Honey, it’s your fourth glass.
第三杯 谢谢你帮我数着
Actually, it’s my third. But, you know, thanks for counting.
我 我在想…
Hey, I was… You know, I was thinking.
我去年才买♥♥下房♥产 而且…
I just bought this place last year, and it’s…
后院现在一片狼藉
I mean, the backyard’s a wreck.
你有兴趣
Would you be interested
过来看看帮我整整吗
in maybe coming and doing some work for me?
不用特意照顾我
That’s okay.
-不 我是认真的 -我没法
– No, seriously. – I can’t…
我自己没时间整理
I don’t have time to do it myself and…
你真是大好人
Well, I mean, that’s really sweet of you,
但你得考虑下
but you should think about it, you know.
为什么 我考虑过了
No, why? I just did.
你不感兴趣的话也没关系
I mean, it’s all right if you’re not up for it. It’s okay.
不 我有兴趣 行
No, I am. I’m up for it. Yeah.
是吗 是吗
Yeah? Yeah? Hey…
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
好极了
Great.
太棒了
Excellent.
-真不错 -是啊
– Right on. – Yeah.
我是说 说好了要排挤他的
I’m just saying, the plan was to limit his involvement.
真不可理喻 是你总嚷着让我找客户
You’re unbelievable. I mean, you’re all about me getting clients.
我找到了 你又说“不行 他除外”
And then I get a client, and you’re like, “Oh, no, not him.”
他不只是个客户 朱尔斯
Yeah. But he’s not just a client, Jules.
他是我们的捐精人
He’s our sperm donor.
你没听说过这句话吗
I mean, haven’t you heard
引火上身 玩火自焚
the expression “Don’t shit where you eat”?
听说过 而且觉得很难听
Yes, and I think it’s disgusting.
抱歉 我只是觉得他太自恋
Okay, I’m sorry. Look, he just seemed so self-satisfied to me.
你觉得呢
You know?
是啊 拼命想把自己说得与众不同
Yeah, he was working the “Alternative” thing pretty hard.
天啊 还说什么
Oh, my God. When he said that thing about,
“我需要出去一展拳脚”
“Oh, I just need to get outside and do things,
“而不是傻坐在那学习”
not sit on my ass and learn.
“但我就是这样 有点怪癖”
“But that’s just me, you know. I’m weird that way.”
我一定会好好收拾下这些草木
I’d certainly clean up a lot of this grass.
很漂亮 这样有些可惜
It’s pretty… It’s wasted.
是啊
Sure.
那些薰衣草长得很好
The lavender is so nice.
阳光这么充足 像那个迷迭香
And with the sun that you have, that and, like, that rosemary,
就能四处生长
which kind of grow everywhere,
你根本不用操心
and you wouldn’t even have to think about it.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以来个整体规划
You could go like a whole,
比如 秘密花♥园♥ 搭些花架子
like, Secret Garden, kind of a trellis-y,
半遮半掩
like hidden kind of thing.
或者你可以 来个亚洲式的
Or you could, you know, you could go like Asian-y.
小家碧玉型 放小桥流水什么的
Minimal. You know, like rocks and kind of all clean and…
随你喜欢
Whatever you think.
你说呢
Well, what do you think?
我 我觉得这不适合小家碧玉型
You know what? I’m not… I’m not feeling minimal.
其实 其实我愿意让它们自♥由♥生长
I really… I’m really liking more is more.
不要刻意去限制它
You know? I mean, let’s not try to tame this space, okay?
就让它枝繁叶茂地旺盛生长
Let’s just let it be like lush, overgrown, fecund.
旺盛
Fecund.
繁茂嘛 说错了吗
Like fertile, yeah?
没有 我喜欢这个词
No, I love that word. You just,
只是很少听到有人用
you don’t hear people use it very often.
很少 是的
No, yeah.
越多越好 我喜欢
Yeah, more is more. Yeah, I like that.
很好 就这么干吧
Right on. Let’s do that.
-抱歉 -怎么了
– I’m sorry. – What?
你的有些表情和孩子们一样
I just keep seeing my kids’ expressions in your face.
