit!
我绝不轻饶
I’m standing my ground!
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.

Shit!
“你醒着呢吗”“你醒着呢吗”“你醒着呢吗”
“You up? You up? You up?”
现在怎么办 -别出声 别出声
What’s happening? – Be quiet. Be quiet.
别出声 别出声
Be quiet. Be quiet.
“想约炮吗”“想约炮吗”“想约炮吗”“想约炮吗”
“Want to fuck? Want to fuck? Want to fuck? Want to fuck?”
“想约炮吗”
“Do you want to fuck?
想约炮吗 想约炮吗
Do you want to fuck? Do you want to fuck?”
好吧 伊戈尔
Okay, right, Igor.
接电♥话♥ 伊戈尔
Answer the phone, Igor.
快接呀 快接呀 快接呀
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
不 不 不
No. No. No. No. No.
斯考特
Scott.
快点关掉
Shut off your ringers!
该死的
Goddamn it.
嗨 Oscar 我是斯考特
Hey, Oscar, it’s, uh, Scott.
我很想知道
I was just, uh, wondering if, uh, you know,
你那事干完了嘛
you’re almost done with that thing.
我们需要钥匙
We need those keys.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck that!

Holy shit!
快点 伊戈尔 快点
Come on, Igor! Come on! Come on!
盗贼在里面
Um, the robbers are inside!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
店里那个女人有枪
The lady inside’s got a gun.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
别动
Do not move!
为什么你们要抢劫药店
Why would you rob a pharmacy?
我没有在抢劫药店
I wasn’t robbing a pharmacy, okay?
我只是个望风的
I was the lookout, for your information.
望风也是犯罪
The lookout is also committing a crime.
你脑子进水了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
听着 这都是雷的错
Look, it’s all Ray’s fault, okay?
他想踢我出局
He’s trying to kick me out.
我恐慌了然后做了个错误的决定
So I panicked and made a bad decision, okay?
我也会犯错的
I’m only human!
错误的决定 这可是重罪
A bad decision? That’s a felony.
那又怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!