我们不能再互相伤害了
We can’t hurt each other anymore.
他总是让我很害怕
He always frightened me.
真希望你能多了解他一点
I wish you had known him better.
你们本该成为好朋友的
You two could have been such good friends.
他经常像你一样天真
In many ways he was just as young as you.
他过去是个好国王吗
Was he as good a king as he could have been?
我不知道还有谁比他更想当个好国王
I don’t think any man has ever been as good a king as he could have been.
但他非常努力
But this one tried.
竭尽全力
He tried very hard.
你很喜欢他 是吗
You really like him, don’t you, Mother?
是的 路易斯
Yes, Louis.
我非常喜欢他
I like him very much.
非常喜欢
Very much indeed.
我有好几周…
Several weeks..
没有见到你了 安娜夫人
I do not see you, Mrs. Anna.
现在我快死了
And now I die.
不会的 陛下
Oh, no, Your Majesty.
这样是不科学的
This is not scientific.
我知道…
I know…
不管我是死是活
if I die or do not die.
你不该在这里 我们把你扶到房♥里去吧
You shouldn’t be here. Can’t we move you to your room?
不用了
No.
我希望能死在充满知识的地方
I wish to remain here in room with knowledge.
你要离开暹罗了
You are leaving Siam?
什么时候
When?
马上就走了 陛下
Very soon, Your Majesty.
实际上 我只能呆几分钟了
In fact, I can stay only a few more minutes.
你这样很高兴吗
And you are glad of this?
暹罗的臣民…
People of Siam…
皇室子女 诸如此类…
royal children, et cetera…
都不开心
are not glad.
他们都因你的离开…
And all are in great affliction…
而非常伤心
of your departure.
我会想念他们的
I shall miss them.
你会想念他们的…
You shall miss them…
但你还是要走
but you shall be leaving.
我…
I, too…
也要走了
am leaving.
但我不是带着我自♥由♥的意志…
Only I’m not walking onto a boat…
自己走上…
with my own feet…
离去的船只
of my own free will.
我就这样去了
I am just leaving.
为何你的头比我的高
Why is your head higher than mine?
在这
Here.
这里有些属于你东西
Here is something belonging to you.
戴上吧
Put it on.
戴上 戴上
Put it on, put it on.
请…
Please…
戴上它
wear it.
我的孩子们
The children.
让孩子们进来吧
Let my children come in.
晚上好 孩子们
Good evening, children.
晚上好 父皇
Good evening, my father.
-你别走 我们会想念你的 -孩子们
-Please, do not go. We’ll miss you! -Children!
别吵了
Stop this noise.
你们是来看父皇还是安娜夫人的
Did you come to see your father or Mrs. Anna?
没关系 诗奥皇后
It is all right, Lady Thiang.
时间正好
It is suitable.
父皇
My father.
依雅瓦拉克公主
Princess Ying Yaowalak.
我希望…
I have wish to…
她背下了给安娜夫人的信
She has memorized message for Mrs. Anna.
快说吧
Speak message now.
说吧
Say it, say it, say it.
我们挚爱的朋友和老师…
Dear friend and teacher…
我们善良的老师…
my goodness gracious…
请不要离开我们
do not go away.
我们都很需要你
We are in great need of you.
我们就像盲人一样…
We are like one blind.
没有你就会堕入黑暗之中
Do not let us fall down in darkness.
继续诚挚地关心…
Continue good and sincere…
引导我们吧…
concern for us…
带我们走向正途
and lead us in right road.
爱你的学生…
Your loving pupil…
依雅瓦拉克公主
Princess Ying Yaowalak.
妈妈…
Mother…
船快开了 我们该走了
it’s the boat. It’s time to go.
-别走 安娜夫人 -请别走
-Do not go, Mrs. Anna. -Please do not go.
别走 安娜夫人
No, no, Mrs. Anna!
去叫欧顿船长把我们的行李卸下来
Run down to the boat and ask Captain Orton to take our things off.
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
静一静
Silence!
没必要向一个…
There’s no reason for doing of demonstration…
我每个月…
for schoolteacher realizing her duty…
付给25英镑…
for which I pay her exorbitant monthly fee…
高昂报酬的老师…
of…
表达谢意
twenty-five pounds.
另外…
Furthermore…
在行将就木的国王面前这样…
this is disorganized behavior…
也是个无礼的行为
in presence of dying king.
楚拉罗戈柯恩
Chulalongkorn.
起来吧
Rise.
安娜夫人…
Mrs. Anna…
你…
you…
记下遗嘱
take notes.
你记下…
You take notes…
给下任国王的遗嘱
from next king.
当你成为国王时
Well? Suppose you are king.
你会做什么
Is there nothing you would do?
我…
I…
会宣布一些东西
would make proclamations.
是吗
Yes. Yes?
首先 我宣布新年将会…
First, I would proclaim for coming New Year…
燃放烟花
fireworks.
召开赛船会
Also boat races.
赛船会
Boat races?
为什么新年庆典要赛船
Why boat races with New Year’s celebration?
我喜欢赛船
I like boat races.
父皇 我要宣布第二件事
And, Father, I would make second proclamation.
第二件事是什么 你说啊
Yes, what is second proclamation? Make it, make it.
关于地位低下的人…
Regarding custom of bowing to king…
向国王叩拜的事
in fashion of lowly toad.
我觉得这样不好
I do not believe this is good thing.
让人身体很疲惫…
Causing embarrassing fatigue of body…
也让心灵受到贬损…
degrading experience for soul…
诸如此类
et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
这样不好
This is bad thing.
我觉得…
I believe.
你生我的气了 父皇
You are angry with me, my father?
你干嘛要问我呢
Oh, why do you ask question?
如果你是国王…
If you are king…
谁能阻止你呢
you are king!
不要向病人…
Don’t ask question of sick man.
或女人…
Nor…
征求意见
of woman.
这个…
This proclamation…
反对叩拜的宣言…
against bowing to king…
我想是你的过错
I believe to be your fault.
我想是的 陛下
Oh, I hope so, Your Majesty.
我真希望是的
I do hope so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!