我把揍出屎
to kick my ass right now.
他想让我拿走小费
He would want me to have these tips.
这是他的意思 – 你可以把小费都拿走
That’s what he means. – You can have the tips.
我原来也没想要
I don’t even want ’em.
这是啥啊 – 我不知道
What is this? – I don’t know.
这什么鬼
What’s this shit?
我看过好几遍奎迪
I’ve seen Creed a f… a couple times.
你看了啥 – 我看了好几遍奎迪
What’d you do? – I seen Creed a couple times.
噢 – 我们在跳棉花眼睛乔吗
Oh. – Are we about to do the Cotton Eye Joe?
没错 – 没错
Yeah. – Yeah.
来吧 朋友 – 好的
Come on, son. – Okay.
好的 – 来吧 朋友 噢 这才对
Yeah. Okay. – Come on, son. Oh, that’s right.
你要打这里吗 这么打吗 朋友
You gonna come this way? Come this way, boy.
好的 – 来吧 出拳吧伙计
Okay. – Come on. Go ahead, take your shot, boy.
来吧 出拳吧 伙计 – 真的
Go ahead, take your shot, boy. – For real?
嗯哼 耶 来吧 – 噢
Uh-huh, yeah. Come on! – Ooh!
现在我们是朋友了
Now we are friends,
该死的 – 噢 天啊
goddamn it! – Oh, geez.
吃屎吧 耶
Take that shit. Yeah!
我们现在是朋友啦 这就是朋友的意义
We friends now, nigga, ’cause that’s what friends are for.
淘汰了这个家伙
Out this bitch.
Zoots又成功了一次
Zoots done did it again, uh
跟我说 Zoots又成功了一次
Said Zoots done did it again, ah…
我想我们有了赢家
I think we have a winner.
来吧 – 嗯嗯
Come here. – Mm-hmm.

Mm.
嗯 让我
Mm. Let me just…
我想把毛衣脱掉 – 好啊
Just want to get this sweater off. – Okay.
再把这个灯关上
And I want to turn off this light.
让我把这个灯关上
Let me turn it off.
好 – 好
Okay. – Okay.
等我一下
Just one-one second.
让我 让我 把这个灯关上
Let me, let me, let me turn off this light.
台灯可真多
Got a lot of lamps, huh?
和商店似的
It’s like a store or something.
来吧
Come here.

Mm.
漂亮 – 噢
Nice – Oh
姑娘 最近怎样 我想我是多此一问♪
You what’s up, girl, ain’t got to ask it
现在要让他们都去死,我已经买♥♥好了棺材
I dead ’em all now, I buy the caskets
他们本来该逮捕你,或者直接逮捕那个给你买♥♥衣服的家伙
They should arrest you or whoever dressed you
我不想给你增添压力
Ain’t gon’ stress you
但是我想让你知道 姑娘 你的魅力秒杀了他们
But I’m-a let you know, girl, you be killin’ ’em
你秒杀了他们
You be killin’ ’em
姑娘 你秒杀了他们
Girl, you be killin’ ’em
噢 噢 噢
Uh-uh, oh
一直被模仿 从未被超越
Often imitated, never duplicated
人们说她是个超级美女 要我说这都算低估
They say she a dime, I say she underrated
漂亮 -我刚与她邂逅
Nice – I just met her
下一步已经出炉
So the next solution
让我的老情人 立马处决
Dead my old chick, execution
姑娘最近怎样 我想是多此一问
You what’s up, girl, ain’t got to ask it
现在要让他们都去死,我已经买♥♥好了棺材
I dead ’em all now, I buy the caskets
姑娘 你秒杀了他们
Girl, you be killin’ ’em
你秒杀了他们
You be killin’ ’em
姑娘 你秒杀了他们
Girl, you be killin’ ’em
你秒杀了他们
You be killin’ ’em
姑娘 你秒杀了他们
Girl, you be killin’ ’em…
斯考特 – 在
Scott? – Yo.
过来一下
Come sit down.
我有点事情想给你说
I need to talk to you about something.
怎么啦
What’s up?
有人死了
Someone die?
不 谁都没死
No, no, nobody’s dead.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我开始约会了
I’m seeing somebody.
什么意思
What does that mean?
呃 我在和男人约会
Uh, uh, I’m seeing a man.
