Thanks, Jerry. Thanks a lot.
真高兴见到你 杰瑞
It’s a pleasure meeting you, Jerry.
杰瑞 我最近比较缺钱
Jerry. I’m a little short on cash,
不过如果你不介意仅仅是甜点
But if you don’t mind just appetizers,
我真希望能与你共进晚餐
I’d love to take you to dinner sometime.
我不大清楚我的时间安排 也许行
I don’t know my schedule. Maybe we can.
好的 谢谢 杰瑞 谢谢
O.K. Thanks, Jerry. Thanks.
杰瑞 看看我的引以为傲的照片
Jerry. Let me show you a picture of my pride and joy.
很好
That’s good.
-不错吧 -是的 很好
-Good, huh? -Yeah, it is.
杰瑞 拿着
Hey, Jerry, take it.
拿着
Take it. Go ahead, take it.
把他当作礼物 于你有益的
Consider it a gift. It’ll work for you.
会的
I will.
并非你需要帮助 杰瑞
Not that you need the help. Jerry!
说真的 如果你想来进晚餐 我请客
Seriously. You ever want lunch…my treat.
给我办公室打电♥话♥
Call my office.
好的 好的 好的
O.K., O.K., O.K.
好的 杰瑞 你真是个王子
O.K. Jerry, you’re a prince!
鲁朴 在我忘记之前
Hey, Rupe, before I forget…
我真的感谢你和我共进午餐
I really appreciate you meeting me for lunch.
我知道你很忙而且很疲劳
I know how busy you are and how tired you are.
朋友就是该这样的 是吧 杰瑞
What are friends for, Jerry?
讲到时间表 你看起来很累
Talking about schedule, you’re the one who looks tired.
是的 我知道 都是节目弄的
Yeah, I know. It’s the show.
压力 收视率
The pressure, the ratings.
同样的客串 同样的问题
The same guests, the same questions.
我已经不再有乐趣了
I’m just not enjoying it anymore.
那是 最糟糕的
That’s…The worst.
听着 我 我真的希望你再考虑考虑
Listen, I…I really wish you would think about it again.
等等 你 你又来了
Wait a minute. You…you’re starting again.
你又来了
You’re starting up again.
思考不是大问题
It’s not that big a deal to think.
我想要你思考一下
I’m asking you to think.
我在思考 我日夜操劳
I’m thinking. All I do is think day and night.
我怎么能不想它 我们在这共进午餐
How can I not think about it? We’re here at lunch together,
我知道你请我的原因
which I knew is why you invited me,
而在这进餐的同时 我该感到羞愧 不是吗
And I’m here eating to get guilty with you, right?
我想要你替我做六个星期节目
I’m asking you to take over the show for six weeks.
六个星期
What’s six weeks?
我可以为你做任何事 就是别让我做六个星期
I’ll give you anything, but don’t ask me to do six weeks.
对付六个星期节目 我办不到
I can’t take over the show for six weeks.
我甚至对付不了自己六个星期的生活
I can’t even take over my own life for six weeks.
你尽要求些没可能的事 没可能
You’re asking for something that’s impossible! It’s impossible!
-鲁朴 -你难道不知道
-Rupert! -Don’t you understand?
什么
What?
这么晚了 你在下面干吗
What are you doing down there so late?
不可能 我想告诉你
It’s impossible! I’m trying to tell you that.
什么 你想要我哭
What, you want me to cry?
肯定有方法的 仅仅是六个星期而已
There must be a way to work it out. It’s just six weeks.
对不起 普金先生 你想你能否
Excuse me. Um, Mr. Pupkin? You think you could…
是的 当然 亲爱的 你叫什么名字
Yeah. Sure. What’s your name, dear?
-多洛雷斯 -多洛雷斯 那是我父亲的名字
-Dolores. -Dolores? That was my father’s name.
“致多尔斯
“to Dolores…
她品味非凡”
Who sensed greatness.”
拿着 甜心
There you go, sweetheart.
-谢谢 普金先生 -不客气
Thanks, Mr. Pupkin. Don’t mention it.
鲁朴 鲁朴 你在和谁说话
Rupert! Rupert, who you talking to?
-妈 -是谁
-Mom! -What is it?
别叫我了
Please stop calling me!
非常棒 非常好
It’s terrific. It’s great.
不过还有一个问题
There’s only one problem, though.
他把你画得大些
He made…he made you bigger.
你有决定吗
Would you answer me?
