谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
装腔作势的人在路上栽了跟头
Rooster hits the washboard
引来了人们的朗朗笑声
And people just got to smile
弹贝斯的人的勇气可嘉还独奏了一段
Blinky thumps the gut bass and solos for a while
穷孩子们听的他的
Poor Boy twangs the rhythm out…
观众们请注意
May I please remind you
场地内禁止使用闪光灯拍照
that there is no flash photography.
你好吗 你好吗 你们还在戒酒吗
How are you? How are you? You guys still sober?
投球真垃圾 投的真烂 – 你就那么干
Shitty throw. Shitty throw, though. – That’s how you do it!
好的 就这样 就这样
All right, there we go. There we go.
跑啊 北鼻 跑啊
Let’s go, baby, let’s go.
活灵活现
Look alive!
你觉着他们能拿下三色堇施平纳吗
Think we’re gonna take these pansy Spinners tonight?
哦 兄弟 我觉着拿不下施平纳
Oh, man, we can’t take the Spinners,
你也许就只需要关上它 – 嗯
you might as well just shut it down. – Mm.
我们需要结束它
We should just pack it in,
把这些人送回小联盟
send these guys back to Single-A.
我孩子小联盟的队伍可以给这些人
My kid’s Little League team could give these guys
争取些钱
a run for their money.
这些人也都有工作
These guys are all on the job, too.
这是老混♥蛋♥
The old ballbuster here…
他是这里的老大哥
he’s the senior man of the house.
你叫我老大哥
Did you call me a senior?
你是这里唯一的秃子
You’re the one who’s bald.
得了吧 Papa 我就是开个玩笑
Come on, Papa. I’m just fucking around.
嘿 想吃热狗吗
Hey, you want a hot dog?
噢 不 我有克罗恩病
Oh, no, I can’t. I, uh, I have Crohn’s.
那是个啥
What’s that?
就是你的胃里全部都乱套了
It’s, like, when the lining of your stomach is all messed up,
让你一直都很难受
so it makes you shit all the time.
哦 谢谢分享
Oh, thanks for sharing.
下次你就只说“我不想要热狗”就行
Next time, just say, “I don’t want a hot dog.”
好的 我只是想让大家了解一下
All right, I’m just trying to spread awareness.
就这样 就这样
There we go. There we go.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮 – 看着真棒 伙计们
Nice hit. Nice hit. – Looking good, guys.
干的不错
Way to hustle.
26号♥
Number 26…
嘿 呃
Hey, uh…
你有没有想过要穿上这身制♥服♥
you ever think about putting on the jacket?
不 – 你笑的什么
No. – What are you laughing about?
这是个很傻的问题 雷
‘Cause it’s a stupid question, Ray.
你说傻什么意思 – 这他妈就是很傻
What do you mean, stupid? – It’s fucking stupid.
如果你问那个在太空炸死的老师的孩子
Would you ask the kids of that teacher who blew up in space
你想不想当个宇航员
if they want to be an astronaut?
哇 我不觉着那个女士有孩子
Whoa, I don’t think that lady had any kids, though.
是啊 我也觉着她没有 她都死在天上了
Yeah, I’m sure she didn’t ’cause she died in space.
你要是死在天上就不太容易生个孩子
It’s hard to have kids when you’re dead in space.
听着 我可以告诉你我对消防员的感觉
Look, I-I could tell you how I feel about firemen,
但是 我觉着这些伙计不会想听我的意见
but I-I don’t think you guys want to hear my opinion.
不是的 请告诉我们 – 别 别 别这样
No, no, no, please tell us. – No, no. No, no, no.
别 我不想听 – 你不用非得那么干
No. I want to hear it. – You don’t got to do this, man.
得了吧 – 行吧
Come on. – All right, no.
行 那这样怎么样 – 算了 你别
Yeah. Okay, how about this? – Come on, you don’t…
嗯 如果你是个消防员 就别要孩子了
Uh, if you’re a fireman, just don’t have kids
或者家庭也干脆别要 行吧
or a family at all, okay?
那样的话 当你♥他♥妈♥有一次回不了家的时候
So that way, you don’t fucking crush them
也不会让他们彻底崩溃 明白吗
when you don’t come home that one time, you know?
你们就是太自私了
And-and you’re just so selfish.
你们成天就和你们的兄弟闲逛
You just hang out with your boys all day
像他妈的兄弟会一样
like it’s a fucking frat house.
