No, I just work harder than you.
莱兹 说真的 不用为学业累死累活
Hey, Laze, seriously, don’t sweat school, man.
我学习也不好
I mean, I didn’t do well in school either,
现在过得也不差 不是吗
and I’m not doing so badly now, right?
我的名字是莱泽
It’s Laser. Yeah.
对不起 莱泽
Sorry. Laser. Right.
没关系
It’s cool.
那你喜欢什么 莱泽
So, what are you into, Laser?
他是个体育健将
Laser’s an amazing athlete.
真的吗
Really? Yeah?
你以前在学校玩什么运动吗
Did you ever play any sports in school or…
初中时打过一点篮球
I did a little B-ball in junior high.
酷 只有篮球吗
That’s cool. Was that it or…
没玩多久
Well, the whole “Team” thing
我就被所谓的团队搞的很烦
just got on my nerves after a while, you know?
整天就是些”咱们来大干一场”之类的
It was like, “Hey, let’s go kick some ass, man! ” And…
你呢
What about you?
我踢足球 打篮球和棒球
I- I play soccer, basketball, baseball.
都是些团队运动
You know, all the team sort of sports.
小帅哥
Hey, man,
我对团队运动没偏见
I wasn’t generally bagging on teams.
团队挺好 我有点怪癖而已
I mean, teams are great. I’m just weird that way.
我喜欢 很酷的
I like teams. They’re cool.
挺好
Cool.
这家餐厅是你开的吗
So this is your place, right?
-是啊 是我开的 -好酷
– Yeah, yeah, this is mine. – It’s cool.
我已经开了有一阵了
You know, I’ve been working on it for a while.
在街那边我还有一块纯天然合作农场
I also have a little organic co-op farm just up the street here.
给餐厅供应土产绿色食品
Just keeping it kind of local and organic
做些美国式简餐
and simple, American food.
太棒了 我很喜欢土特产
That’s so cool. I’m totally into local.
-真的吗 -是吗
– Yeah? – You are?
当然 莱泽
Yeah, Laser.
我这些年一直劝妈妈们买♥♥土产食品
I’ve been trying to get Moms, you know, to buy local for ages.
好啊
All right.
-不用送了 -是啊 别送了
– We’re just over here. There. – Right. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那是你的摩托车吗
Is that your bike?
是啊 你喜欢摩托车吗
Yeah, yeah. You like motorcycles?
是啊 很喜欢
Yeah, I love them,
可我们妈妈不太喜欢摩托车
but, you know, our moms are kind of anti-motorcycle.
何止不太喜欢
By “Kind of” He means that
要是我们骑摩托准保被打死
they’d kill us if we ever rode one, so…
真可怜 骑摩托车多有趣啊
Oh, that’s too bad. They’re a lot of fun.
我也觉得
Yeah, I’m sure.
行吧
Cool.
-行吧 -是啊
– Cool. – Yeah.
见到你很开心啊
It was great… great meeting you, yeah.
我们也是
Nice to meet you, too.
玩的还开心吧
Yeah. It’s okay, right? Good?
当然
Yeah, for sure.
莱泽 见到你很高兴
Hey, Laser, really nice to meet you.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you too.
-好了 -好的
– All right. – All right.
回见
So long.
拜拜
Bye.
-保持联♥系♥ -好
– Keep in touch. – Yeah.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – Yeah.
他真是完全出乎我的意料
Wow. I just never pictured him that way, you know?
他人又酷又有趣
He was so cool and interesting.
是吗 还行吧
Yeah, he’s all right.
你说还行是什么意思
What do you mean “All right”?
莱泽 当初是你迫不及待要见他
Laser, you’re the one who wanted to meet him so bad.
我知道
I know.
那你觉得他怎么样呢
Yeah, so what did you think of him?
我觉得他还行吧
I think he’s all right.
我觉得他有点太自我了
I mean, I think he’s a little into himself.
-天啊 -怎么了
– God. – What?
-是你问我的看法的 -随便了
– You’re asking my opinion. – Whatever.
我们绝对不能告诉妈妈
We are so not telling Moms.
为什么
Why not?
哈哈 真好笑
Ha, ha. Very funny.
他想死
He wants to die!
他自己想死
He wants to die.
可千万别在摩洛哥或乌干达吸毒
Remind me not to take heroin in Morocco and Uganda.
是啊 要是那样就完了
Yeah. I hate it when that happens.
现在是时候了
…it is now time to call it.
谁拿了我的刀 把我的刀还回来
Someone took my knife. I want my knife back!
虫虫 过来
Hey, bug, come here.
我们在看《异乡历劫》
We’re watching Locked Up Abroad.
把我的刀还回来
I want my knife back!
这集我看过了 不错
Yeah, I’ve seen that one. It’s good.
你去哪
Where you going?
克雷家
Clay’s.
别回来太晚
Don’t be back late.
我知道 我知道 放心
I know, I know, I know.
走之前来给我们抱抱
Hey, hey. Come give us a hug before you go.
-抱抱 -拜托
– Hugs. – Come on.
不了 妈妈
No, Mom.
抱她吧 她不就是用来抱的吗
Hug her. That’s what she’s there for.
也许我们应该把他叫来直接问
Maybe we should just sit him down and ask him already.
怎么问 你跟克雷搞上了吗
What? “Are you and Clay fucking?”
说”探索”会好一点
“Exploring” Is a better word.
好吧 就算他们在”探索”又怎样
Yeah, well, so, you know, what if they are “Exploring”?
他们也到年龄了
This is the age for that.
我们应该面对现实
We should be good with that.
我们应该面对 应该的
We should. We should.
我只是搞不懂他怎么探上那么个怂货
I just don’t understand why he’s exploring with that loser.
我们还没搞清来龙去脉
We don’t really know what’s going on.
不宜过早下结论
We shouldn’t jump to conclusions.
感觉他潜力无限 却被他自己荒废掉
I feel like he has so much potential. He’s just wasting it.
你到底要说什么
What are you trying to say?
什么意思 什么叫我要说什么
What do you mean, what am I trying to say?
不知道 我只是觉得你话中有话
I just, you know, I feel like there’s some subtext here.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你知道 有其母必有其子
You know, “Like mother, like son”?
我们都在黑暗中摸索
Both of us wandering in the dark,
毫无目标 荒废潜能
aimless, “Wasting our potential.”
亲爱的 你扯得太远了吧
Honey, you’re on a whole other tangent.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
其实你心里明白
Well, you know, maybe it hasn’t
只是还没有上升到意识层面
risen to the plane of consciousness for you yet.
也许是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
有人拿走了我的刀
Someone took my knife.
他们怎么样
So what were they like?
他们都是好孩子
They were really sweet kids.
那个小伙子是属于
The boy was this little,
心思细腻的运动健将
you know, kind of sensitive jock-type kid,
那个小姑娘真的很萌
and the girl was really innocent
但又超级聪明 超级可爱
but just whip-smart and super, super cute.
听上去你很喜欢他们 很合得来
Sounds like you really liked them, like you guys connected.
是啊 我是有点喜欢他们
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I kind of did.
那你作何打算
Wow. So how’d you leave it?
我是说 你还会和他们见面吗
I mean, are you gonna see them again?
我…你好 波姬
I… Hey, Brooke.
保罗 看我给你带了什么
Hey, Paul. Check these out.
-最近怎么样 -还行
– How you doing? – Good.
快看这些草莓啊
Wow, look at those strawberries, man.
这些草莓
They’re just…
漂亮吗
Aren’t they beautiful?
我觉得第一口应该由你来尝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!