one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
当时我在大峡谷碰到了暴风雨
I was in a rainstorm in the Grand Canyon.
-我们能去吗 -我会带你们去的
– Can we go? – I’ll take you.
我在墨西哥巴哈的沙漠里
A big rattlesnake when I was
见过一条很大的响尾蛇
in the desert in Baja, Mexico.
我们应该去 我会带你们去巴哈
We should. I’ll take you to Baja.
当时我在沙漠里 然后
I was in the desert and…
那里什么样
What’s it like there?
很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
我在冲浪 但是不久就没有浪了
I was surfing, but then there was no waves,
所以我们就去爬山
so we climbed up into the mountains.
我听到咯啦声
And I hear a rattling,
然后就看到了响尾蛇
and it was a rattlesnake.
当时我正爬着 完全不知道该怎么办
And so I was scrambling. I didn’t know what to do,
所以我伸手捡了块石头
so I reached out for a rock,
然后朝着响尾蛇扔了过去
and then I threw it at the rattlesnake…
你们在那里待了很久吗
Did you guys spend some time up there?
是啊 很久之前了 没错
Yeah, a long time ago. Yeah. Yeah.
很漂亮很美丽的海滩 你会喜欢的
Beautiful, beautiful beaches. You’d like it.
你们能来吃饭真是太好了
It’s really nice having you guys over.
我家很少来客人
I don’t entertain here very much.
干杯
Cheers.
-很好 -好的
– All right. – All right.
为这不同寻常的一家人
To an unconventional family.
你跟保罗处得跟黑社会哥们似的
You and Paul were getting along like gang-busters.
你一直在跟他偷♥情♥ 是不是
You’re sleeping with him, aren’t you?
什么
What?
你就实话实说吧 好吗
Just be honest with me, okay?
我已经够抓狂了 别再逼我
Don’t make me feel crazier than I feel right now.
你这话怎么说的 我不懂…
Where is this coming from? I don’t…
我在他家排水口上找到你的头发了
Well, I found your hair in his drain.
那是因为
Because…
因为我当时在工作嘛
Because I was working,
然后搞得很脏 就洗了个澡
and I got dirty, and I took a shower.
是吗 你还顺便打了盹吗
Yeah? Did you take a nap, too?
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
没有
No.
你现在变直了吗
Are you straight now?
没有 跟那个没关系
No. It has nothing to do with that!
只是感觉最近跟你越来越疏远
I’ve just felt so far away from you lately.
这样啊 反倒是我的错了
Oh, right. So it’s my fault?
不是 这不是谁对谁错的问题
No! Who said anything about fault?
听我说
Just listen to me!
我听着呢
I’m listening!
说什么
What?
我只是…只是
I just… I just…
我需要
I needed…
要什么 被♥操♥吗
What? To be fucked?
不是 是被欣赏
No. Appreciated.
我一直以来都没欣赏你 对吧
Well, it’s always what I’m not doing for you, isn’t it?
行 有一件事我倒是做不出来
Well, okay. Here’s what I don’t do to you.
靠搞男人来解决问题 我做不出来
I don’t work out my issues by fucking other people!
他跟一般男人不一样
He’s not just “other people.”
不一样 他是捐精人
No! He’s our sperm donor.
你伤害我能再残忍♥一点吗
You couldn’t have picked a more painful way to hurt me.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要喝水
I need water!
我♥操♥
Shit!
操
Shit.
杰妮
Joni.
我不想跟你说话
I don’t want to talk to you.
我们能谈谈刚才的事情吗
Can we just talk about what happened?
我说了不想跟你讲话
I said I don’t want to talk to you.
好吧 我理解
Okay. I understand.
莱泽 亲爱的
Laser? Honey?
干吗
What?
我知道你跟杰妮全都听到了
I know that you and Joni heard what was going on,
我想告诉你
and I wanted to tell you
我跟保罗之间已经结束了
that what happened with me and Paul is over.
现在我们什么关系都没有了
There’s nothing going on now.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你大概需要一些时间
I know it’ll probably take you a while
才能处理好这件事
to process your feelings around this,
但我只是想跟你说
but I just wanted to tell you that
只要你想谈谈我会一直在你身边
I’m here if you ever want to talk about anything.
你想谈谈吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
不太想
Not really.
妮可怎么样
How’s Nic?
一团糟
She’s a mess.
她们互不理睬 我从没见过她这个样子
They’re not talking. I’ve never seen her like that.
是他吗
Is it him?
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 你好吗
Hey, darling. How you doing?
你是个大骗子
You’re such a phony.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你装出一副迷人又体贴的样子 全是假的
You act like you’re so groovy and together, but you’re not.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a shitty person!
完了
Oh, no.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你居然跟我妈
With my mom?
听着 拜托请你让我过去
Listen, you gotta let me just come
跟你解释 宝贝
and talk to you, honey, please.
你有病吗
What’s wrong with you?
杰妮 听我说 拜托
Joni, listen to me. Please…
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Don’t call me again.
保罗 看看这些小黄瓜
Hey, Paul, look at these cukes.
是不是挺棒的
Aren’t they awesome?
不
No.
妈♥逼♥
Fuck.
妈♥逼♥的
Fuck!
喂
Hello?
我刚刚跟杰妮通电♥话♥了
I just talked to Joni.
出什么事了 怎么会这样
What happened? What’s going on?
妮可在你浴室里发现了我的头发
Nic found my hair in your bathroom.
-妈的 -在排水口
– Fuck. – In the drain.
那天晚上吗
The other night?
是的
Yeah.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
要我说咱们不妨一试
I just say we go for it.
反正现在大家都知道了
I mean, it’s all out in the open now.
咱们干脆就顺水推舟
I mean, let’s just do this thing.
保罗
Paul…
我不在乎你怎么讲 朱尔斯 我们可以
I don’t care what you say, Jules. We can…
这事能成的 你明白
This can work, you know.
-这不是个错误 -保罗
– This isn’t a mistake. – Paul.
这事并不是毫无缘由发生的
This isn’t just happening for no reason.
把孩子们一起接过来
Let’s get the kids together.
-保罗 别说了 -我烦透了这样
– Paul, come on. – I’m sick of this life.
咱们就这么干吧 我准备好了
Let’s make this happen. I’m ready.
我是拉拉
I’m gay.
-去他妈的 -我想
– Fuck it. – I wanna…
上帝啊
Jesus.
喂
Hello?
喝慢点 猛女
Hey, hey. Slow down, tiger.
别把自己喝吐了
You don’t wanna get sick.
我没事
I’m fine.
你要去跟他讲话吗
Are you gonna talk to him?
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢你的胡渣 挺性感的
I like the scruff. It’s sexy.
谢了