我想把这个袋子拿上飞机
and I wanna take this bag in the cabin,
它超过飞行规定的客舱尺寸
lt exceeds the maximum cabin size for flight requirements,
放在客舱里 确实看起来有点太大
lt does look quite a bit too large for the passenger compartment,
先生 我们的飞行规定
Sir, those are our flight regulations,
是为您的舒适与安全而设立的
designed for your comfort and safety,
-没有它 我没办法上机 -真的没办法
-I can’t make the trip without it, -You really can’t?
-绝对没办法 -这样的话 我们可以…
-Absolutely not, -In that case, I think we can–
我知道取消时间已经过了
l know it’s past cancellation time,
但是在这种情形下 我们可以通融的
but under the circumstances, I think we might stretch a point,
我们会全数退还你们的机票
We’ll give you full rebate on your tickets,
等一下 我不要退机票
Wait a minute, I don’t want a rebate,
先生 我不知道还能怎么做
Well, sir, I don’t know what else to suggest,
接近起飞时间 还有其他乘客在等候
lt’s close to flight time, There are other passengers waiting,
也许先生是担心袋内的物品
Perhaps the gentleman’s worried about the contents,
-我们很乐意帮你保险 -乐意之至
-We’d be happy to insure it, -We’d be delighted,
告诉我估计的价值和内容物
lf you ‘d give me its estimated value and tell me what’s in it,
里面没什么东西 只有私人物品之类的
There’s nothing in it, Just personal items, things like that,
好吧 那就拖运吧
All right, check it through,
谢谢先生 你会满意我们的服务的
Thank you, sir, You ‘ll find the service to your complete satisfaction,
DC-7航♥班♥ 从新英格兰
…flight 40, the New Englander,
飞往波士顿的40号♥班机 在八号♥候机门
DC-7 service to Boston at gate eight.
不行 赛巴斯俊
No, Sebastian,
我们怕过飞机吗
Was we frightened by the airplane?
我们有一天要坐大飞机旅行
We go for trip on nice airplane someday,
回来这里了
Come back here!
普斯顿先生 我们要登机了…
Mr.Preston, we’ll be announcing boarding–
我是葛莱姆 什么
Grimes speaking, What?
你说真的吗
Oh, you ‘re not serious?
就在跑道上
Right out on the runway?
好的 我马上查
Yes, sir, Right away,
乘客普斯顿
Wil passenger Preston
请向美国航♥空♥柜台报到
please report to the American Airlines ticket counter?
乘客普斯顿
Wil passenger Preston
请向美国航♥空♥柜台报到
please report to the American Airlines ticket counter?
计程车了
Taxi!
强尼 快逃吧
Johnny, you ‘ve got to run,
唉…那又怎么样呢
Ah…What’s the difference?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!