– Sydney Schanberg. – They’ve been through.
– 对 已经进去了 – 请再确认多一次
– They’ve been through. – Check one more time, please.
– 你搞错了 长官 – 没错的
– You made a mistake, sir. – No mistake.
洛克夫 帮帮忙!
Rockoff, help me!
快上机!
Run!
没时间了
There’s no time!
等一下
Wait a minute.
笑一个
Smile.
约翰
Jon.
你好 悉尼
Hello, Sydney.
如果情况变糟糕 我听人说最好跑到法国大使♥馆♥去.
If the going gets rough, I heard our best bet’s the French Embassy.
谁说的
Who told you that?
英国大使♥馆♥
The British Embassy.
高棉族进城
Khmer Rouge coming.
政♥府♥军正在欢迎他们
Look like government soldiers give them big welcome.
战争结束了!
No more fighting!
我很快回来
I be right back!
和平了!和平了!
No more fighting! No more war!
你怎么想
What do you think?
我看着总是不对
I don’t like the look of this.
我早上在坑康差点没让人把我 屁♥股♥给射穿
I was in Keng Kang this morning. Practically got my ass shot off.
我只是不觉得他们是真的想和平的
I just don’t think these guys are for real.
我要去医院 你要和我一起吗
I’m going to the hospital. You want to come with me?
丁卡因 50毫克 马上
Tetracaine, 50 milligrams, please.
天啊 我该怎么做 给她唱摇篮曲吗
Jesus, what am I supposed to do? Sing her a lullaby?
喷妥撒 150毫克 快
Pentothal, 150 milligrams, quick.
天啊 脊柱里还有弹片
Jesus, another shrapnel in the spine here.
好的 把她翻过来
Okay, let’s have her over.
她是A型血 这两天我们用太多了
This is blood group A. We’ve had one unit of blood in the last two days.
血浆代用品 快!
Plasma substitute, please, quick.
我们见太多血了 先生们
We’ve plenty of blood, gentlemen. Plenty of blood.
可惜 血不是因为救人而流的
The problem is, it’s all in the wrong fucking place.
为什么人们总是在尸骨堆成山后 才决定是回家的时候了
Why do corpses have to pile up before people decide it’s time to go home?
看在上帝的份上 快倒车!沙仁!
For God’s sake, back up the car! Sarun, back it up!
看在上帝的份上 快倒车现在!
For God’s sake, back it up now!
为什么他不坐进来 他也想
– Why doesn’t he get his ass in here? – He’s trying to get in!
但是他们不让他进来
They won’t let him in.
没事了吗
All right?
OK
Okay?
看起来还好
Looks all right.
我进去了
I’m coming!
这是我的同事 他跟我一起的
Just a minute! He’s with me!
他是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者!
He’s with The New York Times!
等一会 他是记者 和我一起的!
Wait just a minute! He’s a journalist and he’s with me!
我想和领事说话
Where is the consul? I want to talk to the consul. Let me see him!
领事在哪里 我要见他!
You tell me where he is. I want to speak to him!
柬埔寨的局势越来越不明朗
The picture in Cambodia is increasingly unclear.
从泰国飞跃金边的记者报道 到红色高棉正在尝试进行
Journalists who have flown from Thailand over Phnom Penh…
全民的大规模疏散行动.
…report that the Khmer Rouge have attempted…
媒体了解到在法国大使♥馆♥里
…a mass evacuation of the entire population.
有200欧美人和未泄露数量的
Radio contact with the French Embassy reveals that some 200 Europeans…
柬埔寨人在避难
…and an undisclosed number of Cambodians have taken refuge.
至今为止 柬埔寨的新掌权人 未发表任何声明
As yet, no statement has been made by the new rulers of Cambodia.
红色高棉的领导人西哈努克王子 的行踪
The whereabouts of Prince Sihanouk and the Khmer Rouge leadership…
也无人知晓
…are not clear.
– 怎么样 – 他正在睡觉
– Okay? – Yes. He’s sleeping.
那个是俄♥罗♥斯♥领事
That’s the consul.
– 看到没 丹尼斯 – 连俄♥罗♥斯♥人都来了
– Did you see that, Dennis? – The Russians are coming.
请你出去!
Look, piss off! Please!
在这你领不到吃的 出去!
Get out! You won’t get anything here! Out!
首先 今天新闻的要点是
First, the main points of the news.
收到BBC了 迪格尔
BBC, Dougal.
据报道日渐在距离柬埔寨首都金边
– Daily reports of fighting around the airport…
14公里的机场附近 战争正激烈的进行
…14 kilometers outside Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia.
报道来自前线战地特派员 在泰国的休
And now, an on-the-spot report from our correspondent in Thailand…
-艾格尔
…Hugh Elder.
他从哪来的小道消息
Where do they get this crap?
你看到门口旁边的少年没 那个小个
Do you see that guy across the gate? The little guy?
能不能别同时一起看啊 各位
Could we not all look at once, please?
