She just stopped outside that door to measure the keyhole,
招吧 乔治 我们会让你们其中一人说的
Let’s have it, George, We’re gonna get it outta one of you,
如果你没告诉她 她为何在这里鬼鬼祟祟的
lf you didn’t tell her, then why was she around here snoopin’?
她一定是在我的口袋里 发现地址的 一定是那样
She must’ve found the address in my pocket, That’s what it was,
以为我欺骗她 偷人了…
Thought I was two-timin’ her, runnin’ around with another–
她当然只是来查我
Of course, She’s just checkin’ up on me,
我没跟她说 真的
l didn’t tell her nothin’, honest,
你会放她走 对不对
You ‘ll let her go, won’t you ?
-你不会伤害她吧 -伦迪 麦可
-You won’t hurt her? -Randy, Mike,
把他送回家 盯好他 等我打电♥话♥给你们
Take him to his apartment, Stick with him until I phone you,
-我不会把雪莉留在这里的 -你非离开不可
-I’m not leavin’ Sherry here, -You ‘re leavin’, all right,
-你想要用滚的还是用走的 -来吧 咱们走
-How are you goin’? Slidin’ or walkin’? -Come on, Let’s go,
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do now?
我应该不用把她杀掉
l don’t think I’ll have to kill her,
只是把那张脸打成肉包子吧
just slap that pretty face into hamburger meat, that’s all,
你去外头晃一个小时吧
Why don’t you take a walk for an hour or so,
好 好 好ue4d1
Yeah,
我过几个小时回来
I’ll be back in a couple of hours,
好了 小姐 你那颗头还挺美的
All right, sister, That’s a mighty pretty head you got on your shoulders,
问题是你想不想保住它呢
You want to keep it there, or do you want to carry it around in your hands?
也许我们妥协一下 保住它好了
Maybe we could compromise and put it on your shoulder,
那就太好了
l think that’d be nice,
-你在门外做什么 -做什么 当然是在偷听了
-What were you doing outside that door? -Doing? I was listening, naturally,
听不太清楚就是了
Trying to, I should say,
你承认你在外面偷♥窥♥
You admit you were out there snooping?
我很不乖吧 我真的是在偷♥窥♥
Wasn’t that naughty of me? But I’m afraid I was,
我在乔治的口袋里找到一个地址
l found an address in George’s pocket,
我以为他和别的女人厮混 所以我跑来这里
l thought he might be playin’ around with another woman, so I came over–
你会在乎他 和别的女人在一起吗 你会难过
You ‘d care if he was playin’ another dame? That would bother you ?
你不了解我 强尼 你太不了解我了
You don’t understand me, Johnny, You don’t know me very well,
我看透你了 你是个坏心眼的小荡♥妇♥
l know you like a book, You ‘re a no-good, nosy little tramp,
你会为了一块蛋糕 出♥卖♥♥♥你的老母 不过你很总明
You ‘d sell out your own mother for a piece of fudge, but you ‘re smart–
知道何时该说大话 何时静观其变
smart enough to know when to sell and when to sit tight,
-你知道现在该静观其变 -没错
-You know you better sit tight in this case, -I do,
我没说错 你喜欢钱
You heard me, You like money,
你不像多数女人有颗心 你只要钱
You got a great big dollar sign there where most women have a heart,
那就精明点 安份点 你就会有一大笔钱
So play it smart–stay in character, and you ‘ll have plenty of money,
乔治会有钱 他会全花在你身上的
George’ll have it, and he’ll blow it all on you,
可能只给自己买♥♥根五毛的雪茄
Probably buy himself a five-cent cigar,
你太不了解我了 强尼
You don’t know me very well, Johnny,
我才不会让乔治 把钱浪费在雪茄上呢
l wouldn’t think of letting George throw his money away on cigars,
不是应该有个条件吗
lsn’t there a big ”if” in there somewhere?
有两个条件
There’s a couple of them,
如果你总明 不乱说话 不再探头探脑的
lf you ‘re smart, if you keep your trap shut and don’t nose around anymore,
你会有钱的 一大笔钱
you ‘ll have money, you ‘ll be loaded with a capital ”L,”
可是如果你不从 我们就放弃计划 你一毛钱也没有
But if you don’t, we’ll forget the whole thing, You won’t have a penny,
我可不想那样
l wouldn’t like that,
我这么容易被打动 我宁愿要有一大笔钱
Frail as I am, I’d much prefer to be loaded,
那我们应该都讲明白了 你滚吧
l think we understand each other, Now, beat it,
那些家伙是什么好朋友嘛
Those guys–fine friends they turned out to be,
对我动手动脚 还用粗话骂我
slappin’ me around, callin’ me dirty names,
伦迪差点把我的头打穿一个洞
l thought Randy would cave the side of my head in,
可怜的乔治 你现在不是没事了吗
Poor George, You ‘re all right now, aren’t you ?
你今晚不该跑去那儿的
You shouldn’t have come over there tonight,
我们没被杀掉真是奇迹
lt’s a wonder we both didn’t get killed,
我不觉得有这么危险
l don’t think there was much danger of that,
如果杀了你 他们就没办法抢劫了
lf they’d killed you, there couldn’t be a robbery,
如果他们伤害我或是冒犯你…
lf they’d done anything to harm me or offend you —
他们是冒犯我了 冒犯得可多了
They have offended me, They’ve offended me plenty,
哦 别这么想不开
Oh, don’t be such an old bear,
他们有 我不会忘记的
They have, and I’m not gonna forget it,
他们又能怎么办 我觉得他们已经很明理了
What else could they have done? I thought they acted quite reasonably,
反正就是这样
Well, anyway–
强尼对你做了什么
What–What did Johnny do to you ?
