怎么样 感觉不错吧
See? Wasn’t that nice?
如果她明天就挂了 那你至少你会记得
Now, if she dies tomorrow, you’ll remember that,
你吻别过你妹妹了
that you kissed her goodbye.
上学愉快哦
Have a good day at school.
拜拜 – 小心点
Later, man. – Pay attention.
我明天怎么就挂了呢 – 不知道
Why would I die? – I don’t know.
这种事情你永远都说不准
You never know what’s gonna happen.
你觉得自己是不死之身吗
Think you’re immortal?
这里 就是这间
This. It’s this one.
好的
Okay. All right.
那么 在学校玩得开心哦
Well, have a good day, okay?
好的 – 放学再见 大概吧
Okay. – I’ll see you soon, I guess.
请问需要什么帮助吗 – 呕 你好啊
Can-can I help you? – Oh, hi.
我是雷的朋友
I’m-I’m Ray’s friend.
我就是来送她上学的
I was just here to bring her here.
你认识雷吗 – 大概算认识吧
You-you know Ray? – I know Ray a little bit.
他最近在勾搭我妈妈
He’s kind of, like, banging my mom.
所以 你懂的 嗯
So, yeah, I’m just, you know,
我就把她送过来了
just dropping her off.
你再办公室那边登记过吗
Did you sign in at the office?
没有 我都不知道还有办公室
No. I didn’t even know you had an office.
好吧
Okay, um…
凯莉 你有什么问题吗
Kelly? You okay?
没有
Yeah.
你确定吗 – 确定
You sure? – Yeah.
如果有的话你可以告诉我哦
You know you can tell me.
我没事
I’m okay.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
算认识吧
Yeah, kind of.
是个新朋友
He’s a new friend.
好的
Okay.
哈 我在车里教她教得可好了 才不会招供呢
Oh, I trained her in the car. She’s not gonna break.
开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
我是不会伤害她的
It’s, uh… I’m not gonna hurt her.
那么 祝一天愉快 我这就
Um, but have a great day. I just…
那个 等等 能不能帮忙把画都摆好
No, uh, actually, could you, uh, set up the paints?
不 -来 来 来
No. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有这些刷子 – 不
Uh, and just wash these brushes. – No.
谢谢你啦 -不 不
Thank you so much. – No. No.
谢谢 -不
Thank you! – No.
不好意思 请问您有没有看过
Did-did you happen to get a chance
我给你的那个 – 哦 看过你的本子了
to take a look at the, uh… – Yeah, I looked at your book.
我以前也这么干过 大概十四岁的时候吧
I mean, I drew like that, too, when I was 14.
从你的本子来看 你还缺少一些基本的东西
From what I saw, you don’t really have the basics,
你得再练练
so you got to figure that out.
嗯 所以我才来这里的
Well, yeah, that’s why I’m here.
我希望可以从你这里学纹身
I mean, I was hoping I can learn from you.
那么 你就是要做我的学徒咯
Right, well, um, you’d be my apprentice.
你在店里会和一个奴隶一样
Uh, you’ll be a slave to the shop.
没事的 只要我最后可以给被人纹身 – 不行
Hey, man. As long as I get to tattoo people, right? – No.
在我允许你纹身之前 不行
Never. Until I say.
你要做的是给针消毒 给我洗车
Uh, you’ll be sterilizing needles, washing my car,
帮店里扔垃圾
taking the trash out.
基本上 就是个店里的佣人
I mean, you’re basically our bitch.
那么 在这里打工能挣 大概多少钱呢
So, how much will I be, like, making here?
挣个鸡♥巴♥ – 鸡♥巴♥
Dick. – Dick.
好吧
Okay, well…
有很多人想要这份工作呢 老兄
It’s a long line of people who want this job, man.
那我怎么付房♥租啊
How do I, like, pay my rent?
这就不是我要关心的问题了
That one right there is not my problem.
你第一天来这里 已经开始抱怨了是吧
It’s your first day, you’re already complaining.
很奇怪 不是吗
It’s kind of weird, huh?
不然还是算了吧
Yeah, let’s not do this.
你还是出去走走吧
You should take a walk.
每种 – 好吧
Pussy. – All right.
那我能问个问题吗
Well, could I ask you a question?
假设我在这里工作
If I did work here?
他怎么还在这里
Why is he still here?
比如说吧 有个傻帽来到店里
Let’s say some idiot walks in, right?
