I thought you should have the first taste.
谢谢
Thank you.
是想把第一次也献给你吧
“I thought you should have the first taste” Of my pussy.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
哥们 我觉得他们不吸大♥麻♥
Dude, I don’t even think they smoke pot.
哥们 别翻了
Dude, hold up.
我们走吧 我说真的
Come on, let’s go. Seriously.
帅哥
Oh! Dude!
老天 好恶心 别搞了 我们走吧
God, disgusting! Come on, let’s go.
快放回去
Put it back.
好 好 好
Fine, fine, fine.
太帅了
Sweet!
我们来看这个吧
Dude, we’re watching this.
你觉得这就算全过程了吗
You think the whole thing’s like this?
也许吧
Maybe…
也许咱们该按快进
Maybe we should fast forward.
莱泽 你又把自行车扔在车道上了
Laser, you left your bike in the driveway again.
莱泽 我和你妈无条件的爱你接受你
Laser, your mom and I accept and love you unconditionally.
你心里有数吧
You know that, right?
是的
Yeah.
你要知道 不管什么事
Yeah. And you know that you can be open
都可以跟我们说
with us about anything.
-是的 我明白 -好的
– Yeah, I know. – Okay.
莱泽 你有没有什么事要告诉我们
Laser, do you want to talk to us about anything?
比如说
Like what?
什么事都行
Just anything.
你脑子里想的任何事
You know, anything on your mind.
的确有件事 不过是个问题
Well, there is something. But it’s more of a question, though.
没关系
That’s okay.
我们不会对你有看法的
We won’t judge you.
你们为什么看男同色情片
Why do you guys watch gay man porn?
首先 我想说 我们很少看那部片
Well, first I have to say that we rarely watch that movie.
亲爱的
Honey.
其次 我真的不能接受
And, second, I really don’t appreciate
你在我们屋子里乱翻东西
you snooping around our room, okay?
-是克雷的主意吗 -不 妈妈
– Was that Clay’s idea? – No, Mom.
等等 我再说一次 我不喜欢他
Wait a minute. I have to say, again, I don’t like him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
他看上去很不靠谱
Okay, he seems unstable.
亲爱的 他问的不是这个问题
Honey, honey, that’s not what he asked.
那你来回答他好了
Do you want to answer his question?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, okay.
亲爱的 人类的性行为是很复杂的
Well, sweetie, you know, human sexuality is complicated.
而且有时欲望是和直觉相反的
And sometimes desire can be, you know, counterintuitive.
比如说
You know, for example,
因为女人的性反应是内在的
because women’s sexual responsiveness is internalized,
所以当我们看到外在的性反应
sometimes it’s exciting for us to see
会觉得很刺♥激♥
responsiveness externalized,
比如说阴♥茎♥
like with a… Like with a penis.
那你们为什么不看女同色情片
Wouldn’t you guys just rather watch girls doing it, though?
你这样想很正常
Well, you would think that.
但通常在那些电影里
But usually in these movies,
女♥优♥一般都是装成拉拉
they hire two straight women to pretend,
我们无法忍♥受那种不真实的感觉
and the inauthenticity is just unbearable.
好了 够了
Whoa, that’s enough.
莱泽 我和你妈妈都感觉
Laser, your mom and I sense
你的生活中发生了一些其他事
that there’s some other stuff going on in your life.
我们只是想帮你
We just want to be let in.
你是指什么
What do you mean?
你在和谁交往吗
Are you having a relationship with someone?
宝贝 你可以跟我们说
You can tell us, honey.
我们会理解你 支持你
We would understand and support you.
我跟他就见了一面
Look, I only met him once.
什么叫就见一面
What do you mean once?
-是网上认识的吗 -等等
– Did he find you online? – Wait.
-什么 -等会 你说你见谁一面
– What? – Wait, wait, who did you meet once?
-保罗 我和杰妮一起见的 -保罗是谁
– Paul. I met him with Joni. – Paul? Who’s Paul?
-杰妮怎么也去了 -是她安排的
– Why was Joni there? – She set it up.