甚至一半的时间都没在灭火
Half the time, you’re not even putting out fires.
就只会打飞机 看疤面煞星 对吧
You’re just jerking off, watching Scarface, okay?
行了 放松点 伙计 – 不 我就是那么说
All right, take it easy, man. – No, I’m just saying.
你告诉孩子你会一辈子
And it’s wrong to tell a kid that you’re gonna be there
陪在他身边是不对的
for him for his whole entire life.
嗯 然后你就会错过毕业典礼 错过生日 是吧
Yeah, but you miss graduation, your birthdays, okay?
嗯 还有我的毕业舞会
Uh, my d… my prom dances.
这对一个孩子来说太残忍♥了
That’s a very mean thing to do to children.
如果你有一个家庭
And, uh, if you have a family,
那你就是个混♥蛋♥ – 不 听我说 不
y-you’re an asshole. – No, listen, no.
放松 放松点
Take it easy, take it easy.
这是一种方式看待他 – 对
Well, that’s one way to look at it. – Yeah.
给我爸说去吧
Tell that to my dad.
但是你不能 因为他死了
Oh, but you can’t, ’cause he’s dead.
有人能帮我转达他吗
Anybody got a good response to that?
耶
Yeah!
再来
Again!
哇哦
Whoo!
比赛太棒了 比赛太棒了
What a game. What a game.
所以 我不该生孩子了
So, what, I shouldn’t have kids?
不 你可以有孩子
No, you… you should have kids.
我要生孩子
I’m gonna have kids.
你知道 也许你该从你的T恤上
You know, maybe you should take a cue
学一下 明白吗 微笑
from your shirt, you know? Smile.
放轻松
Lighten up.
实际上还挺搞笑
That’s actually kind of funny.
好的伙计们 为什么不能更像他一点
Guy’s all right. Why can’t you be more like him?
他没事的
He’s all right.
为什么你要让我那么尴尬
Why can’t you not embarrass me like this?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起我让你在你朋友面前丢人了
I’m sorry I embarrassed you in front of your friends.
继续坚持你的立场吧
And just-just stick to your guns.
好吗 会好的
All right? It’ll be fine.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
进来吧
Come on in.
和我们一块吃早饭
Come have breakfast with us.
我做了薄烤饼 还做了你喜欢吃的香肠
I made pancakes, and I made the sausage that you like,
还有煎蛋卷
an omelet.
来吧 来吧 来坐下
Come, come, come, come sit.
伙计 这鸡蛋配着
Man, these eggs are spectacular.
洋葱和胡椒真的太赞了
With the onions and the peppers.
太好吃了 太好吃了
I love it. I love it.
他这是 在这里呆了一晚上吗
Did, uh, did he sp-spend the night?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
他昨晚睡在这里
He slept here.
在这屋里
In this house.
我已经成年了哦 这没什么问题
I’m an adult. I can do that.
有些事情我想和你谈一谈
I-I need to talk to you about something.
好的
Okay.
我觉得 你现在是时候
I was thinking that it’s time
去找一间属于你自己的公♥寓♥了
to think about getting your own apartment.
什么
What?
你为什么这么说
W-Why would you say that?
是这样的
Well…
你呢 是个很棒的孩子
You are so awesome.
而我呢 有时候可能有点过分关照你了
And I think I’ve been there for you too much.
人嘛 往往只有在失去安全感的时候
‘Cause sometimes in life, the thing that’s motivating
才能激发他的潜能
is when people don’t have that safety net.
话是没错 但我现在正需要这份安全感
Right, right, but I need that safety net
我还没准备好呢
’cause I don’t have my shit together.
为什么 你早不提完不提 偏偏现在提
So, like, uh, w-why are you doing this?
是因为他吗
Is this ’cause of him?
不
No.
你看你也二十四岁了
It’s just you’re 24 years old now.
二十四啊 菲尔普斯二十四的时候都好几块金牌了
24. I mean, Phelps had a fistful of gold medals by 24.
你插什么嘴
Why are you talking?
我也就是给些参考 没别的意思
I’m just giving you some perspective, that’s all.
你看啊 格雷茨基二十四岁的时候 已经打进了九十六球
You know, Wayne Gretzky had, like, 96 goals when he was 24.
啥
W-What?
罗杰 斯陶巴 现实毕业于西点军校
Roger Staubach graduated West Point,