伦山一起逃跑的
man who bring her here from Burma.
真是耻辱
Dishonor.
真是耻辱
Dishonor. Dishonor!
-把她带进来 -陛下 你打算怎么办
-Bring her in. -Your Majesty, what will you do?
我会按惯例来处理的
I shall do what is usually done in such event.
不要
No. No!
安娜夫人 别让他们打我
No! Mrs. Anna, do not let them beat me.
别让他们打我
Do not let them!
-伦山在哪 -我不知道
-Where is this man? -I do not know.
他是你的情夫
It is known you were lovers with him.
他不是我的情人
I was not lovers with this man!
太耻辱了
Dishonor!
我们会让你说实话的
We will have truth of you.
住手 你们听到没 快住手
Stop that! Do you hear? Stop it!
你最好放明白点…
It is better if you understand at once…
这事跟你无关
that this does not concern you.
陛下 这件事情跟我有关
Oh, but it does, Your Majesty. It does, dreadfully.
因为她 更因为你
Because of her, and even more because of you.
她还是个孩子 逃跑是因为她不开心
She’s a child, running away because she was unhappy.
你不明白吗
Can’t you understand that?
你在浪费我的时间
You waste my time!
我求你不要报复这个女孩
I beg of you not to take revenge on this girl.
不然你自己 你为国家做出的努力 都将化为泡影
You’ll throw away everything you’ve accomplished for yourself and country.
这个女孩伤害了你的名誉 而非你的心
The girl hurt your vanity, that’s all. She didn’t hurt your heart.
你没有心
You have no heart!
你从没爱过任何人 以后也不会爱任何人
You’ve never loved anyone and you never will.
我会做给你看的 给我
I will show you. Give me.
真不敢相信你要做这样残酷的事
I can’t believe you will do this dreadful thing!
等她的尖叫声吓得你逃跑时 你就相信了
You don’t? Believe when you hear her screams as you run from here.
我不会逃跑的 我会站在这里看着你
I am not going to run. I am going to stand here and watch you.
抓住她 我自己来打她
Hold this girl. I do this myself!
你是个野蛮人
You are a barbarian.
全都趴下
Down, down, down!
我是不是国王
Am I king or am I not king?
在皇宫里给我戴绿帽子 还要我被家庭教师教训
Am I to be cuckold in my own palace, to take orders from English teacher?
-按法律不是这样的 -安静
-No, no. Not orders. -Silence!
我天生就是国王…
I am king as I was born to be…
我要按我的方式来治理暹罗
and Siam to be governed in my way!
不按英国 法国或中国的方式
Not English way, not French way, not Chinese way!
按我的方式
My Way!
你说我是野蛮人
Barbarian, you say.
没有比懦弱的国王 更像野蛮人的了
There is no barbarian worse than a weak king.
我是个强悍的国王 懂了吗
And I am strong, do you hear?
强悍的国王
Strong!
她的情人找到了 淹死在河里了
The man, the lover has been found in river. He is dead.
死了
Dead?

Oh, no!

Oh, no!