等等 别管谁安排 保罗是谁
Wait, forget the set-up. Who’s Paul?
我们的精♥子♥捐赠者
Our sperm donor.
你们不会认为我是同性恋吧
Did you guys think I was gay?
没有
No.
怎么可能
No way.
当然没有
Of course not.
我们很理解你们的好奇心
Yeah, I mean, we understand that you’d be curious
想了解亲生父亲
about your biological father.
这完全正常
I mean, it’s completely natural.
但为什么不告诉我们呢
But why didn’t you tell us?
因为我们知道你们会生气
Because we knew you’d be upset.
-我们没生气 -不不不
– We’re not upset! – No, no, no.
我们没生气
We’re not.
只是遗憾你们没有邀我们同去
We wish that you’d included us in the conversation.
仅此而已
That’s all.
知道吗 但你们去见了他也不错
You know? But… But you met him, and that’s cool.
这事就算告一段落
And now, we can move on.
其实 我还想再见他一面
Actually, I want to see him again.
-你还要见他 -你还要见他吗
– You do? – You do?
是的 我打算告诉你的
Yeah, I was gonna tell you.
不行 听懂了吗 没门
Well, no. Okay? No way.
在我们见他之前 你们谁也不能去见他
No one’s seeing anyone until we meet him.
我懂 他是他们的生父之类之类
I get it, okay? He’s their biological father and all that crap.
但我还是很不爽
But it still feels really shitty.
好像有我俩还不够似的 你懂吗
Like we’re not enough or something, you know?
我当然知道 我只是不…
Of course I know. You know, I don’t…
我不想让谁占用我们和孩子的相处时间
I don’t want to time-share our kids with anybody.
特别是在杰妮在家的最后一个夏天
Especially when it’s Joni’s last summer at home.
绝对不行
No way.
老天 朱尔斯
Jesus, Jules!
才疏通过下水道 天啊 恶心死了
The plumber was just here. God, it’s gross.
这件事我们得办得漂亮点
Look, we have to be smart about this.
要是我们嚣张跋扈
You know, if we act like grubby bitches,
只会越搞越糟
we’re just gonna make it worse.
我知道
I know.
要笑里藏刀 杀他个片甲不留
Let’s just kill him with kindness and put it to bed.
亲爱的 我挺你
I’m with you, honey.
会平安渡过这一关的 好吗
We’re gonna get through this, okay?
我爱你 小鸡雏
I love you, chicken.
我也爱你 小马驹
I love you, too, pony.
保罗 看到你真高兴
Paul. It’s so great to meet you. Hi. Yeah.
幸会幸会
Great to meet you, too.
-我是朱尔斯 -你好 朱尔斯
– Hey. Jules. – Hello, Jules.
-我是妮可 -你好妮可
– I’m Nic. – Hi, Nic.
你好
Hi.
路上没堵太厉害吧
I hope the traffic wasn’t too bad.
不会 我骑摩托车来的
No, I took my motorcycle,
-一路穿行过来的 -不错
– so I pretty much just weave through it. – Oh, great.
我带了这个给你们
I brought you this.
我不知道你们喝不喝酒
I don’t know if you folks drink wine.
开什么玩笑 我们热爱红酒
Oh, no, are you kidding? We love it.
佩蒂席拉酒 你真客气
Wow, a Petite Sirah. What a treat!
八六年的
’86.
-真好 我去拿杯子来 -好
– Yeah. I’ll get some glasses. – All right.
-房♥子挺漂亮 -是吧 谢谢
– Beautiful house. – Yeah, thanks. Thanks.
你们住这很久了吗
You guys been here a long time?
是啊 快十年了
Yeah. You know, about 10 years.
天啊 都这么久了
God, has it been that long? I mean…
这是 你认识他们的
That’s… Yeah. You know them, yeah.
-杰妮 -你好吗
– Hey, Joni. – How you doing?
-不错 你呢 -还行
– Good, how are you? – Good.
小帅哥
Hey, man. Hey.
你好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!