Huh?
你怎么在这里
Why don’t you just build
也给雷弄一个祠堂
another shrine to Ray while you’re at it?
就放爸爸对面,搞不好他们还能成他妈的兄弟了
Right across from Dad’s so they can be fucking pals!
嗯 我更喜欢那个
Yeah, I like that better.
我才发现你还挺搞笑
But I’m actually finding you funny
因为你真的很搞笑
’cause you’re really funny.
看看这人
Look at this guy.
这辈子能有这样的时光 – 嗯
Having the time of his life. – Mm-hmm.
好像这是他家一样
Acting like he owns the place.
我知道这家伙 帕马森烤茄子
I know that guy. Eggplant parmesan.
噢 我会的
Oh. I’ll be.
你妈像个坏女孩哦
Your moms is a bit of a baddie.
她看起像是“事后”
She look postcoital.
什么“事后” – 就是睡完以后
What’s “postcoital”? – It’s like post-fucking,
但因为是你妈,我想礼貌一点
but it’s your mom, so I want to be nice.
但是 哦 绝对已经发生了
But, uh, oh, it’s definitely happening.
事后
Postcoital.
如果你来看我
If you ever come to see me,
如果你来看我 那
if you ever come see me, that’s…
那晚上会发生的 我保证 – 我知道
It’ll happen that night, I guarantee it. – Yeah, I know.
噢 他来了
Oh, here he is.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. – Hey.
你好吗 – 挺好 你呢
How you doing? – Good. How are you?
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again. Yeah.
呃 我很抱歉给你儿子打了标
Uh, I’m-I’m really sorry for branding your kid.
噢 没有没有 没关系的 没关系的
Oh, no, no, no. It’s-it’s fine. It’s fine.
花了三百五十块 但是我没让你妈掏钱
Cost 350, but I didn’t make your mom pay for it.
但是 嘿 没伤害 没犯法
But, uh, hey, no harm, no foul.
你知道 要是没有这档子事 我
You know? ‘Cause, uh, if that didn’t happen, I, uh…
我也不会遇见这位美丽的女士
wouldn’t have met this lovely lady.
噢 很高兴帮忙
Oh, well, happy to help.
事情解决了
Things work out.

Yeah.
感谢上天我♥干♥了这事
Thank God I did what I did, then.
你们要不要先来点啥
Uh, would you guys like to start with still
呃 比如苏打水
or, uh, sparkling water?
哦 那就苏打水 – 噢 苏打水 好
Oh, let’s go sparkling. – Uh, spar… Yeah.
你喜欢苏打水吗
Yeah? You like sparkling?
喜欢 – 好的
Yeah. – Okay.
我们能再来点面包吗
Yeah. Oh, can we get some more bread, too?
一般就这样
Usually go still. – You know?
知道吗 上次我来的时候 面包是热着上来的
Last time I came here, it came out hot.
对 – 真的 真的是太完美了
Yeah. – It was… oh, it was perfect.
就像是我妈做的一样
It’s like my mom made it.
当然
Sure.
苏打水和热面包
Sparkling and hot bread.
好的 谢谢伙计
All right. Thanks, buddy.
噢 你不能就那么吐口水 兄弟
Oh, you just can’t spit on that like that, man.
你得狡猾一点 你可别就那么吐上
You got to be crafty. You can’t just go out at, like…
你得 你得略施小计
You got to, you got to maneuver.
拿舌头舔舔或者放点料进去
Lick on it or put a boogie in it or something.
你觉着我能把这一整个塞进屁♥股♥里吗
You think I can fit this whole thing in my ass?
如果 呃 你真的下决心要那么干 兄弟
If, uh, you really put your mind to it, bro.
嘿 我看见他往面包里吐口水了
Hey, I saw him spit in the bread.
来了 热腾腾的面包
All right, scorching hot bread.
哦 谢谢 – 好
Oh, thank you. – Yeah.
你妈妈去上厕所了 请坐一下吧
Your mom’s in the john. Have a seat.
噢 别担心 你没惹什么事
Oh, don’t worry, you’re not gonna get in trouble.
就一小会
Just for a minute.
好吧
All right.
那么 你喜欢在这里工作吗
So… how, uh, how you liking the job here?
呃 挺操蛋的
Uh, it eats ass.
我记得 原来的时候
You know, I remember I… Back in the day,
我在那个地方 那个披萨店上过班
I used to work at that, uh, you know that pizza parlor
主路头上的那家 – 嗯
down there on Main Street? – Mm.
你还记得那家吗 – 我过去在那里上班
You remember the one? Yeah. I-I used to work down there.
我爱死它了 做披萨
I loved it. You know, making the pizzas.
姑娘们老来
Girls would come in, you know.
她们就不得不和我说话
It’s like they just had to talk to me.