好吧 六个星期
All right! You’ve got the six weeks!
别再烦我 我为你做六个星期
Don’t bother me! I’ll give you the six weeks!
我能说什么 你高兴了
What can I say? You happy now?
你真难对付 鲁朴
You’re a tough man, Rupe.
在这个圈子你一定得这样
You got to be in this business.
你好
Hello.
你好 这是玛莎 杰瑞
Hello. It’s Masha, Jerry.
-谁 -你没收到我的纸条吗
-Who? -Did you get my note?
你是谁
Who’s this?
玛莎 你没收到我的纸条吗
Masha. Didn’t you get the note?
在他们把我拖出车之前
I left it on the back seat
我把它放到你的后座上的
before they dragged me out of the car.
你知道 那些男人弄疼了我 杰瑞
You know, those guys really hurt me, Jerry.
你怎么得到这电♥话♥号♥码的
How did you get this number?
别生气 杰瑞
Don’t be angry with me, Jerry.
你怎么得到这电♥话♥号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我不知道还能做什么 我一直在打你的
I don’t know what else to do. I’ve been calling your…
你近来如何 瑞塔
How’ve you been, Rita?
-我认得你吗 -我想你会的
-Do I know you? -I think you might.
鲁朴
Rupert.
-鲁朴·普金 对吗 -是的
-Rupert Pupkin, right? -Right.
我给你带来了点礼物
I brought you a little present.
是的 我记得
Oh, yeah. I remember.
浪漫先生
Mr. Romance.
放片阿斯匹林 会持续长些时间
Put an aspirin in that. It’ll last longer.
你最近如何
So what are you up to these days?
你还是一样漂亮 瑞塔
You’re looking as beautiful as ever, Rita.
啦啦队的功劳
Well, here I am. Local cheerleader makes good.
你知道的啦…
You know…
搞笑的是 不过 我 我
It’s funny, but I…I, uh…
-我选你为”最美丽的” -是吗 你真好
-I voted for you “most beautiful.” -Did you? That’s sweet.
我那时一直没胆量告诉你 不过
I didn’t have the nerve to tell you then, but…
是的 现在你可以告诉我了 我们都是成年人
Yeah, now you can tell me. It’s O.K. We’re both adults.
不好笑吗 你知道 当你年轻时
Isn’t that funny? You know, when you’re younger,
你害怕说那些话 但当你成熟些
You’re afraid to say those things, but when you get older,
你可以说那些你十五二十年前该说的事情
You can say those things that you should’ve said 15, 20 years ago.
生活不是很残酷吗
Isn’t that the final irony of life?
不是吗
Isn’t it?
我想是的
I guess.
你在这里快乐吗 瑞塔
Are you happy in this place, Rita?
-为什么 你有更好的地方吗 -也许
-Why? You got something better? -Maybe.
真的 比如呢
Oh, really? Like what?
你今晚会干嘛
Well…What are you doing tonight?
我今晚会干嘛
What am I doing tonight?
是的 有什么好笑的
Yeah. What’s so funny?
十五年后再约会我不是有些迟了吗
Isn’t it just a little late asking me for a date after 15 years?
真的吗
Ha ha ha ha! Really? Ha ha! Well…
侍应 能换个新鲜的吗
Waiter? Can I have a fresh one?
瑞塔
Rita.
你最爱的电影明星是谁
Who is your favorite movie star?
这是什么 一种游戏
What is this, some kind of a game?
你将告诉我一些我的个性
You going to tell me something about my character,
-我的未来 -你会知道的 告诉我
-my future? -You’ll see. Tell me.
每个人都有最爱的影星
Everybody has a favorite movie star.
我最好想出个名字 否则我们出不了这里 对不
I better think of somebody, or we’ll never get out of here, right?
仅仅是小测试
That’s a little test.
让我想想 梦露
Oh, let’s see. Marilyn Monroe.
好极了
Perfect.
“天才登记册”
“Talent register,” huh?
这是她的名字
That’s her name.
她是在纽约签的名
She signed this in New York
在她为《乱点鸳鸯谱》全国宣传的时候
During her publicity tour for The Misfits.
-那是她最后一部电影 -是
-That was her last movie, you know. -Yeah.
她不是个好演员
She wasn’t a great actress,
但她真有喜剧天才
but she did have a real gift for comedy.
你知道的啦 她独自死去的时候很凄凉
You know, she died tragically alone,
就象世间大多漂亮女人一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!