但他们会去别的地方分钱
but they’d be someplace else and so would the money.
布林奇和当当怎么说? – 他们立马就同意了
What did Blinky and Dum-dum say? – They fell right in with the idea.
他们准备在哪接头?
Where are they gonna meet?
镇北伯克路上那个农房♥
The farmhouse north of town on Polk Road,
距离收费站11英里处
eleven miles out on the turnpike.
科尔法克斯恨你 瑞典人
Colfax hates you, Swede,
布林奇和当当也跟他同流合污
so much so that Blinky and Dum-dum have caught it from him,
他们也恨你
and they hate you too.
谢谢你来告诉我 凯蒂
Thanks for putting me wise, Kitty.
你打算怎么办? 瑞典人? 怎么办?
What are you gonna do? Swede, what are you gonna do?
我要对他们以牙还牙
I’m gonna do them like they mean to do me.
答应我一件事 你不会把我说出去
Promise me one thing. You won’t give me away.
如果科尔法克斯知道我这么做… – 别担心
If Colfax ever found out what I did… – Don’t you worry.
你知道科尔法克斯 为什么恨你吗? 因为我
You know why Colfax hates you? Because of me.
他不是傻瓜 他都看到了
He’s no fool. He sees what’s happened.
那你为什么还要回他身边 凯蒂?
Why did you ever go back to him, Kitty?
也许因为我恨他
Maybe because I hate him.
我是毒药 瑞典人 对我自己以及我周围的所有人
I’m poison, Swede, to myself and everybody around me.
我害怕和我爱的人在一起 我害怕会伤害他们
I’d be afraid to go with anyone I love for the harm I’d do them.
我不在乎伤害他
I don’t care, harming him.
你明天别去见他了
You’re not meetin’ him tomorrow.
是吗 瑞典人?
Aren’t I, Swede?
就这样 里尔登先生 整个故事
And that’s it, Mr. Riordan. The whole story.
我知道那时瑞典人已经拿到全部的钱
I knew then that by night the Swede’d have the money, all of it.
计划也都实现了
And it all worked out.
他一离开农夫那儿就去见我了
He met me right after he left the farmer’s place.
我们开车去了大西洋城
We drove down to Atlantic City.
你一有空就逃跑了 把他独自丢在公♥寓♥里
And as soon as you could break away, you left him flat.
我想知道原来的凯蒂·柯林斯
I’d like to have known the old Kitty Collins.
你平安无事
You were in the clear,
是因为没人知道你曾与瑞典人在一起
because no one knew you’d been with the Swede.
你对任何人都无所畏惧
You had nothing to fear from anyone.
遗憾的是这事现在又找上你了
Too bad it had to catch up with you now.
我们离开这儿吧 里尔登先生 我紧张
Let’s get out of here, Mr. Riordan. I’m nervous.
你想去哪儿? – 无所谓
Where do you want to go? – It doesn’t matter.
带我回你住的酒店吧
Take me back to your hotel with you.
我去补一下妆 – 我等你
I’ll powder my nose. – I’ll wait for you.
别走开哦
Don’t go away.
还有多远? – 大约三英里
How much further? – About three miles.
关掉警笛 我们直接开到前门
Cut your siren. We’ll drive right up and hit the front door.
你们负责其他门和窗户
You boys cover the other doors and windows.
好的
Right.
你的枪带了吗? – 当然 怎么了?
Got your gun handy? – Sure. Why?
我就是问一下
Just thought I’d ask.
是当当
It’s Dum-dum.
掩护我们 你到那边去
Cover us! You get over there.
接线员 我是警♥察♥
Operator, this is a police call.
派一辆救护车到河湾街792号♥ 要快
Get an ambulance out to 792 River Bend. Fast.
救护车来不及了 – 对不起 科尔法克斯
Ambulance won’t do any good. – Sorry, Colfax.
我本希望打死当当 救你一条命
I’d hoped to beat out Dum-dum. I wanted you alive.
你怎么想到的 里尔登? – 当当告诉我的
How’d you figure it, Riordan? – Dum-dum tipped me.
他说凯蒂午夜传话给他
He said Kitty brought him word at midnight,
说接头地点变了
about the changed meeting place.
小客栈是凌晨3点才烧掉的
The Halfway House didn’t burn down till nearly 3:00 in the morning.
那就是说凯蒂还有个同伙 除了你还有谁呢?
That meant Kitty had a partner. And who could he be but you?
这是你女人吗? – 是
Is this your woman? – Yeah.
凯蒂 – 我们在外面抓到她
Hello, Kitty. – We got her outside.
他伤势有多严重? – 救护车马上就到
How bad is he? – The ambulance is on its way.