Yeah.
嗯 那真不错
Well, that’s awesome.
我很开心你在披萨店约到不少
I’m glad you got laid a lot at your pizza place.
好吧 听着 斯考特
All right. Listen, Scott.
我知道这有点奇怪
I-I know this is weird, okay?
你和你妈妈已经单独生活了很久
You and your mom were alone together for a long time.
你有自己的熟悉的环境 你明白吗
You got set in your ways, you know?
你都已经习惯了
You got used to things.
但我不知道 我就感觉
But I don’t know, I just feel like
你妈妈现在值得得到更多
your mother deserves more right now.
我是认真的 我真的觉得我可以让她高兴
And I’m serious, I really think that I can make her happy,
她也能让我高兴
and she makes me happy.
我的意思 这是件好事 对吧
So, I mean, that-that’s a good thing, right?
对 对 我觉得是个特棒的事
Yeah. Yeah, I think it’s a great thing.
我 我希望我妈高兴比一切都重要 那
I… I want my mom to be happy more than anything, so…
那太好了 我也是
Good. I do, too.
你喜欢什么运动
So, uh, what’s your sport?
呃 我喜欢篮球 – 哦 是吗
Uh, I like basketball. – Oh, yeah?
嗯 – 打什么位置
Mm-hmm. – What position?
呃 我打小前锋
Uh, I played small forward.
小前锋 – 对
Small forward. – Yeah.
好吧 我自己算是棒球迷
All right. I’m kind of a baseball guy myself.
哦 是吗 – 你喜欢 呃
Oh, yeah? – You like, uh…
我是个老头 我喜欢那玩意
I’m an old man. I like that stuff.
我有洋基队的季票
I got season tickets to the Yankees.
不可能吧 真的吗 那太帅了 – 对
No way. Really? That’s cool. – Yeah.
今年是史泰登岛的一年
I think it’s Staten Island’s year.
噢 史泰登岛洋基队啊
Oh, Staten Island Yankees.
小联盟 – 噢 当然
Minor League. – Oh, absolutely.
我才不会掏钱去看那些贵的要死的小屁孩
I’m not gonna go pay to see those overpaid crybabies.
他们很努力的维持小联盟的位置
They try harder at the Minor League level.
还有 我还是红袜队的粉丝 从来没变过
Plus, I’m a Red Sox fan. I’m never setting foot
在那个体育场里 – 好吧 我得回去了
in that stadium. – Well, I-I should get back
回去工作 呃 在被吼之前
to work, uh, before I get yelled at.
好吧 去吧 – 那么 就这样
Okay. Go ahead. – So, yeah.
当然 好的 – 好的
Absolutely. All right. – All right, man.
享受热面包吧
Uh, enjoy the hot bread.
嘿 – 好的 酷
Hey. – Okay, cool.

Hey.
你们两个在讨论什么呢
What are you fellas talking about?
嘿 妈妈 – 我就在问斯考特
Hey, Mom. – Oh, I was just asking Scott
他有没有空来看洋基队的比赛
if he wanted to go to a Yankee game sometime.
噢 斯考特怎么说
Oh, what did Scott say?
斯考特 斯考特说好啊
S-Scott… Scott said yeah.
好的 今天晚上谁要打拳
All right, who’s fighting tonight?!
我想打打拳
I want to fight somebody!
哦 对不起 佩佩
Oh, I’m sorry, Pepe.
我不是针对你
Don’t take this personally.

Oh!
怎么了这是
What happened?
就是一击刺拳
That was just a jab.
噢 没事的 佩佩
Oh, it’s okay, Pepe.
没关系的 – 你 你确定吗
It’s all right. – You s… You sure?
当然
Yeah.
我之前从来也没有这样过
I-I mean, I never done that before, so…
我感觉很对不起你
I feel bad for you.
在街道上
Down on the corner
的角落里
Out in the street
Willy在和穷孩子们一起玩耍
Willy and the Poor Boys…
你好啊 谢谢
How you doing? Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!