他想要纹一个死神在身上 而这个死神呢
And he wants to get a tattoo of a Confederate flag
还披着美国国旗
wrapped around the Grim Reaper.
你可以让那个傻帽滚蛋的是吧
You could tell that guy to go fuck himself, right?
毕竟这么一个纹身实在是太二了
‘Cause that’s a ridiculous tattoo to ask for.
我不会去评价别人想纹的图案
It’s not my place to judge people, man.
这不是我该干的事情
I don’t do that.
那如果来了另一个人呢 他走了进来
Well, what if another guy walked in and he wanted to get
想要把他死去的朋友詹姆斯纹在胸口
a tattoo of his dead friend James on his chest, right?
但是你知道那个詹姆斯
But you know James, and you don’t want
你不想纹这个图案 因为你知道
to give him the tattoo, ’cause you know James
詹姆斯是个混账 世界上少了他
and he’s an asshole and that the world’s
才算清净呢
better off without him.
那你该怎么办 – 你找死吗
What do you do then? – You have a death wish?
不 我不想找死
No, I don’t have a death wish.
但那位摩托车上的女士有点那意思
But that lady on the motorcycle does.
她连内♥裤♥都没穿一条
She’s not even wearing any underwear.
下面可是会烧焦的啊 – 你欠揍是吧
She’s gonna burn her pussy. – Do you want to do this?
欠揍就来啊 我来揍你
You really want to fucking do this?
不不不 我不想挨揍
I don’t want to do anything with you.
我只想知道詹姆斯是怎么死的
I just want to know who killed James.
是那个披着国旗的家伙干的吗
Was it the Confederate flag man?
还是骑摩托的小姐姐干的
Was it the motorcycle lady?
说实话 凯尔西 你和照片上真的是一模一样
I got to be honest, Kelsey, you look exactly like your picture.
不过更加丰满一些 更劲爆
You’re kind of thicker, more robust.
哈哈哈 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
真的 – 瞧你夸的
Yeah. – It’s a compliment.
你看着有点像 安东尼奥 班德拉斯
You look a little bit like Antonio Banderas,
不过我先得把眼睛眯起来看
if I squint really hard.
哈哈 那你就眯着吧
Oh, please squint all night long.
别睁开了
That’s great.
真的切尔西 不好意思 我是说凯尔西
Chelsea, you are… I mean, Kelsey, I’m sorry.
没事没事 正常 – 你不介意就好
Th-That’s all right. It’s only… – Yeah, you know.
你叫什么来着
What’s your name again?
我已经忘了 – 我叫杰克
I forgot already. – Um, it’s Jake.
实在是不好意思
Sorry about that.
你是做什么的呀
So, uh, w-what do you do?
我在学习如何在城市中工作
Oh, I’m studying to work in the city.
哦 – 我想可以
Oh. – Um, I want to make
让史坦顿岛重新成为一个好地方
Staten Island, like, a great place again.
这个岛已经很不错啦 为什么要这么做呢
Staten Island’s already cool. What are you talking about?
是呀
Yeah, it is.
真的挺不错了 – 你是我见过第一个这么说的人
Yeah. Yeah, it is. – You’re the first person here to say that.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这可是这个星球上最好的地方了
It’s the best place on Earth.
至少在东海岸 是一个不错的地方吧
Well, at least on the East Coast, I think.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨
Oh, hey.
嘿 – 你好
Hey. – Hi.
你好 – 嘿
Hello. – Hey.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. – Hey.
你们想要 汽水 还是说没汽的
Uh, would you guys like, uh, still or sparkling water?
你来选吧
Um, you pick.
我比较喜欢带汽的
Uh, I’m more of a sparkling guy,
那就汽水 – 就汽水吧
so sparkling. – Sparkling it is.
不过我更喜欢龙舌兰 所以我能否
But I do like tequila, so if I could
来一小瓶 再加块冰块
get just a Patrón, you know, with a rock.
可以吗 – 没问题 可以 没问题
That cool with you? – That’s fine. Yeah, that’s fine.
可得吗 那就好 我比较喜欢龙舌兰 – 没问题
Yeah? Cool. Yeah, I prefer a tequila. – Cool.
龙舌兰加冰 你们还需要什么吗 热面包啊
Tequila and rock. You guys want, like, warm bread or…
橄榄油啊
uh, olive oil?
面包吧
Warm bread.