我 我已经和个男人约会了一阵了
Well, I-I’ve been dating someone for a little while now.
你在约会
You’re dating someone?
那 那太棒了啊
That-That’s awesome.
为啥你要偷偷的约会,小荡♥妇♥
Like, w-why are you dating him secretly, you little slut?
你怎么不告诉我呢
W-Why didn’t you tell me?
是 是因为他特别特别老
Is he, like, really, really old or…
还是特别特别年轻
or is he really, really young?
难道是我的朋友 是伊戈尔吗
Is it one of my friends? Is it Igor?
不 不 不 我只是
No, no, no. I just, I…
我只是不想让你困扰 除非这事能成
I just didn’t want to bother you unless it was really serious.
困扰 你是我妈啊
Bother? You’re my mom.
我当然希望你能好好的啊
I hope you’re getting banged out real good.
这个幸运儿是谁啊
Who’s the lucky guy?
额 是
Uh, it’s, um…
是雷
It’s Ray.
谁是雷
Who’s Ray?
你还记得那个被你纹身的孩子吗
Remember the kid you tattooed?
是他爸爸
His father.
是那个混♥蛋♥ – 嗯 我知道
That fucking prick? – Yeah, I know.
他真的是个很好的人 对我也很好
He’s a really nice man, and he’s really good to me.
他还是消防员 – 他是个消防员?!
And he’s a fireman. – He’s a fireman?!
这就操蛋了
That’s fucked up.
为什么 – 你是什么意思 为什么
Why? – W-What do you mean, why?
自从17年前我爸死了以后 你就没有约会过任何人了
I mean, uh, you haven’t dated anyone in 17 years since Dad,
然后你约会的第一个人还是消防员
and the first guy you date is a fireman?
你不感觉有点奇怪吗
You don’t think that’s a little fucking weird?
我对消防员没什么意见啊
I got nothing against firemen.
我也没有 但是这家伙也不喜欢我
Neither do I, but the-the guy doesn’t like me,
这人和我爸干着一样的工作
and he has the same job as Dad, like…
我已经搞砸了 妈 我还有克罗恩病
I’m fucked up as it is, Mom. Like, I have Crohn’s, okay?
我这里也不怎么正常
There’s something wrong up here. Huh.
我找不到手表
I can’t find my watch!
你想对我做什么
What are you trying to do to me here?!
我受的苦还不够多吗
Haven’t I been through enough?!
等等 我♥干♥了什么 我做错什么事了吗
Wait, what did I, what did I do wrong?
我做错事了吗 我♥干♥了什么
W-What did I do wrong? What did I do?
我 对不起 我做了什么
What… I’m sorry. Like, what did I do?
我没有 我没有对你怎么样
I’m not, I’m not doing it to you.
我只是不想下半辈子一直孤零零的
I just… I-I don’t want to be alone the rest of my life.
我也不想让你孤独
I don’t want you to be alone, either.
那这样就很烂了 就像是 就像是
That would suck, but, like, come on. This is, like…
这很明显不是一个好的选择 对吧
This is pretty obvious this is not a good choice, right?
我想一起吃个饭
I would like us to have dinner.
这 这对我很重要
I… This is very, very important to me.
我对这份感情十分认真
I am in a serious relationship…
你十分认真 – 和一个好人
You’re in a serious rela… – …with a very nice man.
那个人 得了吧
With that guy?! Come on!
你不爱他的 对吧
Y-You don’t love him, do you?
你不会那么说吧 你不会那么说的 对吧
You’re not say… You’re not, like, saying that, right?
呃 我们还没说那个字
I-I… Well, we don’t use that word yet.
但是如果他对我说了 我想我应该也会说
But if he said it to me, I-I would say it back.
噢天啊 上帝
Oh, my God! Jesus!
你还没长记性吗
Do you not learn?!
你看看上次发生的事
Look what happened last time!
你想再来一遍吗 – 好的 好吧
You want to do that again? – Okay. All right?
这怎么样
How about this?
我们一起去你工作的餐厅
How about we come by the restaurant
吃一顿晚饭
and we have dinner when you’re working
然后你就过来打个招呼
and you just come by and you just say hi?
就过来打几次招呼 怎么样
Just say hi a couple times. How about that?
怎么样
How about that?
怎么样 你怎么不问问他
How about… Why don’t you ask him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!