切牌 – 我呢
Deal ’em. – Deal me out.
三张 – 我也是
Three cards. – Same.
庄家150
One for the dealer. $150.
我弃牌
I fold.
跟100
Up you $100.
跟200 – 跟200
Up you $200. – Up you $200.
我看牌 – 两个对 对A和对七
I’ll look. – Two pair. Aces and sevens.
三张同点加一对
Tough. Full house. Eights over deuces.
敢伸手我打出你的脑浆来
Reach for that and I’ll kick your brains out.
我不明白 他打他是干什么?
What did he hit him for? I don’t get it.
谁骗我谁遭殃
Nobody can cheat me and get away with it.
你认为他没有吗?
Didn’t you think he had ’em?
他应该先给我看牌再伸手去拿
He oughta showed me his cards before reaching for the pot.
如果不是为了明天 看我修理你
If it wasn’t for tomorrow, I’d be for giving you the works.
他应该把牌翻过来 – 是啊
He should’ve turned his cards over. – Yeah.
工作第一
The job comes first,
但是之后 我们还要一起干活
but afterwards, we’ll have business together.
随时奉陪
Anytime you say.

Hello. Yeah.
是我
Yeah, this is him.
什么?
Uh-huh. What are they?
好的
Uh-huh. Okay.
车在车♥库♥里准备好了 一切顺利
The cars are waiting at the garages. Everything is okay.
那我们也该走了吧 – 明早见
We may as well get goin’ then. – See you in the morning.
是啊 你也是 瑞典人
Yeah. You too, Swede.
他不该打你的
He shouldn’t have hit you.
你没有骗他 他不该打你
You had ’em just like you said. He shouldn’t have hit you.
他不该打你
He shouldn’t have hit you.
打我 我不知道他为什么
Beats me. I don’t know what keeps him going.
他还能讲话吗?
Will he be able to talk anymore?
他已经死了 只是还有口气儿
He’s dead now, except he’s breathing.
看来得去找我的老朋友凯蒂·柯林斯了
Well, guess I’ll have to hunt up my old friend, Kitty Collins.
我们没有她的任何证据 这不是证据
We’ve got nothing on her. This isn’t evidence.
我不知道吗? 什么时候…
Don’t I know it? Swell chance of ever getting…
一个疯子的胡说可以作为证词
the ravings of a delirious man admitted as testimony.
这里有个东西 警探
Here’s something, Lieutenant.
瑞典人遇害的报道…
Hmm. A newspaper story of the Swede’s murder…
一张去布伦特伍德的车票 – 从他裤兜里找到的
and a bus ticket to Brentwood. – They were in his pants pocket.
加油啊 你不能再快点儿吗?
Step on it. Can’t you get any more out of it than this?
现在逃跑没有障碍了
Looks like a good clean getaway.
太遗憾你要朝门口那个人开枪
It’s too bad you had to shoot that guy at the gate.
抢劫结束了 这是在逃跑呢
The robbery’s over. This is the getaway.
有没有20万?
Did it look like 200 G’s to you?
我见过的最多的一笔钱
Most money I ever saw all at once.
不知道其他人有没有我们这么好运
Wonder if the others are playing on the same luck we are.
应该吧 他们在我们前面逃走的
They should be. They got away before we did.
瑞典人应该没问题
I guess the Swede made it all right.
我看到他跑上车了 没有人拦他
I seen him runnin’ for his heap and nobody was between him and it.
是啊 他逃跑了
Sure, he got away.
眼睛盯住伯克路
Keep your eyes peeled for Polk Road.
在那儿左转 对 在伯克路左转
It’s a left turn there. Yeah. A left on Polk Road.
我们要在五分钟内赶到
We oughta be there in another five minutes.
你好 农夫
Hello, farmer.
其他人都到了吗? – 我在这儿
Others here yet? – I’m in here.

Hey!
一切顺利吗? – 顺利
Everything go okay? – Yeah.
是啊
Definitely.
天哪
Oh, boy.
这些钱也没标记
And they aren’t marked, either.
站着看有什么用 赶紧数啊
No use standin’ around lookin’ at it. Let’s start countin’.
退后
Stand back, you.
好吧 都别动
All right, heist ’em!
转过去 你 把枪放下
Turn around. You, drop that gun.
趴在墙上 手举起来 再高点儿
Up against the wall. Put your hands up. Higher!
你们可真有主意啊
Swell idea you guys had.
让我一个人去小客栈
Leavin’ me holdin’ the bag at the Halfway House,
而你们却在这里分钱
while you split up the dough, huh?
