God.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你是想被土葬还是火葬
Would you rather be buried or cremated?
就这问题吗
That’s your question?
我想要火葬
I’d rather be cremated.
我想我会
I think I’d…
我想还是土葬
I think I’d rather be buried.
为什么 我是说
But why? I mean,
你会占用更多的土地
you’re just gonna be taking up more space in the earth.
我说不好 火化后…
I don’t know. The idea of being,
人会变成苍白的灰
you know, torched into a chalky white substance
让人毛骨悚然
has got me a little freaked out.
那又怎样 你根本感觉不到
Why does it matter to you? You’re not even gonna be conscious.
好吧 也许 我不知道
Okay, well, maybe, I don’t know,
但我想有三尺黄土供人缅怀
I want a place for people to come and visit me one day.
为啥 你都死了
But why? You’re gonna be dead.
他们来了你也不知道
You won’t even know they’re there.
好吧 放轻松
Okay. Take it easy.
还是不行
Come on.
耐克和纽巴伦 你更喜欢哪个
So, what do you like better, Nike or New Balance?
-耐克 -天哪 投吧
– Nike. – Oh, God, here we go.
天哪 我喜欢你的项链 能看看吗
God, I love your necklace! Can I see it?
当然
Sure.
太美了
It’s so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
来自非洲吗
Is it African?
是 埃塞俄比亚的
Yes, it’s Ethiopian.
在那儿买♥♥的吗
Did you get it there?
不是 在布鲁克林的一个跳蚤市场买♥♥的
No, I got it at a flea market in Brooklyn.
你在那里出生吗
Is that where you’re from?
不 我就在这里出生的
No, I’m from here.
-很好 -姑娘们 怎么样
– Cool. – Hey, guys, how you doing?
-很好 -吃的如何
– Good. – How’s the food?
真棒
It’s great.
是吗 不吃鸡了吗
Good? You’re not gonna eat your chicken?
-太好吃了 -是吗
– It’s so yummy. – It’s good?
是的 真的很好吃
Yeah, it’s really good.
抱歉 跟你们借用一下美女坦亚
I’m sorry, but I have to take the lovely Tanya away for a moment.
好的 很高兴和你们聊天 女士们
All right. It was lovely talking to you, ladies.
-幸会 -幸会
– You, too. – You, too.
我很抱歉 你的捐精老爸给我暗送秋波了
Okay, I’m sorry, but your donor daddy is giving me the sex vibe.
不 他没有 不可能
No, he’s not. He wouldn’t do that.
为什么不会 他又不是我老爸
Why not? He’s not my dad.
上帝 萨沙 这太恶心了
God, Sasha, that’s totally gross!
不是每个人都想上你 明白吗
Not everybody wants to have sex with you, okay?
尤其你还一副淫♥娃♥相
Especially when you act like a slut.
你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
看起来饥渴得不行
Well, it makes you seem insecure and desperate.
我才不饥渴
I’m not insecure and desperate.
我只是个普通的性感女郎
I’m just a normal, sexual person.
如果你不这么保守就会明白了
Maybe you’d understand that if you weren’t so uptight.
你♥妈♥的♥ 我才不保守
Fuck you. I’m not uptight.
上帝啊 这些土产番茄太好吃了
Oh, my God, these heirloom tomatoes are amazing.
是 这是应季食品
Oh, yeah, they’re in season.
知道吗 杰妮从保罗的花♥园♥带回来一些
You know, Joni brought some home from Paul’s garden the other day.
个头很大
They were huge.
孩子们和他待在一起吗
So the kids have been spending time with him?
是的 他们在一起渡过了美妙的时光
Yeah. Yeah, they’re spending all kinds of quality time together.
你很幸运
Well, you’re lucky.
孩子们和精♥子♥捐赠人还有联♥系♥
You’re lucky that the kids bonded with the donor.
我是说 有那么多不愉快的先例
I mean, you hear so many nightmare stories.
不不 这很好 他们相处很好
No, no, it’s great. They all just get along famously.
保罗似乎做什么都是对的
Apparently, Paul can do no wrong.
打断一下 再来一瓶赛威解百纳
Excuse me. Could we get another bottle of the Seavey Cabernet?
-谢谢 -够了够了 我够了
– Thank you. – I’m okay. I’m okay. I don’t need any more.
你被孤立了 妮可
Yeah, you’re alone on this one, Nicole.
