呕
Oh.
老兄啊 你不会又把一个顾客给吓跑了吧
Bro, did you scare off another customer?
你怎么回事啊
What’s wrong with you?
真的很不好意思
I’m so sorry about that.
他是有人介绍开后门进来的
He has, like, nepotism, you know?
疣荏㿍烧是什么病
Is that a disease?
是一种很坏的病
Yeah, it’s a bad one.
我带个人过来就是想让你吃醋
I brought that guy here to make you jealous.
好气气你
You could give a fuck.
让我吃醋啊
T-To make me jea…
你一点都不吃错 也不生气 – 我在乎啊
You don’t seem jealous or upset at all. – I do care.
我当然在乎啊
Of course I care.
我在Tinder上找了一个最帅的男人
I chose the hottest guy on Tinder.
你看看我 看看我
Look at me. Look at me.
看看我的胸
Look at my tits.
都和埃菲尔铁塔差不多了
There is literally the Eiffel Tower…
就拖在这里
it’s holding them up in here.
你看着很漂亮
You look great. I’m…
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
请别在这里哭了 求你了
Please don’t cry here. Please.
你看着太糟糕了
You look awful.
啥 啥意思 什么糟糕不糟糕的
What? What do you mean? What are you…
你的皮都快透光了 还有你那黑眼圈
Your skin looks see-through and the circles around your eyes
看着就和一只厌食的熊猫似的
are so dark you look like an anorexic panda.
唉 我知道
I… Well, I-I know.
我知道
I know I do. – I don’t know.
你总是看着病怏怏的 皮肤苍白得和得了病一样
You always look sick and pale like you have a disease
你自己是不知道 但你现在看上去
but you don’t know it yet, but you literally look like
好像我轻轻碰你一下你就要灰飞烟灭了一样
if I touched you, you’d just turn to dust.
对不起 我最近过得不是很好
I’m sorry. I-I’m not doing very well.
我真的 你懂的 我
I-I’m not, you know… I…
那我怎么和你约会的对象解释啊
Well, what do I tell your date?
你问我啊 让他滚蛋啊
I don’t know. Tell him to fuck off.
我就刚认识他十分钟 是个做DJ的
I met him ten minutes ago. He’s a DJ.
你为啥觉得控冰就不能是一种牛逼的超能力呢
Why do you not think ice is a good superpower?
牛逼坏了好嘛
It’s amazing. I mean…
闪冰侠的冰是无所不能的
Ice Flash can do anything with his ice.
而且坚不可摧
And it’s indestructible
那可是超级英雄的冰啊
’cause it’s superhero ice.
他可以用冰做一个反射一切的大盾牌
He can make giant shields that reflect anything.
可以制♥造♥一个巨大的冰坦克
He can make giant ice tanks,
还有大号♥的冰飞机
giant ice planes and giant jets,
还有发射大导弹的直升机
helicopters that shoot giant missiles.
想想就激动啊 什么都能变
I mean, think of all the possibilities.
这么一说的确挺厉害
That’s actually kind of cool.
谢谢 – 都是你自己想出来的吗
Thanks. – You came up with that?
是的
Yeah.
你越来越厉害了呢
You’re getting, like, really good at this.
谢谢
Thanks.
他的盾牌是什么颜色的
What color is his shield?
额 是冰的颜色
It’s, well, the color of ice.
那么 冰的颜色是什么样的颜色呢 透光的那种吗
Well, what’s the color of ice? Is it, like, see-through?
比如淡蓝的 还是说
Like, light blue ice or is it like…?
是淡蓝的 因为
It’s blue ice ’cause it’s…
就像是超级英雄的冰 超厉害 – 好的
it’s, like, superhero ice, and it’s cool. – Right.
Ronnie 还记得那个孩子吗
You remember that kid Ronnie?
舅舅开药店的那个
His uncle owns the pharmacy.
他给了我钥匙 我们马上就要满载而归了
He gave me the key. We’re gonna load up on oxys.
所以从今往后我们就做起抢匪了吗
So, we’re robbers now. That’s our future.
不不不不 就这么一次嘛
Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah. We’re gonna do this one time.
干♥他♥一票 才能梦想成真
Get the money to seed our dreams.
才能有启动资金
Get that venture capital.
才能开一家你想要的纹身餐厅
Open that tattoo restaurant you wanted.
这也没什么 Jay-Z 也这么做的
It’s not that big a deal. Jay-Z did it.
他就是通过卖♥♥白面才有钱搞Rap的
He sold crack to fund his rap career.
但是Jay-Z的朋友基本上 不是死了就是在蹲大牢吧
Aren’t most of Jay-Z’s friends, like, dead or in jail?