Oh, no!
我不懂你和你们国王
I don’t understand you, not you or your king.
我永远都搞不懂他
I’ll never understand him.
你啊
You!
我几个月前就警告过你 你不听
When I warn you of this many months ago, you do not listen.
你把他给毁了
You have destroyed him.
他已经不是以前那个国王了
He can never be the king he was before.
你把他彻头彻尾地改变了
You have taken all that away from him.
你把国王给毁了
You have destroyed king!
下一艘船来时 不管是开往哪里的 我都会走
The next boat that comes, no matter where it goes, I shall be on it.
把这个还给国王
Give this back to His Majesty.
真希望你没来过暹罗
I wish you have never come to Siam.
我也是
So do I.
我也是
Oh, so do I!
妈妈
Mother.
妈妈 我们的行李都送上去了
Mother, our luggage is all loaded.
我们会赶不上船的
We’ll be late for the boat.
好的 路易斯
Yes, Louis.
我就去
I’m coming.
安娜夫人
Mrs. Anna.
诗奥皇后 陛下
Lady Thiang. Your Highness.
谢谢你们能来跟我道别
How nice of you to come to say goodbye.
安娜夫人 我不是为自己而来的
Mrs. Anna, I do not come for myself.
我是为别人而来的 你得马上去见他
I come for one who must see you quickly.
你告诉国王陛下 我不是他的仆人了
You may tell His Majesty I am no longer subject to him.
你不明白
You do not understand.
安娜夫人…
Mrs. Anna…
他快死了
he is dying!
快死了
Dying?
国王陛下
The king?
诗奥皇后 怎么回事
Oh, no, Lady Thiang. What happened?
怎样的人才会濒临死亡
Who can say what it is that makes a man die?
拥有一颗不愿再跳动 悲伤的心的人
A sad heart that no longer wishes to go on beating?
自从宴会那晚后 他就把自己关在皇宫里…
Ever since night of great banquet, he has shut himself away in palace…
不跟任何人说话…
turning from all who would speak to him…
不愿意睡觉 吃饭
unwilling to sleep or to nourish himself…
他查了很多书 最后却绝望地把书扔在一旁
searching through many books, only to push them aside in despair.
御医说他不能再这样下去…
Doctors warned him he must change his ways quickly…
但他不听 安娜夫人
but he would not listen, Mrs. Anna.
他不会听的
He would not listen.
我不知道该怎么办
I had no idea.
知道的人都不敢提起此事
Everyone who knew was forbidden to speak of it.
现在医生都没办法了
And now, doctors have no hope for him.
安娜夫人
Mrs. Anna.
陛下
Your Highness.
我很害怕 安娜夫人
I am frightened, Mrs. Anna.
我很害怕 因为我很爱父皇…
I am frightened because I love my father…
而且如果他去世了 我就得继位
and also because if he dies, I shall be king.
我不知道该怎样执政
And I do not know how to be.
陛下 很多人都是继位后 再学习执政的
Many men learn this after they become kings, Your Highness.
回想一下安娜夫人教你的东西…
It will be good to think back…
会有用的
on all that Mrs. Anna has taught you.
国王听说你今晚就启程 他就开始写信
When king heard you were sailing tonight, he started to write letter.
他很痛苦 安娜夫人
It was difficult for him, Mrs. Anna.
非常痛苦
Very difficult.
他要我交给你
He has commanded that I give it to you.
求你了 让我听听父皇说了什么 安娜夫人
Please, may I hear what my father has said, Mrs. Anna?
我躺在这里…
“While I am lying here…
发现自己行将就木
I think perhaps I die.
你说我没有心 现在我的心…
This heart which you say I have not got…
却充满了担忧
is matter of concern.
对我来说 人之死是理所当然的
“It occurs to me that there shall be nothing wrong that men shall die.
重要的是 他会竭尽全力努力过…
“For all that matters about man…
那就死而无憾了
is that he shall have tried his utmost best.
回首往事 我发现你很关心身边的人…
In looking back, I discover that you think much on those people
为了他们你严格要求自己
who require that you live up to best of self.
你总是告诉我事实…
You have spoken truth to me always…
为此我总是对你发脾气
and for this I have often lost my temper on you.
但现在我快要死了…
But now I do not wish to die…
没法再向你诉说我的真切感谢…
without saying this gratitude…
和最崇高的敬意 诸如此类
and large respect, et cetera, et cetera.
我觉得一个女人…
“I think it very strange…
能够发挥如此大的作用 是件很奇怪的事
that a woman shall have been most earnest help of all.
但安娜夫人 你必须记得…
But, Mrs. Anna, you must remember…
你是个很难相处的女人…
that you have been a very difficult woman…
比一般女人都难相处
and much more difficult than generality.”
我们得快点回去了
We must hurry back now.
你会过去吗
You will come?
妈妈…
Mother…
既然国王快要死了…
now that the king is dying…
你们能和好吗
does that make you friends again?
我想是的 路易斯
I suppose so, Louis.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!