你们尝过巴西阿萨伊果奶昔吗
Hey, so have you guys gotten into the whole acai smoothie craze?
阿萨伊水果包
Acai fruit packs.
没有 但是全食超♥市♥在疯狂推销呢
Yeah. No, but they’re pushing them like crack at Whole Foods.
乔伊很喜欢 他买♥♥了些
Joel is so addicted to it. He buys it by the case.
我是这么做的
Here’s what I do.
在搅拌机里放入一个阿萨伊果 配以香蕉
I throw one in the blender with bananas,
冻草莓和大♥麻♥籽牛奶
frozen strawberries and hemp milk.
你猜怎么着 味道很好
And I’ll tell you what, it is pretty sensational.
别他妈的说这个了
Just fucking kill me. Okay?
-亲爱的 -对不起
– Honey. – I’m sorry, guys,
我无法忍♥受
but I just can’t with the
见鬼的大♥麻♥籽牛奶和有机农产品
fucking hemp milk and the organic farming.
如果我再听到
And, you know, if I hear one
有人跟我说他喜欢圣女番茄
more person say that they love heirloom tomatoes,
我就真♥他♥妈♥想自杀了
I’m gonna fucking kill myself. Okay?
你知道吗 我们正在发酵化肥呢
Oh. And do you know that we’re composting now?
“不 别把那些扔进垃圾堆”
Oh, yeah. “No, don’t throw that in the trash.”
“你应该把它放进化肥箱里”
“You have to put it in the composting bin”
“这样那些可爱的小虫子
“Where all the beautiful
才会把它转化成有机化肥”
little worms will turn it into this organic mulch.”
“这样我们也会很开心” 你知道吗
“And then we’ll all feel good about ourselves.” You know?
我做不到 行吗 我他妈做不到
I can’t do it, okay? I can’t fucking do it.
亲爱的 来点绿茶怎么样
Hey, babe. How about some green tea?
你知道吗 朱尔斯
You know what, Jules?
我就喜欢喝酒 你管的着吗
I like my wine, okay? So fucking sue me.
另外奉告各位
And FYI,
红酒中有种化学物叫白藜芦醇
red wine has a chemical called resveratrol in it,
它已经证实对长寿有显著效果
which has been proven to significantly extend human lifespan.
是啊 一天喝几千杯就有用了
If you drink, like, a thousand glasses a day, yeah.
去死吧你
Fuck you.
-对不起 -没事
– I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
去看看她吧
Go to her.
她们俩到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on with them?
天啊 你究竟是怎么了
Oh, my God. What is going on with you?
还不是保罗的事
It’s this whole Paul thing.
他简直要把我逼疯了
It’s just driving me crazy, all right?
我感觉他要夺走我的家人
I feel like he’s taking over my family.
不 他…
No. He’s…
您需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不 谢谢 不 他没有 他没有
No thanks, no. He’s not. He’s not.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 对不起 好吗
Okay, I’m sorry, all right?
我想我是太累了
I guess I’m just exhausted.
是啊 你也许应该休息一下 充充电
Yeah, maybe you just need to take some time off, recharge.
好吗
Right?
是的 好吧 那谁挣钱去呢
Yeah, right. Who’s gonna pay for that?
我是说 我很抱歉
I mean, look, I’m sorry,
但所有压力都落在我一个人身上
but, you know, I feel like I’m carrying the whole load here.
是啊 因为这正你想要的
Yeah, ’cause that’s the way you like it.
这样你才能掌控全局
That’s the way you keep control.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
得了吧 你不想让我去工作
Come on, you hated it when I worked.
你就想让我在家带孩子
You wanted me at home taking care of the kids.
-你想要个全职太太 -没有的事儿
– You wanted a wife. – That is just not true.
不 你不喜欢那些保姆
No, you didn’t like any of the nannies,
你就是不想让我有自己的事业
and you sure didn’t back my career.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚帮你开始了新生意
I just helped you start another business.
是啊 好让你自己心里舒服
Yeah, so you can feel better about yourself.
不 朱尔斯
No, Jules.
是想让你心里舒服
So you can feel better about yourself.
你还喜欢我吗
Are you even attracted to me anymore?
您再来点酒吗
Would you still like the wine?
不 谢谢 我们要结账了
No, thank you. We’ll just take the check from inside, please.
好的 没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!