没错 但在这次行动中 我们是Jay-Z
Yeah, but we’re Jay-Z in this situation.
而不是Jay-Z的朋友
We’re not Jay-Z’s friends.
但Jay-Z只有一个啊
We can’t all be Jay-Z.
不可能有四个Jay-Z吧 这不合理啊
There can’t be four Jay-Zs. That doesn’t make any sense.
你们知道的吧 我可以为你们赴汤蹈火
You guys know I’d do anything for you, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 – 但这事儿不行 我不干
Appreciate you. – Just not this. I’m out.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么 – 这太疯狂了
What? – This is crazy.
嘿 我们不能没有你 你可是在外面放哨的啊
Hey, we need you, all right? You’re the lookout.
放哨谁不能放啊
Literally anybody can be the lookout.
我不想参与到这种事情里来 – 不 不 不 不
I don’t need to be a part of this. – No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们需要你 你是我们最好的朋友
We need you. You’re our best friend.
我们信任你 – 啥
We trust you. – Wha…
但是 好朋友是不会让他的好朋友
Well, best friends don’t make other best friends
去做违法乱纪的蠢事的
do stupid illegal shit.
你让我♥干♥的蠢事还不够多吗
You make me do stupid shit for you all the time.
比如说? – 我想想啊
Like what? – Uh, I don’t know.
记得有一次你以为你
What about the time when you thought
得睾丸癌了吗 – 又来了
you had testicular cancer? – Here we go.
我就知道又是这事情 – 是的吧
Knew this was gonna come up. – All right?
我大老远开车过来 然后你让我摸你蛋蛋
And then I drive over and you make me touch your nuts.
换了我我也会为你这么做啊
I would’ve done it for you, bro.
如果你说 艾玛我的屁♥股♥好像有什么问题
You’re like, “Hey, yo, there’s something wrong with my ass.”
那我也会说 来 裤子脱了 – 得了吧
I’d be like, “Yo, bend over.” – Come on.
我们为你做了这么多事
After everything we’ve done for you?
你能为我做些什么呢
What do you do for me?
我让你把我全身都纹了一遍
I let you tattoo my whole body.
所以呢 你不是很喜欢吗
So what? You love my tattoos.
你把我当做了人肉笔记本
You use me as a human sketchbook.
我是真 真的
I-I-I-I don’t, really.
没有我嘴上说的那么喜欢这纹身
I don’t. Not as much as I say I do.
我不干 对不起
I’m out of here. My bad.
你啊 你
You know what?
就是个怂包
You’re a real bitch!
大怂包 – 嘘
You’re a bitch! – Shh.
嘘你个头啊 嘘
Yo, don’t shush me.
噢 -天啊 看她这是有多兴奋
Oh. – My God, look how excited she is.
我认为肯定是她 -我已经兴奋得飞起来
I’m assuming that’s her. – I started running too early!
嗨
Hey! Oh.
噢 你这也太纤瘦了
Oh, oh, oh, you’re so skinny.
一直都有进食吗 -是呀
Have you been eating? – Yeah.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. – Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
这是雷
This is Ray.
嗨 -你好吗 -噢
Hey. How you doing? – Oh.
很高兴我们最终还是见面了 -很高兴见到你
Nice to finally meet you. – Nice to meet you.
我觉得我已经很了解你了
Yeah, I feel like I already know you.
你母亲时常提起你
Your mom talks about you all the time.
噢 是嘛 -哦
Oh, God. – Oh.
不 仅提及你的优点 真的只是你的优点
No, only good stuff, only good stuff.
我们可以去吃点什么吗 我真的已经厌倦了吃盒饭
Should we go eat? I am so sick of eating off a tRay.
你饿吗 -好 我也想吃
You hungry? – Yeah, I could eat.
可以随时吃 -蛤
Could always eat. – Uh-huh.
学校不错
Beautiful school.
“好呀 我也想吃 我可以随时吃”
“Yeah, I could eat. I could always eat.”
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
看这两位小天使
Look at those two angels, huh?
是呀 我认识他们 -对呀
Yeah, I know them. – Yeah.
嗯 -你陪伴他们走上学的路不是吗
Mm-hmm. – You walk them to school, don’t you?
是 我知道他们是谁 -噢 天哪
Yeah, I know who they are. – Oh, my God.
她也太可爱了吧 -看这卷发
She’s so cute. – Look. Look at those curls.
我曾带他们去看《破铜烂铁》外百老汇音乐剧
We took them to see Stomp Off-Broadway.
他们炒鸡欢快 -噢 天啊
They went crazy! – Oh, my God.