Thank you.
拜托 没看到我们在讲话吗
Excuse me. We’re in the middle of a conversation.
没关系
That’s okay.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
行啊
Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
青椒 奶酪 蓝色玉米饼
Green chilies, queso sauce, blue corn tortillas.
巴布兰诺辣胡椒
This is a Poblano pepper.
有什么事吗
So, what’s up?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Fine.
我只是想再拿个枕头 沙发太软了
I just wanted to get another pillow. The couch is really saggy.
你背疼么
Your back hurts?
疼 超级无敌疼
Yeah. It’s super achy.
你得吃点止疼药
Well, you should take some Advil.
派对怎么样
Hey, how was the party?
还行吧
Fine.
那里人多吗
Were there a lot of people there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你喝醉了吗 宝贝
Are you drunk, honey?
没有
No.
你自己开车回家的吗
Hey, did you drive yourself home?
对啊 那又怎样 我没醉
Yeah. What’s the big deal? I’m not drunk.
我看你醉得不轻
You seem drunk to me.
是啊 你眼力多好
Yeah, well, you should know.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
-没什么 我去睡了 -宝贝 我
– Nothing. I’m going to bed. – Hey, honey. I…
你究竟要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你要求的我都做到了
I did everything you wanted!
我功课全优 我申请的大学全过
I got all A’s! I got into every school I applied!
现在你可以满世界炫耀
Now you can show everyone
你的拉拉家庭有多完美
what a perfect lesbian family you have!
不许这么跟你妈说话
Don’t talk to your mom like that!
这会儿你倒要教训我的举止吗
You’re really gonna tell me how to act? Now?
你要明白 我现在还是你妈 而你…
You know what? I am still your mother, and you…
别碰我 我现在讨厌死你们了
Don’t touch me! I’m so sick of both of you!
我给你的那个台灯打包进去了吗
Hey, did you remember to pack the lamp I gave you?
我们到了那里再买♥♥也成
Well, we can always get stuff there, you know.
要是你的宿舍太暗
I mean, if your room’s too dark,
或是要再添点铺盖
or you need extra bedding or…
我又不是去西伯利亚 妈
I’m not going to Siberia, Mom.
真不敢相信这是你离家前最后一顿饭了
I can’t believe it’s your last dinner at home.
你不是真要飙泪吧
Are you seriously about to cry?
真希望你是同志 至少会细腻点儿
I wish you were gay. You’d be much more sensitive.
大概是萨沙 我去开门
That’s probably Sasha. I’ll get it.
开车需要多久啊
How long a drive is it?
我想大概得八个钟头吧
About eight hours, I think.
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
我只想在你走之前跟你谈谈 拜托
I just needed to talk to you before you left. Please.
我们没什么好谈的
There’s nothing to talk about.
我想再次跟你道歉
I wanted to apologize again.
我说不出
I can’t tell you
自己有多么羞愧和后悔
how ashamed, how much I regret what happened.
那我们之间的一切
So, like, everything that happened between us,
又算是什么 全都是狗屁吗
what was that? That was just bullshit?
不 不是 恰恰相反
No, no. It wasn’t bullshit at all.
明白吗
Okay?
我知道现在说什么你也不信
I know that I don’t have much credibility right now,
但是我真的真的很在乎你
but I really, really care about you.
我想知道以后能不能再见你
And I wanna know that I’m gonna be able to see you again someday.
你觉得有可能吗
I mean, I… Do you think that could ever happen?
我不知道
I don’t know.
多希望你能…
I just wish that you could’ve been…
怎样
What?
更好一些
Better.
-你真有狗胆来啊 先生 -听我说 妮可
– You have got some balls, mister. – Hold on, Nic.
不不不 你听我说
No, no, no. You hold on.
你知道这对孩子伤害多大吗
You know what you did to my kids?
操
Shit.
我跟你讲清楚 这不是你的家
Let me tell you something, man, this is not your family.
-这是我的家 -我明白 妮可
– This is my family! – I know that, Nic.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t know.
你不明白 你知道为什么吗
You don’t know, and you know why?
因为你♥他♥妈♥不属于这里
Because you’re a fucking interloper.
要是你这么向往家庭
If you want a family so much,
那就出去自己组一个去
you go out and make your own!
我得说几句话
I need to say something.
你妈跟我现在关系很糟
It’s no big secret your mom and I
没什么好瞒的
are in hell right now, and…
但要知道 婚姻本就不易
Bottom line is, marriage is hard.
非常特别的不易
It’s really fucking hard.
一路下来
Just two people
就这么两个人
slogging through the shit,
年复一年 逐渐衰老 容颜不再
year after year, getting older, changing.
真♥他♥妈♥是条漫漫长路
It’s a fucking marathon, okay?
所以 有时候
So, sometimes, you know,
在一起太久了 你就会…
you’re together so long, that you just…
就会忽略了身边的她
You stop seeing the other person.
只看到自己操蛋的生活
You just see weird projections of your own junk.
这时不去沟通解决 却玩火出轨
Instead of talking to each other, you go off the rails
放浪形骸 自讨苦吃
and act grubby and make stupid choices,
说的就是我这样的人
which is what I did.
而我自责的要死
And I feel sick about it
因为我爱你们 我爱你们的妈妈
because I love you guys, and I love your mom,
就是这样
and that’s the truth.
有时你就是把最爱的人伤的最深
Sometimes you hurt the ones you love the most.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
如果我能多读些俄♥国♥小说 那么
You know, if I read more Russian novels, then…
总之
Anyway…
我只想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say how sorry I am for what I did.
希望你们最终会原谅我
I hope you’ll forgive me eventually.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
挺好 挺宽敞的
Nice, huh? This is big.
比我想象的要宽敞
It’s bigger than I thought it would be.
好了
Okay.
拿台灯了吗 感谢上帝 在这儿呢
Did you remember the lamp? Thank God. Here it is. Here.
亲爱的 你想放哪儿
Honey, where do you want this?
放桌子上 还是靠着床
Do you want it on your desk? Do you want it next to the bed?
我自己来就行
Guys, I’ve got it.
-我记得床单在这儿 -妈
– I think the sheets are in here. – Mom.
各位 我自己能行 好吗
Guys, I can do it, okay?
不不 我自己来
No, no, I can do it.
妈
Mom.
那个东西
Is that…
妈 我可以的 让我来吧
Mom, I got it. I can do it.
谢谢 我能一个人待会吗 拜托
Thanks. Can I just have a minute, please? Okay?
行 好的
Okay. Okay.
可以吗
Okay?
可以
Okay.
太好了
Great.
你们要去哪儿
Where’d you guys go?
我们去挪一下车
We had to move the car.
我还以为你们走了
I thought you left.
我们可不会不说再见拔腿就走
We wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye.
给我们一些信任嘛
Give us some credit.
没你在身边肯定会不习惯
It’s gonna be weird not having you around anymore.
抱歉让你一个人忍♥受她俩
Sorry to leave you alone with them.
没关系
It’ll be okay.
大家振作些
Hey, guys, come on.
没事的
Hey, it’s okay.
我很快会给你们打电♥话♥ 好吗