可能来不及了
It’s gonna be a little late.
看来我们的运气没了 凯蒂
I guess our luck’s run out, Kitty.
你们现在还没找到她的证据吧?
You didn’t have anything on her before now, did you?
没有 我是希望你这么认为
No, but I had to make you think so.
那样你肯定会杀人灭口
Then I was sure you’d try to knock me off,
不然我会弄明白凯蒂就是你妻子
before I could find out Kitty was your wife.
这个你也知道了? – 夫妻是不能互相做证明的
You knew that too? – Married people can’t testify against each other.
否则 我会让你们俩互相指证
Otherwise, I’d have tried playing you off, one against the other,
而不是把自己变成你的那些杀手的目标
instead of making myself a target for those gunmen of yours.
给我支烟 好吗?
Give me a cigarette, will you?
我不明白的是 为什么派那两个杀手干掉瑞典人
What I don’t get is why you sent those two killers to blast the Swede.
他在布伦特伍德对你毫无伤害
He wasn’t doing you any harm there in Brentwood.
你为什么不能放过他?
Why didn’t you let well enough alone?
我就是不能
I couldn’t.
假如有人碰到他 就像我
Suppose one of the gang ran into him, same as I did.
他们找的是那笔钱
They were after the money.
他就有机会讲述他的故事
He’d have had a chance to tell his story,
那样这事就完蛋了
and that would have been the end of it.
他们知道凯蒂和我结婚了
They knew Kitty and I were married,
他们会识破我们的计谋
and they’d have seen through the frame-up.
如果我不杀了他 他就会想为什么…
Anyhow, if I hadn’t had him knocked off, he’d have wondered why…
然后开始思考
and begun thinking.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim!
告诉他们我什么都不知道 吉姆 听我说
Tell them I didn’t know anything. Jim, listen to me.
你可以救我
You can save me.
吉姆 你听见没有?
Jim, do you hear me?
告诉他们我不知道你的枪手来了
Tell them I didn’t know those gunmen were coming.
说”凯蒂是无辜的 我发誓 凯蒂是无辜的”
Say,”Kitty is innocent. I swear, Kitty is innocent.”
说啊 吉姆 快说 你说出来我就得救了
Say it, Jim, say it! It’ll save me if you do.
别让临死的人撒谎 他的灵魂会下地狱的
Don’t ask a dying man to lie his soul into hell.
“凯蒂是无辜的 我发誓 凯蒂是无辜的”
“Kitty is innocent. I swear, Kitty is innocent.”
没用了 凯蒂 你的替罪羊死了
It’s no use, Kitty. Your would-be fall guy is dead.
醒醒 吉姆 告诉他们 快醒醒
Come back, Jim. Tell them. Come back!
救救我 吉姆
Save me! Jim!
“凯蒂是无辜的 我发誓 凯蒂是无辜的”
“Kitty is innocent. I swear, Kitty is innocent.”
“凯蒂是无辜的 我发誓 凯蒂是无辜的”
“Kitty is innocent! I swear, Kitty is innocent!”
“凯蒂是无辜的”
“Kitty is innocent!”
瑞典人从不知道他的女友
And the Swede never knew his girl,
直接带着钱汇到了科尔法克斯身边
had gone straight back to Colfax with all the money.
而其他人呢
As for the others,
也不知道她曾经离开过科尔法克斯
they had no idea she’d ever been away from Colfax.
我说的对吗? – 对
Have I got it all straight? – Right.
这样科尔法克斯就可以栽赃陷害
Then Colfax framed the whole thing,
他就可以独吞那笔钱
just so he wouldn’t have to split the take.
欺骗最终以欺骗结束 – 是啊
The double cross to end all double crosses. – Yeah.
你想一下
And just to think,
如果不是因为一笔 2500美元的抚恤金
none of this would have ever come to light,
所有这些事都不会浮出水面
if it hadn’t been for a $2,500 death benefit.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
看来你是等着接受祝贺呢
Well, I suppose you’re waiting to be congratulated.
这是我的工作
Ah, it’s the job.
因为你的出色工作
Owing to your splendid efforts,
大西洋保险公♥司♥1947年的赔付率…
the basic rate of the Atlantic Casualty Company as of 1947…
可能会下跌千分之一
will probably drop one-tenth of a cent.
祝贺你 里尔登先生
Congratulations, Mr. Riordan.
我还是去好好睡一觉
I’d rather have a night’s sleep.
你是该好好休息一下 我一定得说 这是你应得的
Why don’t you take a good rest? I must say, you’ve earned it.
今天是星期五 周一再来上班吧
This is Friday. Don’t come in till Monday.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!