– What about your press card? – Everything!
可恶!
Fuck!
– 他不还给我 – 我们必须得找些胶卷
– Didn’t give it back. – We’ll go and find some film.
大使♥馆♥里肯定有胶卷 我们会找到 宝丽来 任何牌子 任何速度
There’s film here. We’ll get it. Polaroid, any kind, any speed.
我们会找到 然后帮你拍 好吗
We’re gonna get it, and I’ll shoot it, okay?
我们会找到胶卷的
We’ll find the film.
– 你有宝丽来照相机吗 – 有 底片呢
Do you have a Polaroid camera? Do you have film?
没有底片
No, I haven’t got any film!
我也没灭滴灵了 这个孩子 得了阿米巴痢疾
I’ve also got no metronidazole, and this child has got amebic dysentery!
我们必须得到亚硫酸液 和某种强力显影液
We’ve gotta get sulfide and a developer.
如果找到了那个 我就能把照片洗出来
If we can get that, I can make the photo.
可恶
Shit!
我知道哪里还能找到水 我们可以抽空调里的水
Listen, I know where we can get some water. We can drain…
我见过有人做过 走吧
…the air conditioning vent. I’ve seen it done. Come on.
不好意思 你是钱博格先生吗
Excuse me, you’re Mr. Schanberg?
人家告诉我你管被铺分配
I’ve been told that you’re in charge of bed covers.
什么
What?
– 毯子 我们刚到 – 哦是的 我们想要些毯子
Blankets. We’ve just arrived. We want some blankets.
到这来
Come on down here.
走到大堂底部
Go to the end of the hall there.
往右拐再顺着楼梯走到顶
Turn to the right, go up the stairs.
如果有毯子 就肯定在楼梯顶那
If there are any, they’ll be at the top of the stairs.
悉尼 找到相机了
Syd, I have got the camera…
底片也有了
…I have got the film…
连他妈的暗房♥都有了!
…and I have got the fucking darkroom!
好的 不要笑
All right. Don’t smile.
你在笑
– You’re smiling. – Very serious. You are smiling.
我认真的 你在笑
Stop, please.
– 能不要笑吗 – 非常认真 非常严肃 非常美国人
– Very serious. – Very serious, very American.
嗯 好的 涂液
Okay, cover it.
这破显像纸 不知道行不行
This fucking paper, I don’t know.
再放上你在衣帽间找到的东西
That was the stuff you found in the coatroom.
安克特-博尔
Ankertill Brewer.
安克特-博尔
Ankertill Brewer.
有影像了 快看
Getting an image. Look at it.
看 那鸟人的脸
Look, the bugger’s face.
是啊 快 多出来点
It sure is. Come on.

Come on.

Come on.
加定影液
Now fix it.
很好
That’s good.
噢 不要 他妈的 失败了
Oh, no. Fuck, it’s fogging.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
他妈的烂纸张
Goddamn this paper!
这是质量不好的显像纸 我们得重新做过
Goddamn it! We’re gonna have to start again.
好的 我们现在来定影
Okay, now we gotta fix it.
我来做
I did it.
让我们开始
Let me have that.
消失了
It’s fading.
快拿出来
Take it out.
太迟了溶液太浓了 已经褪色了
No, it’s already gone. The solution’s too strong. It’s fading.
– 快拿出来呀
Take it out now. I mean, if it’s…
– 操!
Fuck!
可恶!
Goddamn it!
妈的 呆这屋子里我想死
Man, this fucking room is killing me.
我能不能…
Could I just…
我自己来做 好吗
I’ll just do it myself okay
这次我一个人来做 交给我
Let me just have a few feet in here by myself.

