然后赢得了海斯曼奖 再参加了越南战争
won a Heisman Trophy, fought in the Vietnam War,
回来后加盟了达拉斯牛仔 那时他也就二十四岁
and then joined the Cowboys by the time he was 24.
这都是些什么人 关我屁事啊
I don’t know who that is, so, s-so who-who gives a fuck?
我觉得 你应该可以的
I think that maybe you’re-you’re ready
只是你自己不自觉
and you just don’t even know it.
所以你是要把我赶出去咯
So, you’re kicking me out?
不 不是的
No, no.
我只是希望 你可以在明年夏天前 找好自己的公♥寓♥
I just want you to get your own apartment by summer.
好的 所以说就是把我赶出去咯
Right, so you’re kicking me out of the house.
有整整九个月的时间呢
That’s nine months from now.
你看啊 九个月你如果动作快一点孩子都有了
I mean, you-you could have a baby in nine months.
时间还多着呢
It’s a long time.
你是要搬进来吗 所以先要把我挤出去吗
Are you moving in? Are you trying to push me out?
我到底是做了什么 我以为我们俩关系还行
What, like, what did I do? I-I thought we were cool.
斯考特 大家都是成年人了 要互相体谅
Scott, Scott, let’s all be adults here. Come on.
你妈妈已经以努力了很久了
Your mother has worked very hard for a very long time.
我呢过几年也要退休了
And I’m gonna retire in a couple years,
所以生活呢会发生一些变化 当然了这都是往好的方向在转变
so things are gonna change around here, but in a good way.
我们相信 你可以自己干出一番成就的
I mean, w-we think you… that you can do great things.
对对对 我知道我会赶出一番成就
Yeah, I know I’m gonna do great things.
但这不需要你来提醒我 而且啊
But, like, I don’t need you to tell me that, like…
这到底是怎么回事
This is… What’s going on?
我怎么了我
This is… I-I…
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this.
别太在意 就目前来说
So, be that as it may,
直到你搬出去前 当然了搬出去对你是一件好事
until you leave… which is gonna be good for you
可以帮助你更积极地面对生活
and it’s gonna be motivating…
搬出去前 你需要帮忙干点活儿
you’re gonna have to pull your weight
不多不多 就一点儿
a little more around here.
比方说 有件事情 我们就觉得你一定能胜任
And one thing that we thought would help you contribute…
对你来说举手之劳 一点都不难
would be easy, wouldn’t be hard to do…
我们觉得 当雷需要工作 没有时间的时候
is to help Ray bring his kids back and forth to school
你可以去帮雷接孩子上下学
when he can’t do it because of work.
比如现在
Like now.
今天开始
Like today.
你们在逗我吧
You’re joking, right?
你要我帮你接孩子?
You want me to take your kid to school?
就是我给纹身的那个?
The kid that I tattooed?
我有两个孩子 另一个现在七岁
I got two kids. The other one’s seven.
你要让我帮你带孩子啊
You’re gonna make me babysit your kids?
这 我嗑药的哦
Do… I’m on… I do drugs.
没事 我看你现在很清醒啊
Well, looks like you’re walking.
谢谢
And thank you.
我现在可是一肚子意见啊听到没有
I’m not cool with any of this, okay?
况且 你们要我搬哪里去
And-and where do you expect me to live?
我拿什么钱去找地方
And w-with what money?
你知道我还在啃老的不是吗
You know I’m a fucking bum, right?
都什么乱七八糟的 卧♥槽♥
Yo, this is fucked up! Seriously.
尤其是昨天晚上 还搞什么交流感情
Especially after last night, all that bonding boy bullshit.
你真的是满嘴跑火车
You’re full of shit, man.
就是一个骗子
You’re a fucking liar.
那么 我现在就去帮你接孩子
I’m gonna go walk your kids.
接个屁 你想也不要想
No, I’m not fucking letting you take ’em.
你谁啊你 就来接孩子
Fuck you. Who the fuck are you?
你可说得太对了
Yeah, I-I agree with you completely.
我来接孩子 这都是雷出的主意
Why… ’cause that… It was Ray’s idea.
我也觉得我来接很不妥当 真的
I don’t think I should be taking them, either.
你说得对
I agree with you.
你是傻♥逼♥吗
Are you a weirdo?
