上帝啊 你创造了我
I’m just what you made, God
但我没有那么信任你
Not many I trust
上帝啊 我坚持走自己的路
I’m-a go my own way, God
你想如何摆弄我的命运都行
Take my fate to wherever you want
我就在这里
I’m out here, on my son
不达目的不罢休
Won’t stop till I get me some
我流连酒吧忘返
Club hopping, trying to get me some
坏女人企图让我春心荡漾
Bad bitches wanna get me sprung
清晨醒来 浑身灼热
Early in the morning, I’m waking, baking
一边喝酒一边冥想
Drinking, contemplating
撒旦啥的不存在的
Ain’t no such thing as Satan
恶魔都是你造出来的
Evil is what you make it
感谢上帝 让那灌木燃烧
Thank the Lord for that burning bush
天生我才逐大奔
That big-body Benz I was born to push
我要点燃 库什
On my way, I’m burning kush
黑人兄弟不要担心我们
Nigga, don’t be worried ’bout us
邻居来敲门
Neighbors knocking on the door
让我们调低音量
Asking can we turn it down…
我去
Jesus!
没有音乐
Ain’t no music…
我 -我要
I – I need
要抽烟
Need smoke
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa
我需要
I need

I…
不是故意的 不好意思啊
Sorry. I’m sorry.
要抽烟
To smoke
谁能阻挡的了我
Who gon’ hold me down now?
我要嗨爆全场
I wanna get high, y’all
哦喔
Whoa
我要嗨爆全场
I wanna get high, y’all
要过得去 过得去
Need it, need it to get by…
不好意思 不好意思啊
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
要过得去
Need it to get by, y’all.
回来
Get back!
我喜欢这个电影
I love this movie.
他们在斯塔顿岛拍的这个剧
They-they shot this on Staten Island.
唷 -哦
Whew! – Oh!
哦 -我的妈呀
Oh! – Ooh, God!
赞哪 -对啊
Awesome. – Hell yeah.

Ew!
对我的口儿
That’s my shit.
这电影逻辑不对啊
This movie makes no sense.
为什么 为什么政♥府♥允许人类清除计划的存在
Why-why would the government make a purge legal?
很明显他们是来泄愤的撒 -是啊
Clearly to let them blow off some steam. Hello. – Yeah.
那你可以去做水疗啊 -是的 或是去找心理医生啊
That’s why you go to the spa. – Yeah. Or the therapist.
或者去做指甲 -或者
Or get your nails done. – Or…
或者杀点人咯
Or murder some folks. Hmm?
我说 大家伙儿 我把塔拉 带来
I mean, come on, guys. I-I brought Tara over
就是为了让大家走出这个地下室
so that we could get out of this basement.
我们出门儿玩儿吧 去蹦迪吧
Let’s go out. Let’s go dancing.
我喜欢蹦迪 -出门走走吧
I love dancing. – Let’s do something.
我们不约
We don’t go out.
我们不蹦迪
We don’t dance.
看《人类清除计划》 还不够 -不够
The Purge is not enough for you? – No.
还有谁喜欢蹦迪的
Does anybody else like dancing?
我喜欢 -是的 我
I like it. – Yes, me!
你喜欢 -我喜欢蹦迪
You do? – I love dancing.
是的
Yes.
他超爱 他蹦得可好了呢
He loves… He’s a really good dancer.
你最喜欢的招式是
What’s your favorite move?
就那种有律动的摇摆
It’s kind of like a shake.
摇摆 额 -说不上来啦
A shake? That’s… – I don’t know.
就跟着音乐摇摆呗
I just do whatever the m-music tells me to do.
就是舞池里的混♥蛋♥
There’s nothing but douchebags at these clubs.
我喜欢呆这里 安全 -噢 别这样嘛
I love it here, man. It’s safe. – Oh, but, come on.
你这是打算坐这里一整天
God, you just sit here all day,
吸大♥麻♥ 然后一起滚床单吗 -是啊
and then smoke weed and jerk each other off. – Yeah.
挺好的呀
That sounds amazing.
我都没和我朋友滚过呢
I’ve never been jerked off by any of my friends.
我也没有
Me, either.
我蛮喜欢你纹身的诶
I like your tattoos.
我就知道你会喜欢 -那些是
I knew you would, right? – Those are…
哦 我去 -别 被跟他搞
Oh, my God. That… – No, don’t talk to him.
他有 他有披衣菌 -我治好了好吗
He has, he has chlamydia. – I had.
我的天 -我曾经是有披衣菌
Oh, my God. – Had chlamydia.
那是可治愈的毛病 -是你介绍给我
It’s curable. – And you introduced me to
认识的妹子传给我的
the girl that gave me chlamydia,
所以是你让我染上的披衣菌
so you basically gave me chlamydia.
你助长了披衣菌的传播
You assisted the chlamydia.
他没有医保
He doesn’t have insurance.
他没那钱治的 -还好啦
He can’t get the meds. – It’s fine.
事实上我也搞过那些纹身
I act… I actually did some of those.