Fuck.
对不起
Sorry.
终于做好了
That’s it.
太完美了
It’s perfect.
完美
Perfect.
欢迎来到纽约 我们成功了
Welcome to New York. We got it.
太完美了 洛可夫 真完美!
Perfect. Rockoff, perfect!
安克特-博尔 安克特-博尔
Ankertill Brewer. Ankertill Brewer.
好了 各位大爷 该是把你们的护照转交给我的时候了
All right, you jokers, would you like to bring your passports over to me?
这是最后通牒了
This is the last call for passports.
请给我你的护照
Can I have your passports, please?
请给我你的护照
Can I have your passports, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
先生和女士 护照请给我
Passports, ladies and gents.
好的 各位大爷 这是你们 最后的机会
All right, you jokers, this is your last chance to get your passports in.
请给我你的护照
Your passports, please.
这本护照可关乎我的性命啊
On this passport depend my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
护照 女士们 为了我们都能回去 大家一起
Passports, ladies. This is for the big tour, the big package.
从星期三岛直到马其顿山
From Thursday Island right down to Mount Macedon…
去看著名的吊岩
…to see the famous Hanging Rock.
来吧 护照 谢谢
Come on, passports, please.
女士先生们 最后一次通告
Ladies and gentlemen, last call.
这是我们的午餐吗
Is this lunch?
什么
What?
看起来可以肯定的是多数金边的人口
It seems certain that the majority…
已经被疏散到郊外了
…of Phnom Penh’s population has been evacuated to the countryside.
因为成千上万难民的到来 城市人口显得特别拥挤
The population is swollen with thousands of refugees.
有人提出反对说这也是一种 解决战后城市混乱的方法.
It’ll be argued by some that this is a way of coping with postwar chaos.
丹尼斯 能关小声点吗
Dennis, can you turn that down, please?
好了 大家听我说
Now, listen, everybody.
我们看到的刚来的卡车 是为我们的撤离准备的
The trucks which we’ve seen arriving are for our evacuation.
大概在未来24小时内就可以走了
Probably in the next 24 hours.
大家听我说 这还是未经证实的
Now, listen. That’s to be confirmed.
但是肯定是去泰国了
It’s almost certainly for Thailand.
– 这些所谓的记者们没有权利…
These so-called journalists have no right…
你就没偏向吗 你见过柬埔寨的暴行没
You’re not biased? You haven’t seen any atrocities in Cambodia?
– 这只是一阵情感爆发而已! – 是的 是的 请闭嘴
– It’s just an emotional spasm! – Yes, it is, yes. So just shut up!
该是花些存蛋来做煎蛋卷的时候了
You have to break eggs to make an omelet!
悉尼!安克特-博尔
Sydney, Ankertill Brewer.
嗯 谢谢 再见
– Thank you. Goodbye. – Good luck.
– 回巴黎的时候记得把这些带给我 – 再见
– Give me these back in Paris. – Goodbye.
别忘记我们 好吗
Don’t forget. All right?
可以跑的时候为什么不把他 先弄出去
Why didn’t you get him out when you had the chance?
你没权力把他留在这
You had no right to keep him here!
你的优先理解真的很可笑
You’ve got a funny sense of priorities.
我也是记者 摩根 我懂他的心
I’m a reporter too, Morgan. I know his heart.
我爱他像我兄长
– I love him like my brother. – Sure.
为他我可以做任何事 任何事
And I do anything for him. Anything.
再见 洛可夫
Goodbye, Rockoff.
保重
Tell my wife I love her…
告诉我妻子我爱她 孩子就拜托给她了
…and look after all my children.
她不会说英语
She doesn’t speak any English.
求求你
Please…
我不想我妻子受苦.
…I don’t want anyone to be bad to my wife.
喔 迪斯-普朗
Dith Pran.
P-R-A-M 他于1975年在金边失踪
P-R-A-N. He disappeared in Phnom Penh in 1975.
不不不 普朗不是姓是名 任何你可以提供关于他的消息
Pran is his first name. Any information you can give.
任何有关他的消息都可以 知道吗
Well, we’re hoping for any information at all.
他最后一次出现是75年在金边 能把电♥话♥号♥码再报一次给我吗
He was last seen in ’75. Can you get me that number again?
那是75年4月
In April 1975.
4144-536♥4♥…
4144-536♥4♥…
普朗是个足智多谋的人
Pran is a resourceful man.
他做事
He will wait until he knows that it’s safe…
从不冒险
…and then he’ll make his move.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming…
和对我和我家庭的关心
…and taking care of her and her family.
但是她知道她丈夫已经死了
But she knows that her husband is dead.
不是 那不是真的
That’s not true.
绝对不是
That’s absolutely not true.
那绝对不是真的
It’s not true. It’s not.
他不相信你
She doesn’t believe you…
因为她知道她丈夫死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!