你们肯定笑翻了吧
I’ll betcha it handed you a laugh.
小客栈昨晚着火了 所以我们才来这里
The Halfway House burnt down last night. That’s why we came here.
那总得有人通知我吧
Somebody oughta have let me know.
已经告诉你了 你不是来了吗
You were told. You’re here.
下次直接告诉我
Next time, play it straight.
我们还会见面的 瑞典人
I’ll be seein’ ya, Swede.
那可是25万美元啊
There goes a quarter of a million dollars!
25万呀
A quarter of a million.
25万呢
A quarter of a million.
他用了六年时间 才找到瑞典人的藏身之处
It took him six years to find out where the Swede was hiding.
但是已经太晚了 – 是啊
And then it was too late. – Yeah.
我在想他和瑞典人见面会说什么
I wonder what he and the Swede’ll have to say to each other now.
至少我们知道 布林奇为何去布伦特伍德了
At least we know why Blinky was on his way to Brentwood.
25万是很好的诱饵
A quarter of a million makes pretty good bait.
我在想是这伙人中的谁
I wonder which other one of the gang,
对他狠下杀手的
knocked him off to beat him to the punch.
瑞典人在布伦特伍德的 房♥间里能找到答案
Hmm. The Swede’s room in Brentwood should answer that.
警官
Officer.
怎么了?
What is it?
有房♥间吗? – 只有一间
Got any rooms? – Just one.
我能看一下吗? – 这边请 楼上
Can I see it? – This way. Upstairs.
刚刚到镇上
Just got in town.
街上那家餐厅老板说你这里有个房♥客
Fella runs the lunchroom down the street said you had a roomer here.
名字叫隆德什么的
Name of Lunn, somethin’ like that.
说他死了 想着房♥子还空着
Said he died. Thought the room might still be empty.
是还空着 就是这里
It still is empty. This is it.
这里就好
It’ll do.
一星期九美元 先交钱 – 好的
Nine dollars a week, in advance. – Okay.
厕所在走廊尽头 最后一个房♥间往右
The bathroom’s down the hall, the last room on the right.
给你钱 我需要什么再找你
Here’s your money. I’ll let you know if I want anything.
好的
All right.
是那个人吗?
Is that the man?
我去报♥警♥
I’ll go call the police.
找到什么吗? 把手举起来
Find anything? Better put your hands up.
你找什么? – 跟你找的一样
What are you after? – Same thing you are.
从普伦蒂茨帽子公♥司♥抢走的那笔钱
The money from the Prentiss Hat caper.
你怎么知道? – 我知道 这就够了
Where do you come in? – I know about it. That’s enough.
你是怎么知道的? – 布林奇·富兰克林告诉我的
How do you know about it? – Blinky Franklin told me.
布林奇死了 – 我知道 坐那儿
Blinky’s dead. – I know. Sit over there.
这是诱捕吗? – 我不是警♥察♥
Is this a pinch? – I’m not a cop.
那你想要我怎样?
Then what do you want from me?
你不知道瑞典人拿那笔钱放哪了…
You don’t know what the Swede did with the money…
否则你不会来他房♥间瞎找
or you wouldn’t be here tearing his room to pieces.
但是你肯定知道一些事情 加上我知道的事情
But maybe you do know things that, put together with the things I know,
我就能判断出钱在哪
will tell me where the money is.
鉴于目前的情况 你最好回答我的问题
And the way things stand, I think you’d better answer my questions.
你想知道什么?
What do you wanna know?
抢劫之后你们为什么去农夫那儿…
Why did you meet at the farmer’s after the robbery…
而不是事先说好的小客栈?
instead of the Halfway House as you’d planned?
嗯?
Well?
那都是很久前的事了
That caper was a long time ago.
快点 当当 你还记得
Come on, Dum-dum. You remember.
小客栈在抢劫前夜被烧了
Halfway House burned down the night before the caper.
是谁选的农夫家?
Uh-huh. And who picked the farmer’s?
先生 你想知道的太多了
Mister, you wanna know too much.
当当
Dum-dum,
布林奇是用你的手♥枪♥打死的
Blinky was killed with your special kind of a bullet out of a.45.
一把这样的枪
A gun just like this.
你这是在做交易吗?
You makin’ a deal?
这对你来说也没什么损失啊
I can’t see you’ve anything to lose either way.
谁挑选的农夫家?
Who picked the farmer’s?
你认为是谁? – 我问你答
Who do you think? – I’m asking, you’re answering.
科尔法克斯
Colfax.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!