-我在美国没有车 -在这里只有一辆奔驰吧
I don’t have a car in America, only the Mercedes here.
奔驰最好
Mercedes, number one!
问他跟谁学的英语
Ask him where he learned to speak his English.
美国♥军♥事顾问和他的队伍教他的
American advisor with his unit teach him.
奔驰最好 是吧
Mercedes, number one, okay?
他说什么
What did he say?
他说他以为美国人都走了
He said he thought all American people left already.
我是如假包换的美国人
Made in the USA.
我们占优势吗
Are we winning?
不乐观
No, you’re not winning.
怎办
What should we do?
你们一定要死守机场道路
Well, you make sure they don’t cut off the airport road.
敌人首先抢占了36号♥线
The first section came by Route number 36.
然后26号♥线也沦陷了
And the second one came down by Route number 26.
红色高棉会从3号♥线过来
Khmer Rouge will come down Route 3.
具体多少人不知道
He doesn’t know how many.
今日可能会发动敌袭吧
They expect an attack today.
– 指挥官呢 – 在金边
– Where’s your commander? – Phnom Penh.
– 他在那干什么 – 不知道
– Why there? – Don’t know.
有几门炮
How many mortar rounds you have…?
洛克夫 快点出去!
Rockoff, get your ass out here! Get out here!
快把他抬出去!
Come on, let’s get him out of here!
– 妈的 – 他们要撤退了吗
– Fuck this! – They pulling out?
我难受死了 西德
I’m not happy here, Syd.
约翰 我要走了
Jon, I’m leaving.
西德 快跟上!
Syd, come on!
快!
Come on!
悉尼 这边!
Sydney, this way!
悉尼 危险! 高棉族成员!
Sydney, look! Khmer Rouge!
柬埔寨大使在华盛顿
In Washington, the Cambodian ambassador…
记者招待会上发言
…in a speech to the Washington Press Club said:
“说白了吧 你们利用了我们…”
“Let’s face it, you took advantage of us.”
我可吃不下
I can’t eat.
“你们比我们聪明 所以你们唆使我们开始了这场战争”
“You are cleverer than we are, and you induced us into this fighting.”
事实上 在柬埔寨的红色高棉叛军
Indeed, the Khmer Rouge insurgents in Cambodia…
已经逼近
…have tightened their ring around the capital, Phnom Penh…
有近200万难民的金边…
…now swollen with some two million refugees from the fighting.
政♥府♥军关于战况的报告都不乐观
Reports from government troops talk of the field situation being so bad…
士兵都到了要用管子从吉普吸取汽油
…that soldiers are having to siphon gas from jeep to jeep…
再传送到另一部车上来运送伤员的状况
…in order to be able to get the wounded back to the capital.
停电了
No more electricity.
我现在算是清楚了
And now I get a message to try for negotiations.
现在来谈判真是太他妈晚了点
Well, it’s just too goddamn late!
阿兰 这个国家要分♥裂♥了
Alan, this country’s split apart.
我们把这船放到海里 却没办法将
We put this ship to sea, and it breaks my heart not to help it back to port.
船泊回港湾
Any port.
我真♥他♥妈♥生气 这个国家有不足 但是却有足够的力量去改变自己
What pisses me off is, this country has faults and strengths…
而我们除了错上加错 其他什么好事都没做
…and we have done nothing but play to the faults.
告诉你 我真♥他♥妈♥高兴能 摆脱这个鬼地方
I tell you, I will be damn glad to get out of here.
这事拖太长了 现在想要个好结果 已经是不可能了.
This thing has dragged on too long for it to end in all sweetness and light.
考虑到红色高棉所经受的事
After what the Khmer Rouge have been through…
我想他们不会喜欢我们这些西方人
…they won’t be exactly affectionate toward Westerners.
– 放哪里 – 哪里都行 地板都行
– Where do you want this? – On the floor. Anywhere.
– 给将钱博格先生的 – 噢我天 我的依靠 6元
– Mr. Schanberg… – Oh, Christ, my dependents! Six.
迪特-普朗一家
Dith Pran and family.
好的
Right.
“你好先生 我和我家打算打算到 东南亚旅游”
“Dear sir, my family and I are planning a touring vacation of Southeast Asia…
“期间将在去柬埔寨观光两周”
…and anticipate two weeks in Cambodia touring the country.
请发给我旅游信息和小册子
Would you please send tour information and brochures?
谢谢你的帮助 温德尔-佩恩”
Thanking you in advance, Wendell Payne.”
温德尔住在维萨奇 北卡罗来纳州
Wendell lives in Wisacky, South Carolina.
空运补给呢
What about the airlift?