根据我的可靠线报 那小个就是传说中的休-艾格尔
I have it on reliable sources that that’s Hugh Elder.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
我知道他乔装打扮了 不过我还是很怀疑 你知道我的意思吗
He’s disguised, but I got suspicious about him. You know what I mean?
他怎么把稿子弄出来的
– How does he get copy out? – How does he get his copy out?
他怎么把稿子弄出来的 藏在久经训练的老母鸡肚子里
With specially trained hens.
BBC委托它们直接走过红色高棉军队
The BBC has, like, commissioned them to walk past the Khmer Rouge…
就跟他们的同类一样
…like their regular fowl.
每日每夜的穿越国境 把稿子传送到泰国去
They’ve been crossing the border into Thailand every day and every night.
我告诉你
I told you.
未经证实的报道称红色高棉要求
Unconfirmed reports say the Khmer Rouge are demanding…
其他国家将战败政♥府♥的官员
…that any officials of the defeated Lon Nol government…
特别是所谓内阁中的六个叛国者
…especially the so-called Six Traitors of the Cabinet…
移交给他们.
…be handed over to them.
现在还不知道是否有任何前任
It is not known whether any of the ex-ministers…
大臣在大使♥馆♥中避难
…may have taken refuge in the embassy…
借用联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会驻曼谷代表 的一句话
…where, in the words of a UNICEF representative in Bangkok…
情况正在日益不稳定中
…the situation is said to be “increasingly precarious.”
当我尝试再多走远差不多一公里
And when I tried to go just a kilometer further, no.
我唯一能理清的思绪是
The only sense I can make of it is that there’s…
似乎他们有许多内部权力斗争
…some sort of internal power struggle going on.
不同的队伍占领了城市不同的部分
Different groups seem to be holding different parts of the city…
他们看起来似乎都对于失去权力 和掌控表现出情绪不安
…and they all appear to be equally nervous over losing power and control.
他们大部分都还是孩子
Half of them are under 15.
悉尼 一些红十字会的说明图表 需要翻译下
Some Red Cross instruction sheets want translating.
能帮忙吗
Can you help?
你应该找普朗
Use Pran. He speaks French better than I do.
他法语说的比我还好
I’d prefer it if it was you.
你这是要做什么
What did you do that for?
大家感到十分不安 柬埔寨人必须离开大使♥馆♥
The guy’s insecure enough already.
他们要所有人的护照
The Cambodians have to leave the embassy.
大家 都到楼下
They want all our passports and everybody downstairs…
然后柬埔寨人必须出去
…and the Cambodians out.
如果你有证件的话 你就应该有个名字啊
If you have papers, you have a name.
如果你提供名字 我们会找到他母亲
If we have a name, we can find the mother.
– 你是美国人吗 – 是啊 – 你看
Look, I fight for five years.
我为你们战斗了五年 我得到了什么 一场毫无价值的战争
Useless war.
可恶!
Fuck!
普朗如果出去的话 他绝对撑不过五分钟的
Pran is not gonna last five minutes out there.
红色高棉会杀掉抓到的任何记者
The Khmer Rouge have killed every journalist they’ve ever caught.
西德知道事态有多严重么
Does Syd know how serious this is?
– 他当然知道! – 我们不能就这么让他走出去!
– Of course he bloody knows! – We can’t let him walk out of here.
看 我有两本护照. 这本过期了 但是签证还是有效的
Look, two passports. This one’s out-of-date, but the visa’s valid.
约翰-安克特-博尔-斯温.
Jon Ankertill Brewer Swain.
如果去掉约翰 去掉斯温 就剩下安克特-博尔.
Knock out the Jon, knock out the Swain, and you’re left with Ankertill Brewer.
把我的照片换一张普朗的 他就是个英国人了
Change my photograph for one of Pran, and he’s a British subject.
这个值得一试.
It’s worth a try.
我希望他自己有照片 因为我他妈已经没胶卷了
I hope he’s got a photo because I don’t have any fucking film.
我正在想办法逃去泰国
I try to escape to Thailand right now.
只要2或3周的时间
Give me two or three weeks.
如果你先到了 记得告诉我 在路透社那给我留个言 好吗
If you get there first, let me know.
给我一个小时
And leave message for me at Reuters. Okay?
我需要时间来组织思路
Just give me an hour. I need some time to think.
我已经没时间给你了
I got no time to give you.
斯温想到个办法了
Swain’s got an idea.
安克特-博尔 这是你的新名字
Ankertill Brewer. That’s the new name.
-安克特-博尔 – 好的 我的照片
– Ankertill Brewer. – Right. Now, my photograph.
把我的照片换成你的 你有没有旧照片
– Change my photograph for yours. – Do you have an old photo?
没有
I don’t think so.
把你的护照给他
Give him your passport.
你的旧护照 家庭照 随便什么照片
Your old passport, a family snapshot, anything.
红色高棉没收了所有东西
Khmer Rouge took everything.
– 你的记者证呢 – 全部都没收了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!