-是吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
就像说”是吗”的时候 莱泽就这样
Like that. Like, “Really?” Like, yeah. That’s like Laser.
你喜欢露台吗
Do you like patios?
还行 露台不错
Yeah, patios are good. Okay.
是的
Yeah.
-我们可以在那盖个露台 -哪儿
– We could put a patio up there. – Where?
去瞧瞧
Let’s take a look.
你好 精♥子♥爸爸 冷血美男
Hello. Donor Dad? Stone cold fox.
什么好事从你嘴里说出来都那么淫♥荡♥
Must you take everything beautiful and make it dirty?
够了
Okay.
我只是说说 这家伙很性感
I’m just saying. Spermster’s a hottie.
他单身吗
Is he single?
好了 第一 你很恶心
Okay. First of all, ew,
第二 他真的是个好人
and second, he’s a really good person.
所以你这个花痴不要打他主意
So I’d prefer it if you didn’t taint him with your whore juice.
好极了 有道理 我闪了
Fair enough, hairy muff. I’m out of here.
我的字母就留给你们这两只鸳鸯了
You lovebirds can split my letters.
你还想玩吗
Do you want to keep playing?
当然
Sure.
好吧
Okay.
有时候我为萨沙感到遗憾
Sometimes I feel sorry for Sasha, you know?
她把所有事情都和性联♥系♥起来
It’s like she has to sexualize every experience, you know?
真悲哀
It’s just sad.
是啊 真悲哀
Yeah. Yeah, I know. That’s sad.
拜托
Oh, come on.
比分怎么样
Hi ya, what’s the score?
很接近
Pretty close.
-是吗 -20比3 赛点
– Yeah? – 20 to three. Match point.
今天谈的怎么样
So how’d it go today?
很好 大致概念定下来了
It was good. We settled on a concept.
什么样
Ah. What is it?
有点…
Well, you know, it’s kind of…
有点难解释
It’s kind of hard to explain.
你真该去看看那地方
You really have to see the space.
好吧 莱泽 你写好给爷爷的慰问卡了吗
Okay. Hey, Laser, did you write the get-well card for Pup-pup?
莱泽 拜托了
Laser, come on.
到底要我怎么样
What do I have to do?
我给你买♥♥了卡片 放到你桌上
I bought you the card. I put it on your desk.
你只需要签名
All you have to do is sign it.
妈妈 淡定 我会签的
Mom, just settle down, okay? I’ll do it.
这话不该你说 先生
Hey. You don’t tell me to settle, mister.
如果明早没寄出去
If it’s not in the mail by tomorrow morning,
周六就不准去看棒球 听到没
we’re not going to the Dodger game Saturday, okay?
随便 反正我还有别的安排
Whatever. I have other plans anyways.
什么别的安排
What other plans?
我问你呢
I asked you a question.
我说过我要去见保罗 行了吧
I said I’d do something with Paul, okay?
妈的
Shit!
我觉得这不是个好主意
I believe this might not be such a good idea.
-你在拍了吗 -是的
– Are you filming? – Yeah.
他不会成功
He’s not gonna make that.
你肯定不行 克雷 绝对不行
You’re not gonna make that, Clay. No way.
我们干点别的吧
Let’s do something different.
别啰嗦了 拿好录像机
Will you quit being such a choch and run the camera?
我只做一遍 所以给我拍好
I’m only doing this once, so keep my shit in frame.
好吧
All right.
好了 我准备好了
All right, I got it.
-妈的 -伙计
– Shit! – Dude!
-克雷 你没事吧 -操
– Clay, are you all right? – Fuck!
-你录下来了吗 -克雷 你没事吧
– Did you get it, dude? – Clay, you all right, bro?
-说正经的 你没事吧 -好得不能再好了 操
– Seriously, are you okay? – I’m fucking fine! Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥录下来了吗 上帝
Did you fucking get it? God!
录下来了
Yeah, I got it.
-操 -克雷
– Fuck, dude. – Clay…
真♥他♥妈♥疯了
That was fucking crazy.
你家在哪 克雷 那吗
Where’s your place, Clay, up here?
对 右边那栋