回去那边
Get back over there,
现在我会打开这扇门
Now, I’m gonna open this door,
你们走出去 进入更衣室以后关上门
Go through it and go into the locker room, and close the door,
你们关上门十五秒后
I’m gonna start firing through that door 1 5 seconds
我会开始扫射那扇门
after you close the door,
走吧
Let’s go,
把门关上了
Close it!
-等一下 -你干什么
-Just a minute, -What are you doing?
我们要打断一下节目 这是新闻特报
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special news bulletin .
这是犯罪史上
in one of the most daring
最大胆与最有组织的抢劫之一
and methodically executed holdups in criminal history,
今天一名戴着面具的强盗 从兰斯登赛马场的办公室
a lone bandit wearing a rubber mask today took an estimated $2 million
用一个大型背包袋 装走约两百万美元
stuffed into a large duffel bag from the offices of the Lansdowne Racetrack.
这宗抢案发生在第七局比赛
The robbery occurred during the running of the seventh race
显然与”红色闪电” 遭射杀的时间相同
and was apparently timed to coincide with the shooting of Red Lightning
这匹价值二十五万元的马
just as the horse, valued at $250,000,
当时正在转弯领先全局
was leading the pack at the far turn .
骑师丹尼佛利只有受到轻伤
The jockey, Danny Freed, escaped with minor injuries.
据说是叫尼基亚伦诺的男子 射杀这匹优良纯种马
Aman identified as Nikki Arcane, who allegedly shot the prize thoroughbred,
他则被赛马场警员打中死亡
was himself fatally wounded by track police
他当时企图 从赛马场的停车场开枪逃走
as he attempted to shoot his way out of the track parking lot.
目前最令有关当局不解的谜是
At this time, the most baffling mystery that still plagues the authorities
拿着装满钱的笨重背包袋
is just how the bandit managed to successfully get away from the track
这名强盗如何成功逃离赛马场
with the bulky duffel bag containing the money.
目前正在赛马场进行地毯式搜索
A painstaking search of the track grounds is being conducted
他们推测这笔钱可能还藏在那里
on the theory that the money may still be hidden there.
现在请继续收听我们的节目
And now we take you back to our regularly scheduled program .
没人看到背包袋被丢出窗外
No one saw the duffel bag come out of the window,
那个部份还算成功
That part of it worked okay,
它掉在我的脚边
Landed right at my feet,
我去赛马场前 通报说我的对讲机故障
l reported my radio out of order before I went out to the track,
但队长不相信 他认为我躲在某处喝酒
But the captain ain’t buyin’ it, He thinks I was holed up somewhere drunk,
队长一旦认定什么 就没人能说服他了
And if the captain’s convinced, there ain’t nobody that can un-convince him,
此外 看到警♥察♥在赛马场 没人会多想什么的
Besides, no one’s gonna think anything of seein’ a cop at the racetrack,
我是说他们不会
l mean, they won’t get any funny ideas about it
把这跟抢劫联想在一起
and tie it in with the robbery,
反正就算有也没关系
Anyway, if they do, it won’t cut any ice,
队长认为我喝醉了 你辩不过他那种人的
Captain knows I was drunk, and he ain’t a man you can argue with,
我想我只好承认我喝酒
So I guess I’ll just have to break down and admit it
接受我的惩罚
and take my punishment,
是啊 太糟了 对不对 伦迪 停职三十天
Yeah, That would be terrible, wouldn’t it, Randy? A 30-day suspension,
现在7:15了
lt’s 7:15,
别担心 他会来的
Don’t worry, He’ll get here,
他得去我放钱的汽车旅馆拿钱嘛
He had to pick up the dough at the motel where I dropped it,
有个叫乔皮安诺的怪老头在
There was a funny little guy name of Joe Piano there,
他好像是那里的老板
Runs the place, I guess,
但愿强尼的朋友没问题
Hope Johnny knows how to pick his friends,
我需要再喝一杯
l need another drink,
他为什么还没来
Why ain’t he here?
一切都按时间表进行 怎么付钱的时候就不是
Everything else runs on a timetable till it comes to payin’ us our shares,
那我也不管时间表了
Then the timetable breaks down,
他应该要在七点钟来的
He was supposed to be here at 7:00,
-我听到电梯的声音 -一定是强尼
-I think I hear the elevator, -That’ll be Johnny,
-大家站好 -这是干嘛
-Everybody up, -What is this?
如果你不把手举起来 这就会是大屠♥杀♥
lt’ll be a massacre if you don’t keep those mitts up,
强尼呢 他几点会进来
Where’s Johnny? What time’s he due?
我从四点就坐在车上听收音机
I’ve been sittin’ out in that car since 4:00 listenin’ to that radio,
我听到很有意思的东西 老爷爷 强尼何时进来
l heard some pretty interesting things, Grandpa, what time’s Johnny comin’?
有人给你们错误的情报了
Somebody give you a bum steer, buddy,
去四处看看
Look around,
不敢相信有人泄密 这都要靠我的女人
Can’t believe you were tipped, huh? Well, if I had a certain lady here–
-乔治那个混♥蛋♥呢 -在这里了
-Where’s the jerk? Where’s George? -Right here!
四十分钟前在6:26时 强尼抵达汽车旅馆
Forty minutes before, at 6:25, Johnny reached the motel.
