Yeah, right here on the right.
-这儿停 -这吗
– This is good. – Cool here?

Yeah.
-小心点 -回见
– You take care. – Later.
再见
See you.
等他进去我们再走
Let’s wait till he gets to the house.
或许下次就你我们俩人比较好
Maybe we could hang out together just you and me next time.
克雷人很好 只是…
Clay’s cool. He just… You know,
他有时会发点神经
he gets a little amped sometimes.
那不是发神经 就是犯浑
That’s not amped, man. That’s being a tool.
他不是犯浑 他就这样
No, he’s not a tool, okay? That’s just his way.
我一点都不喜欢他和你说话的方式
Yeah, I don’t like the way he was talking to you at all.
你猜怎么着 你又不了解他
Well, you know what? You don’t know him very well, do you?
你只和他出去过一次
I mean, you hung out with him once.
你说的对 我不了解他
You’re right. I don’t know him.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
你为什么要捐献精♥子♥
Why’d you donate sperm?
当时只是觉得比献血有意思多了
It just seemed like a lot more fun than donating blood.
我喜欢帮助别人
No, I loved the idea of helping people.
帮助那些需要帮助的人
People who were in need, you know,
那些想要孩子却无法生育的人
wanted to have kids and couldn’t.
所以你那么做是为了帮助别人
So then you did it to help people?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你得到多少报酬
How much did you get paid?
为什么问这个
Why do you want to know that?
只是好奇
I’m just curious.
一次60块
I got paid 60 bucks a pop.
才这么点
That’s it?
那个时候对我来说不是笔小数目
Well, it was, like, a lot of money to me at the time.
考虑到通货膨胀 相当于今天的90美元
And with inflation, it’s like $90 today.
我很庆幸这件事
I’m glad I did it.
这是什么
What’s this?
过来
Hi. Come here.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
抱歉我最近神经兮兮的
I’m sorry that I’ve been so edgy lately, you know.
我知道我有些反常
I know I haven’t been my highest self.
是啊
Yeah.
你一直在忍♥耐
And you’ve been really patient with me.
我只想让你知道
And I just want you to
事情还没到达没法解决的那一步
know that that hasn’t gone unrecognized, okay?
水怎么样
How’s the water?
很好 你想进来吗
It’s perfect. You wanna come in?
一会儿 你先享受吧
In a minute. You enjoy it first.
我忘了薰衣草浴盐
I forgot the lavender bath salts.
-我不在乎 -不 不行
– Oh, I don’t care. – No, no, no.
我去拿 是我特别准备的
I wanna get them. I got them special.
别走 别走
Don’t go. Don’t.
别动 我去去就回
Don’t move. I’ll be right back.
妮可
Nic?
妮可
Hey, Nic?
老天
Jesus!
不 我明白
Right. No, I understand.
我明白是哪痛
I understand where the pain is,
但并不像是宫缩
but it doesn’t sound like a contraction.
更像是胀气 抱歉
It sounds more like gas. I’m sorry.
妈的
Fuck!
好吧 好吧
Right. Okay.
我们就是这么安排的 你不需要担心
All right, this is our plan. I don’t think you should worry,
如果情况持续下去 再打给我
and I think you should just call me back if it continues.
你真的不要咖啡吗
You sure you don’t want any coffee?
不 谢谢
No thanks.
很好喝哦
It’s good.
不用了
I’m all right.
我明天要去苗圃
But I think I’m gonna go to the nursery tomorrow,
需要你在这个三角梅的文件上签个字
so I want you to sign off on this Bougainvillea.
当然可以
Sure.
这是什么 你做的吗
What is this? Did you make it?
对 我做的派 原料采自我的花♥园♥
Yeah. That’s some pie I made. It’s right from my garden.
大黄草莓派
It’s strawberry-rhubarb.
给 尝尝
Here. Try.
好吧 既然你坚持
Yeah, okay. Twist my arm.
-天哪 -好吃吧
– Oh, my God. – It’s good, huh?
-太好吃了 -再来点儿
– That’s criminal. – Have some more.
不 不 还是拿走吧
No. No, please, just take it away.
没关系
Come on.
你才吃了一口
You had one bite.
再吃就不如直接贴到我屁♥股♥上
No, if I have one more, you’re gonna have to tape it to my ass
反正最终都要长到那里去
’cause that’s where it’s gonna end up.
你条件这么好 根本不比担心肥臀
Hey now, don’t go negative on your ass. No reason for that.
你对这些植物的安排满意吗
You’re good with the plants, then?
如果有问题 我可以改一下
‘Cause, you know, I can change it.
如果你不满意 我们可以改
If you’re not happy with it, we can do something else.
-不不不 我…-我们能按你的要求做
– No. No, no. I’m… – We can get whatever you want, you know?
我想一下
I’m just thinking.
可以 很好 我很满意 设计得很棒
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I’m good with them. They’re great.
很棒
They’re great.
对不起 有时我误以为沉默就是否定
Sorry. Sometimes I mistake silence for criticism.
我并没有否定你
I wasn’t criticizing you.
没有没有 我只是
No, no, I just, you know…
妮可有时挺挑剔 因为她是个完美主义者
Sometimes Nic can be a little critical ’cause she’s a perfectionist.
我不知道你为什么那样想
Well, I don’t see why you’d take it that way.
我觉得你很能干
I think you’re really talented.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
-打扰一下 夫人 -什么事
– Excuse me, senora? – Yeah?
-五点了 该下班了 -好的 辛苦了
– Five, go off work . – Okay, thanks.
明天还是这个点儿吗
Same time tomorrow?
是 还是这个时间
Yeah. Same time tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Okay, good night. Thank you.
我也该走了
I should get going, too.
明天还是这个点儿吗
Same time tomorrow?
-你太坏了 -拿着
– That’s mean. – Take this.
不 我不想拿
No. Uh-uh. I don’t want it.
-拿着 -不行
– Take it. – No.
-带给孩子的 -不行 我不能拿
– For the kids. – No. I don’t want it.
拿着吧
Come on.
不要 老天 你可真执着
No. God, you are such a pusher.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know where that came from.
对不起 十分抱歉 我…
I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I…
朱尔斯
Jules.
我只是想走
I’m gonna just go and…
没事儿
It’s okay.
我只是
No, I just…
好了 没事儿了
It’s okay. It was okay.
我还会再来的
But I shall return!
搞什么
What?
今天跟保罗相处的怎么样
So how’d it go with Paul today?
什么意思
What do you mean?
动工了吗
Well, did you break ground?
挖土了吗 我不知道专业术语
Did you dig in? I don’t know the terms.
我们只是大体地谈了一下
We just talked, conceptually.
所以今天没有干活 他对你的工作满意吗
So it was less of a “Doing” Day? Was he okay with that?
我觉得我们没必要过多的说这事儿
You know, I think we should lay off the Paul digs a little.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们应该开始发酵化肥了
And I also think we should start composting.
戴上这个
Hey, take this.
谢谢
Thanks.
你肤色很白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!