You did?
你知道我老喜欢那个岛了
You know I got to rep the island.
是呢 -斯塔顿岛 -哇喔 斯塔顿嘢
Hey. – Staten Island. – Wow, Staten.
你懂的 -嗯
S.I., you know. – Yeah.
看起来很赞哦 -谢谢
Looks so good. – Thank you.
你也有一堆纹身诶 -是啊
You have a bunch of tattoos also. – Yeah.
那个日期是啥意思 -啊 哦(准备看戏)
What is that date? – Oh. – Ooh.
额 那天我爸去世了
Uh, that’s, uh, the date my Dad died.
啊天哪 你爹去世了啊 不好意思啊
Oh, my God, your dad died? I’m so sorry.
没啥的啦 还好了 不用介怀
Don’t be. It’s fine. It’s totally cool.
怎么去世的呀 -唉唉唉
So, what happened? – Ooh!
你就别问了吧 -别
Okay, you don’t need to ask. – No.
别别别 -别问了
No, no, no, no. – Don’t ask that.
不是太礼貌啊
It’s kind of inappropriate.
额 他是个 消防员
Uh, he was a, he was a fireman.
所以 他死于一场火灾
So, he died in a fire.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们知道啊 -我们知道啊
Yeah, we knew. – Yeah, we knew.
只是我们不提而已 -我们知道
We don’t like to talk about it. – We knew.
所以我们才不提的呀
That’s why we don’t bring it up.
跟斯考特道个歉啊 -是不应该提呢
Apologize to Scott. – It’s the right thing to do.
你得道歉 -不道歉就滚出去吧
You should say sorry. – Apologize or get out.
不应该这样的
It’s not okay.
斯考特 额 我只想说我真心抱歉啊
Scott, um, I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry
我不该问你纹身含义的 -么事呢
that I asked about your tattoo. – Yeah.
怎么了
What?
他不介意的啦 还好了
He doesn’t care. It’s fine.
他不介意的 -你看他
He doesn’t care. – Look at him.
他一直在笑 -我没事啦
He’s laughing so much. – I don’t care.
我们经常提起他过世的老爹的啦
We talk about his dead dad all the time.
咚咚咚 -谁呀
Knock, knock. – Who’s there?
不是你爹啊
Not your dad.
我最喜欢这个梗了
That’s my favorite one.
我去 太好笑了
Oh, my God, that’s so funny.
我们经常拿这个打趣儿
We’ve made so many jokes about it.
我去 我一点儿
Oh, my God, I don’t even…
我一点儿都不想他 -太搞笑了
I don’t even miss him at all. – So funny.
是啊
Yeah.

Oh!
哦 是的 就是这样 很好啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s pretty good.
就这样 就是这样
Keep-keep doing that! Keep doing that!
你爽吗
Are-are you, are you happy?
爽爽 老娘太爽了 就这样接着来
Yes, yes, it’s fucking great! Keep going!
别停 别停
No, wait, d-d… don’t stop!
额 你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you, um, did you, did you come?
嘿嘿 有呀
Well, yes.
你呢 高♥潮♥了吗
Were you there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!