由于赛车场四周塞车 他晚到十五分钟
Due to heavy traffic around the track, he was 1 5 minutes behind schedule.
什么事 哪位
Yeah? Who is it?
我弄错了 对不起
Oh, it’s just a mistake, I’m sorry,
强尼在7:29抵达会面地点 还是晚了十五分钟
Johnny arrived at the meeting place at 7:29, still 1 5 minutes late.
大家在事先已经说好
it had been prearranged and agreed to by all
在分钱之前如果出事
that in the event of an emergency before the split,
当时拿到钱的人要把钱存起来
the money was to be saved by whoever had possession of it at that time
不必考量其他人的安危
without any consideration of the fate of the others,
等日后安全了 再将钱平分
the money to be divided in safety at a later date.
看到这个场面 又不知道
After what he’d seen, not knowing the cause
事发原因或其他人的下场
or circumstances of the others,
强尼不得不先救自己和那笔钱
Johnny had no choice but to save himself and the money.
十分钟后 他买♥♥了一个最大的行李箱
Ten minutes later, he bought the largest suitcase he could find.
我在这里 瓦尔甜心
I’m back here, Val darling,
结果如何 亲爱的
How’d it go, dear?
-小心 -怎么了
-Watch out, -What happened?
雪莉…
Sherry…
你为什么这么做
why did you do it?
做什么 亲爱的 我不知道你在说什么
Do what, dearest? I don’t know what you ‘re talking about,
我只是要拿些脏衣服去洗衣店
l was just getting some clothes ready to go to the cleaners,
你就非得做傻事不可
So you had to be stupid,
就连面对着枪也不能精明点
You couldn’t even play it smart with a gun pointed at you,
你最好学总明点 趁你还能走路 赶快离开
You better get smart fast and get out of here while you can still walk,
他是你的朋友 瓦尔是他的名字吗
lt’s your friend, Val? ls that his name?
是的 你最好趁他来之前快走吧
Yes, and you better get out of here before he gets here,
我不舒服 雪莉
I’m sick, Sherry,
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance,
门在你后面 去叫计程车
The door’s behind you, Take a cab,
我爱你 雪莉
l love you, Sherry,
你快走吧 你看来好可怕
You ‘d better go, You look terrible,
不公平
lt isn’t fair,
我以前从没背叛过你
l never had anybody but you,
根本不像个真丈夫
Not a real husband,
甚至不算个男人
Not even a man,
真是个天大的烂笑话
Just a bad joke without a punch line,
不公平
Ain’t fair,
美国航♥空♥DC-7航♥班♥ 班机808
American Airlines announces the arrival of flight 808,
已从芝加哥飞抵机场
DC-7 service from Chicago.
美国航♥空♥DC-7航♥班♥ 班机808
American Airlines announces the arrival of flight 808,
已从芝加哥飞抵机场
DC-7 service from Chicago.
赛巴斯俊和我好兴奋哦
Sebastian and I are so excited,
我们已经好久好久 没见到爹地了
We haven’t seen daddy sweetums for such a long, long time,
这位先生会让我们在外面等 让我们看飞机吗
Would the nice man let us wait outside so we could look at the airplanes?
你可以站在外面的登机台上
You can stand outside on the boarding ramp,
我们待会就会宣布 你先生的班机何时降落
We’ll be announcing the arrival of your husband’s flight very shortly,
他人真好 对不对
He’s a sweetums man, isn’t hims?
我们赶快去看爹地下飞机吧
Let’s hurry up real fast and see daddy come off the airplane,
-晚安 -晚安
-Good evening, -Good evening,
雷蒙普斯顿夫妇 九点飞往波士顿的飞机
Mr, and Mrs, Raymond Preston, 9:00 flight for Boston,
我们待会就会宣布 这班飞机的准时起飞时间
We’ll be announcing the on-time departure of this flight very shortly,
-你有其他行李吗 -今天早上就送拖运了
-Do you have any other baggage? -lt was checked through this morning,
我想把那个袋子带上飞机
l wanna carry that bag with me on the plane, please,
对不起 它太大了 它必须当行李拖运
I’m sorry, lt’s much too large, This’ll have to check through as baggage,
我们讲点道理好吗
Now, let’s be a little reasonable, huh?
我们两个人 却不能拿一个行李上机
The two of us together are not entitled to one piece of luggage between us?
我们不反对一个或两个小袋子
We have no objection to one small bag or two small bags,
可是我们没别的东西 东西都拖运了
But we don’t have anything else, lt’s already been checked through,
我明白
l see,
虽然接近起飞时间
Even though it’s getting close to flight time,
我们可以找回你其他的行李
we can locate the rest of your luggage,
你可以把这箱东西 分装到较小的袋子里
You could transfer the contents of this to a smaller one,
那行不通的 听着
That won’t work at all, Now look,
我要找你的上司 好吗
Let me talk to your supervisor, huh?
我很乐意找他来 葛莱姆先生
I’ll be very happy to call him, Mr, Grimes?
葛莱姆先生 能不能麻烦你来一下
Mr, Grimes, could you come down this way, please?
-有什么事吗 -我和太太要去波士顿
-What can I do for you ? -My wife and I are going to Boston,
我们的行李都拖运了
Our luggage has been checked through,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!