哈 可傻♥逼♥了
Oh, the weirdest.
谁能傻得过我呀
Nobody’s weirder than me.
得了吧 傻♥逼♥哪会承认自己是傻♥逼♥
See, a weirdo wouldn’t say that.
傻♥逼♥都说自己不傻♥逼♥
A weirdo would deny it.
那么 我是接还是不接呢
So, do I have to take ’em or…?

Yes.
妈呀
God, no.
那怎么办 本来应该是雷干的活
I mean, Ray was supposed to do it.
我也没办法
I can’t fucking do it.
还有半个小时就上课了
Their schools start half an hour apart
去学校还要横跨整个小镇呢
on the other side of town.
我说 你妈勾搭了我前夫是吧
So, your mom is banging my ex?
对 而且我也不是很开心
Yeah, I’m not thrilled about it, either.
那是 你开心的起来就邪乎了
Yeah, well, you shouldn’t be.
哈罗德 凯利
Harold. Kelly.
你们过来 快
Come here. Come here.
有好玩的事情哦 快过来
There’s something, something kind of fun.
来这边
Come here. Come here.
你好啊
Oh, hey, man.
这个是哈罗德 这个是凯莉
So, this is Harold, and this is Kelly.
这位是
And, uh, this is…
斯考特
Scott.
好的斯考特 接下来他送你们去学校
Scott. He’s gonna be taking care of you.
听到了吗 – 你好啊 斯考特
Okay? It… – Nice to meet you, Scott.
你好啊 哈罗德 第一次见面吧
Hi, Harold. It’s nice to meet you.
真高兴认识你
For the very first time.
如果他做了什么奇怪的事情
If he does anything weird,
你们就告诉我
you tell me.
就算他让你们不要说 你们也告诉我
Even if he tells you not to tell me, you tell me.
我觉得这人应该挺正常的 但也不是没可能看走眼
I’m pretty sure he’s not weird, but I could be wrong.
明白了吗
‘Kay?
爱你们哦 – 好的
Love you. – Okay.
爱你 妈妈 – 我可没开玩笑
Love you, Mom. – Seriously.
爱你 妈妈 拜拜
Love you, Mom. Bye.
小心了
Pay attention.
明白
Got it.
拉好手 两个人的都拉好
Hold both their hands!
谢谢你了
Thank you.
看汽车 先看左边 再看右边啊
Look both ways. Look both ways!
让他别吵
Tell her to stop.
妈呀
God!
哈罗德 你平时喜欢什么呀
So, w-what do you like to do, Harold?
我喜欢超级英雄
I like superheroes.
哈 谁不喜欢呢
Well, so does everybody.
我喜欢自己想出来的
No, I make up my own.
这样啊 什么样的英雄呀
Oh, yeah? What kind?
闪冰侠
Ice Flash.
他能干什么呢
What does he do?
他能把东西冻住 还能向别人射出冰块
He freezes stuff and shoots ice at people.
哦 听着不是很厉害呀
Oh, well, that’s not gonna work.
为什么
Why not?
我那个电吹风就能锤爆他了
I could just use a hair dryer and ruin him.
不过想法不错 再接再厉
Keep thinking, though.
你呢 你平时都喜欢干什么呀
What do you got? What do you like to do?
我喜欢唱歌♥ – 唱歌♥呀
I like to sing. – You do?
能给我来一曲儿吗
Could-could you sing for me?
好的
Sure.
啊 多么美丽的早晨
Oh, what a beautiful morning

Yes.
呕 多么美丽的一天
Oh, what a beautiful day
很好
All right.
喜悦由心而生
I’ve got a wonderful feeling
万事顺心发展
Everything’s going my way.
唱的真好听 击个掌来
That shit was dope. High five.
她唱歌♥可好了
She’s a good singer.
这首歌♥的歌♥词我持保留意见
I don’t agree with the sentiment of the song,
但唱得真不错
but it was really great.
就这样 在学校一天开心哦
Anyway, have a great day at school.
至少 但愿不会太糟糕
Uh… I hope it’s not shitty,
还有 给你妹妹 一个吻别吧
and, um, yeah, give your, uh, sister a kiss goodbye.
我们从不搞这个 – 你吻就是了
We don’t do that. – Just do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!