做什么 我已经跟你说了
Do? I already told you,
只是问我一些问题 确定放我走没关系
Just asked me some questions and made sure it was all right for me to leave,
雪莉 强尼有对你…
Sherry, did Johnny try anything–
这种事你怎么问得出口
What a terrible thing for you to ask,
你最好不要再说了
l don’t think you ‘d better say any more,
你今晚为何跑去 你不是为了你说的那个原因
Why did you come over there tonight? lt wasn’t for the reason you said,
就是为了你说的原因 你自己都说了
lt was for the reason you said, You said it yourself,
我是想帮你找藉口
l was tryin’ to make an alibi for you,
我怕那些家伙会杀了你
I was afraid those guys would kill you,
你知道我对别的女人没兴趣
You know I wouldn’t look at another woman,
我这种男人不会有女人追的
There wouldn’t be any women chasin’ after a guy like me,
别再说了 乔治
Let’s drop it, George,
你先把话栽在我身上 然后又说不是实话
You put words in my mouth, and then you say they’re not true,
我全都告诉你了
l told you exactly what happened,
真是的
Oh, dear,
现在你和你的朋友都没事了
Everything’s all right with you and your pals now,
你就要有一大笔钱了
You ‘re going to have lots of money–
-我一直在考虑 雪莉 -我等不及了
-I’ve been thinkin’ it over, -I can hardly wait,
多快会拿到 哪一天
How soon will it be? What day?
不会有钱了 我要退出
lt ain’t going to be, I’m droppin’ out,
你要退…你不是说真的 不可能
You ‘re dropping–You don’t mean it, You can’t mean it,
恐怕是的 雪莉
I’m afraid, Sherry,
今晚这件事让我看清楚了
This business tonight kind of opened my eyes,
让我明白我扯上了什么样的人
lt made me realize the kind of guys I was gettin’ mixed up with,
-之前我只想到钱 -那就再想下去就好了
-Before, all I thought of was the money, -Just keep on thinking about that,
如果你没拿到钱 我会很失望
Think how disappointed I’d be if you didn’t get that money,
我会觉得你不是真的爱我
I’m afraid I’d feel like you didn’t really love me,
我不可能摆脱这种感觉的
l don’t see how I could feel any other way,
我为什么得做这种事 才能证明我爱你呢
Why should I have to do a thing like that to prove that I love you ?
你打算怎么做 我现在就要知道
What are you going to do? I want to know right now,
你从头到尾只会说你爱我
All you ‘ve ever done is talk about loving me,
这五年来 我有的只是你的话
That’s all I’ve had for the last five years, is talk,
现在你有机会做点什么了
Now that you have a chance to do something–
你的那些承诺…买♥♥东西给我…
All those things you promised–Buy me things–
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我愿意为了你做任何事
There ain’t a thing in the world I wouldn’t do for you,
那你会为我做这件事啰
Then you ‘ll do this for me, won’t you ?
-我想是吧 -事情会很圆♥满♥的
-I guess so, -lt’d be perfect,
你不知道有多圆♥满♥ 我不用等太久吧
You have no idea how perfect, I won’t have long to wait, will l?
就是这几天了吧 对不对
lt will be within the next few days, won’t it?
-会在什么时候 -你已经得逞了
-When will it be? -You got your own way,
你要我完成计划 我也要去了
You wanted me to go ahead with the deal, so I’m going,
就别再烦我了 好吗
Now, leave me alone, will you ?
对不起 如果你不想谈 我们就不谈
I’m sorry, We won’t even talk about it, if you don’t want to,
你真的爱我吗 雪莉
You really love me, Sherry?
当然了
Of course,
你会永远爱我
You ‘ll always love me?
永永远远
Always and always,
三天后 星期二早上10:15
Three days later, at 10:15 on a Tuesday morning,
强尼克雷开始做最后准备
Johnny Clay began the final preparations.
你想找人下棋吗
You want somebody to play with?
不用 谢谢 我只是来找朋友
No, thanks, I’m just looking for a friend,
你这个笨蛋 你走错棋了
You patzer, You missed the move,
马跑到这里
Knight to Knight-5,
卒吃马 车吃车 王后吃车之后将军
Pawn takes knight, rook takes rook, queen to rook for check,
你去烦别人吧 你不知道你在说什么
Bother someone else, You don’t know what you ‘re talkin’,
他不能那样走 你不知道你在说什么
He couldn’t do that, You don’t know what you ‘re talkin’,
闭嘴了 下你的棋
Shut up! Make a move,
他说的对 我是可以吃你的车
He’s right, I could’ve won your rook,
-快下 笨蛋了 -再不闭嘴 我就找费雪来
-Move, patzer! -Stop talkin’, or I’ll call Fisher,
这么吵我没办法思考了
l can’t think with all this noise!
好玩吗 莫里斯
Good game, Maurice?
强尼了 我的老友 你好吗
Johnny! My old friend, How are you ?
好高兴看到你 好久不见了
Good to see you, Been a long time,
-你出来多久了 -不是很久
-How long have you been out? -Not very long,
在里面很辛苦吧
lt was very difficult, no?
是的