他们把投弹的坐标弄错了
They screwed up on the coordinates.
一架B52把它负载的全部炸♥弹♥ 全部投到了尼库隆
A single B-52 dropped its entire load on Neak Luong.
在城市中心里有归航信标
There’s a homing beacon in the middle of the town.
-死伤人数 -明天公布
– Casualties? – You’ll be briefed tomorrow.
我们粗略算了下 军方55人 平民35人吧
We estimate 55 military, something like 35 civilians.
究竟是多少 鲍勃
How many?
我听到是数百人 你可别写是我说的
I hear it’s in the hundreds. Don’t quote me on that.
会发生恐怖的大屠♥杀♥吗
Will there be a dreadful bloodbath
什么时候红色高棉会打进城
When the Khmer Rouge hit the town?
会发生恐怖的大屠♥杀♥吗
Will there be a dreadful bloodbath…?
啤酒!差不多四星期没喝过了
Beer! We haven’t had this for four weeks.
可能是纽♥约♥时♥报♥空运过来的
New York Times probably had it flown in.
他们可能藏在自己的套房♥里吧
They keep it in their suite.
我们有个酒窖呢 你们不知道吗
We got a cellar. Don’t you know?
美国人太他妈认真了
Americans take themselves so seriously.
好了别作弄他了 他跟其他人一样也在为新闻拼命
Don’t be hard on the man. He’s just trying to get to the top of the heap.
意思是我们得更努力发电报 才能使我们的新闻占领有利位置啊
We’ll just have to pay more to get our telexes to the top of the heap.
他刚给你了杯啤酒 快喝吧
The man has just bought you a beer. Now drink up.
干杯!西德
– Cheers. – Cheers, Syd.
– 好好享受吧 – 又去发电报了
– Enjoy it. – Off to see the telex operator?
– 纽♥约♥时♥报♥总是睡得早 – 那可不是
– New York Times goes to bed early. – Sure!
红色高棉在阳光下
Khmer Rouge in the sunset
美♥国♥佬♥都在海水里
The Yanks all at sea…
-怎样了 -可以去了
– All right? – Very possible.
那快走吧!
Let’s go then!
做得好!
This is good work.
– 多少钱 – 150美元
– How much? – Hundred fifty.
100美元
One hundred!
-成功了! -成功了!
– All right? – All right.
– 做得好!普朗 – 还好吧
Nice going, Pran.
– 他说什么 – 他想你去看下他家人
– What is he saying? – He wants you to look at his family.
去照些照片然后帮帮他 因为他孩子受伤了
To take a photograph and help him because his child was wounded.
普朗 告诉我她在说什么
Tell me what she’s saying.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
她的店子昨天被毁了
Her shop was destroyed last night.
丈夫被杀了
Her husband killed.
有几枚炸♥弹♥
How many bombs?
她不知道
She doesn’t know.
她知道医院在哪吗
Does she know where the hospital is?
她知道 在那边
“Just over there.”
她想知道 有人把肇事机师抓起来了吗
She wants to know, “Did someone arrest the pilot?”
先生 你要买♥♥这个吗 先生 你要买♥♥这个吗
Mister, you wanna buy? Mister, you wanna buy?
– 一美元 要买♥♥吗 – 没有胶卷了 对不起
– One dollar? You wanna buy? – I’m out of film. I’m sorry.
问她家庭有几个小孩
Ask her how many kids she’s got in her family.
五个
“Five.”
丈夫死了
Her husband was killed already.
那些是什么人
What’s this?
那些人是谁
What are these guys over here
悉尼 看!吉普里是 被捕的红色高棉成员 俘虏
In the jeep, prisoners. Khmer Rouge prisoners.
他们杀过很多村民
They kill a lot of villagers.
听说他们把沾了汽油的
She says Khmer Rouge soak rags in gasoline…
布塞到村民嘴里
…and push them down villagers’ throat…
然后点火
…then set the rags alight.
胶卷呢
Film! No film!
我知道没胶卷了
I know there’s no film.
不需拍照!
No camera!
不能拍照!
No camera!
没关系
It’s all right.
放轻松点好不好
Just take it easy.
告诉他我们是记者….
Tell them we’re jour…
悉尼 快 上车!
Come on! Get in!
我很担心 悉尼
I’m worried.