我们都带走
We’re taking it with us.
– 很多人会饿死的. – 我知道 西德 可是我们能做什么
– People will starve to death. – I know, but what can we do?
不久这里都要变成血海了
Look, there could be a bloodbath here.
请原谅只有两个选项 可是我们要么留下 要么活命.
Excuse the pun, but we’re either staying or we’re living.
你好 要把沉船留下 我们是要这么做吗 卡佛
Hello, leaving a sinking ship then, are we, Carver?
福特总统在其外交政策演说中 几乎很少提到柬埔寨
President Ford, in his foreign policy speech, hardly referred to Cambodia…
除了说道:现在来说 说什么都太晚了…
…except to say that, as of now, it may be too late.
我迟了 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m late.
干什么去了
Where you been?
– 他们把我拦下了 因为戒♥严♥令 – 戒♥严♥令
– They stop me because of the curfew. – The curfew, huh?
是的.对不起
Yes. I’m sorry.
好吧你先送这个稿件去电报那
Get started on this. Tell them to start sending this out…
告诉他们除了最后两段全发出去
…but hold the last two paragraphs. I’ll have corrections in an hour.
我一小时之内改完最后两段 他们今天不上班 悉尼 坎博尔的发报机被破坏了
They don’t transmit today. The transmitter at Kambol got hit.
听说下午六点可以修好 我们就可以发
They say 6 p.m. We can file.
下午六点
6 p.m.
你觉得我们在这里是忙乎什么 做份月刊吗
What do you think this is? A monthly magazine?
我们是报纸!新闻!
This is a newspaper.
明天送可以吗
How about update tomorrow?
好吧 没办法了 只有明天更新了
Yeah, sure. We can file an update tomorrow.
我昨天去了美国大使♥馆♥了
I was over at the American Embassy yesterday.
有好消息吗
Good news?
没 没好消息
No, not good news.
他们说如果这里被占领了
They say that when this place goes up…
这里将会死很多人 非常多人
…they think a lot of people will be killed. A lot of people.
我可以安排你和你家人撤离
I’ve arranged for the evacuation of you and your family.
现在就看你了 你想怎么办
So now it’s up to you. What do you want to do?
是想留下还是离开
Do you want to stay or leave?
你呢
And how about you?
这不是你该管的
That’s none of your business.
你是想留下还是离开
Do you want to stay, or do you want to leave?
我知道
I know.
你爱我的家人
You love my family.
但是我 我也是一名记者
But me, I’m reporter too.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
好的 我们又不用马上做决定
All right, we don’t have to decide this right now.
镇静点
Take it easy.
但是我们时间不多了 的快点下决心 知道吗
But we’ll have to make up our minds pretty soon, right?
好了就这些了 这层清空了吗
All right, this is it! Is the floor clear?
最后一次确认!
This is the last check.
这是最后一次确认了!
Last check. This is the last check!
金凯特先生已经不在了
Mr. Kincaid is not here.
金凯特先生已经走了 你留着金凯特先生的钱吧
Mr. Kincaid is gone. You keep Mr. Kincaid’s money.
我现在要你马上离开
Now, I want you to go right now!
马上走!
I want you to leave now!
你不会再见到金凯特先生了
You won’t see Mr. Kincaid again!
让他进去
Okay, sergeant, let him in!
有普朗一家的名字吗
Have you got Pran here? Have you got Pran on there?
– 迪斯.普朗 和他老婆 – 有的 先生
– And his wife? – Yes, sir, they are.
– 他们来了吗 – 还没有先生 他们还没到
– Did they come in yet? – No, sir, they haven’t arrived yet.
见到普朗了吗
Have you seen Pran?
没有
No, I haven’t.
他在哪里呢
Where is he?
好 这可是真实镜头
Well, it’s been real.
他们可能会迟到的!
They’re gonna miss it.
你怎么不到另一边去看看
Why don’t you check around the other side?
如果他来了 你告诉他 我在后面找他
If he comes here, I’m looking for him in the back.
贝丝! 见到普朗吗
Beth! Have you seen Pran?
去酒店找了吗
No, have you looked at the hotel?
他在邮局!
He’s at the post office!
邮局!
The post office!
滚开点! 马上离开这里!
Get the fuck out! Get out of here now!
快撤离这里
Move your asses out of here!
Hold those doors!
嘿 你这是要去哪 大使♥馆♥
– Where do you think you’re going? – To embassy.
先生 请报名字!
Yes, sir, what’s your name?
迪斯.普朗 先生
Dith Pran family, sir.
迪斯.普朗一家
Dith Pran family?
– 悉尼-钱博格 – 他们已经进去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!