我是带你过来的那个人
I’m the guy who bring you over here.
他们控告我和逮捕我
They accuse me and they arrest me.
他们怎么能逮捕你 你已经被捕了
How can they arrest you? You’re already arrested.
他们把我的事通知金边了 悉尼
They phone Phnom Penh about me.
我想抽烟
I want some cigarettes.
想去小便
And I need to take a leak.
能告诉他我要小便吗
Would you tell them I need to piss?
他说不许小便
He said, “No piss.”
不许小便是个什么意思
What does that mean?
不许就是不行
That’s no piss.
好吧 我真的无法忍♥受这些个鸟事了
I’ve had enough of this bullshit.
我有个新闻必须得发到纽约去
I got a story to get to New York!
别离开我
Don’t leave me!
看来我离不开你了
I won’t leave you.
他们把整个记者团带来了
They brought in the whole press corps!
他们想彻底与这次错误脱离关系 畜生!
They want to sanitize the story! Bastards!
你给我听好
I am going to tell you something.
我就从这里走出去!
I’m walking out of here.
你会怎么做 枪毙我啊
What are you gonna do? Blow my head off?
美国将军也在 这是本美国护照 我又是美国公民
You got a general out there, this is an American passport…
我就这么出去了!
…and I am walking out of here!
– 他说他要问问长官! – 快去问!
– He wants to get higher officer. – Then get him! Get him!
非常抱歉 我们不能给大家观看由于小炸♥弹♥
I’m sorry we couldn’t show you the minor bomb damage
给城市造成的微小损失
in the city itself.
因为这里仍然是管制区
It’s still a restricted area.
如果你们能听见我说话 你往河对面看
Now, if you look across the river…
可以看到在近几日间 被红色高棉占领的的据点
you’ll see positions held by Khmer Rouge…
但是 政♥府♥军现正对其发起攻击
who moved in over the past few days.
在你能说 杰克-罗宾逊之前
But the Cambodian Republican Army is moving in on them.
他们就能把红色高棉拿下了
They’ll have the K.R. Out before you can say “Jack Robinson.”
坐直升机!
Get in the chopper now!
没你份 钱博格 你是坐船来的 你坐船回去吧
No, Schanberg! You came on a boat, you go back on a boat!
这阻止不了我的新闻!
That won’t stop my story!
这到底是怎么回事 托马斯
What is this?
听着 悉尼 要不是因为你下来了 我根本不会到这来
If you weren’t down here, I wouldn’t be down here.
我根本不想到这来 这样做有什么好处
And I don’t want to be down here! What good is it doing?
如果有任何人知到这里发生的事
If anybody ever reads about this…
你根本无法直视他们的脸!
…you won’t be able to look them in the face!
早上好
Good morning.
几点了
What time is it?
6点了.
Six o’clock.
他妈的
Shit.
你的电报
Telex for you.
你去拿电报啦
You been to the telex?
我们占了头版头条!
We made the front page.
是的
Sure.
看来我们做了件对的事
We must be doing something right.
悉尼 我的妻子很担心
My wife is very worried.
她认为所有的外国记者 都要离开柬埔寨了
She thinks all foreign journalists are going to leave Cambodia.
呃 普朗
Well, Pran…
我觉得如果我坐在曼谷的桌子后面
…l’d feel kind of stupid trying to
来报道这场战争是不是有点可笑
cover this war from a desk in Bangkok.
她还说如果战争继续的话
And she said if the war keeps going like this…
将来后果不堪设想
…the future could be very bad.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我也是
I don’t know either.
– 沙仁司机在底下吗 – 当然
– Is Sarun downstairs? – Sure.
我们继续
Let’s get going.
好的 当然
All right.
记得不要再睡了 好吗
Don’t go back to sleep.
好的
I won’t.
红色高棉正在朝机场公路冲击
K.R.’s making a push for the airport road.
如果机场公路被截断 城市就会沦陷
If they cut it, the city could be lost.
我们安慰这些村民 跟着我们你们 会安全的 我们这样说
We hype these people up. “You’ll be all right with us,” we say.
但是你看这情况!
Now look at all this fucking mess!
在美国人人都有一辆好车
In America, everybody got a good car.
他问你在美国你开什么车
He ask you what car you drive in United States.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!