Okay, no problem.
就这样 抓我的头发
Oh, yeah. Pull my hair.
我想来根烟 从莱泽出生我就没抽过
I really want a cigarette. I haven’t smoked since Laser was born.
你抽烟吗 有香烟吗
Do you smoke? Do you have a cigarette?
有时抽 但现在没有
Sometimes, but I don’t have any.
我能跑出去给你买♥♥些
I could go run out and get you some.
好 不 不 别去了
Yeah. Yeah, no, no. No, don’t go.
天啊
God.
你有没觉得
Do you think
我就是个徐娘半老一无所成的拉拉
I’m some sad-sack, middle-aged lesbian?
你知道吗 我一直想
You know, I have been trying to
怎样跟我的朋友形容你
come up with a way to describe you to my friends,
我终于有词儿了 谢谢
and now I finally have it. Thank you so much.
去死
Fuck you.
你想挨打吗
You want to get that?
不 我想挨亲
No, no. I want to get some of this.
保罗 我是杰妮
Paul, it’s Joni.
我打电♥话♥是想为我朋友萨沙的事道歉
I just wanted to call you and apologize for my friend Sasha.
你知道 当你把手放在她肩上时
You know, when you put your hands on her shoulders,
我觉得她以为…
I think that she thought that…
嗨 杰妮 我是保罗
Hey, Joni. It’s Paul.
那天晚上 萨沙的事我很抱歉
Listen, I’m really sorry about Sasha the other night.
不 我其实 不
No, I didn’t even… No, no.
不 真的 我根本就没注意到
No… Really, I didn’t even notice that.
我希望你不会觉得不舒服
I hope you didn’t feel uncomfortable.
不 不会 我…
No, not at all. I…
一点都不会
Not at all.
-好吧 只要… -等一下
– Okay, sure. Well, as long as… – Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
不 让我离开
No, just get off me.
-我要去…-等我一会儿
– I’m just gonna… – Give me one second.
躲开
Get off.

Jone?
我妈在那吗
Oh, is my mom there?
你妈 不 没有 她走了
Your mom? No, no. She split.
她去百货商店了
She went on a Home Depot run.
你去百货商店了吗
Did you go to Home Depot?
是的 刚回来
Yeah. Just got back.
腿脚挺快
That was fast.
是啊 没排队
Yeah, no lines.
你这副表情什么意思
What’s that look you’re giving me?
什么表情
What look?
你现在的这个表情
The look that you’re giving me right now.
不 没什么表情 我就这样
No. That’s no look. That’s just my face.
好吧 我不想跟你玩游戏
Yeah, I’m not gonna play this game with you.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
You know, you can keep your judgments to yourself.
不 我没做什么表情 夫人
No. I didn’t give no looks, Senora.
我还没问你为什么总是吸鼻子呢
I don’t ask why you blow your nose all the time.
如果你吸毒 这就是你的问题了
If you have a drug problem, then that’s your business.
不 我没有吸毒
No, I don’t have no drug problem.
我是过敏
I have allergies.
那你为什么还做园丁
Then why are you a gardener?
因为我喜欢花
‘Cause I love the flowers.
伙计 这行不通
Man, this is not gonna work.
行了 我今天就把你的工钱结了
You know, I’m gonna pay you through the end of the day,
然后我们就两清 行吗
and then we’re through. Okay?
夫人
Senora
谢谢您了
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
夫人
Senora
我们能再谈谈吗
Can we talk about…
不 不行
No, we can’t.
-谈一下 -你知道为什么不行吗
– A little bit. – You know why?
因为没什么好谈的
‘Cause there’s nothing to talk about.
我想你明白的
I think you know.
你明白的
You know.
听我说
Look.
我知道你们跟保罗相处得不错
I know you’ve all been enjoying your time with Paul.
而我始终没有像大家那样敞开接受他
And I know that I haven’t been as open to him as everybody else,
这造成了我们之间的一些小摩擦
and that’s caused some friction between us.
但我想试着改变 行吗
But I’d like to try and change that, okay?
所以我想
So I was thinking
如果我们去他家吃个饭 会很不错
it might be nice if we all had dinner at his house sometime.
这样 我就能更好的了解他
Now that way, I could get to know him a little bit better,
而且我还能看看
and I could see all the good
妈妈在后花♥园♥的杰作
work that Mom’s been doing in the backyard.
-你们觉得怎么样 行吗 -行啊
– What do you think? Yeah? – Sure.
-行啊 -当然
– Yeah. – Sure.
很好
Great.
但还没有…我还没弄完
It’s not… I’m not done yet.
你知道 我还没…
You know, I’m not, you know…
是的 我知道
No. No, I know.
我还没做完园艺 还有其它的
I haven’t done all the planting or anything.
但我想看看进程
But I wanna see the process.
你知道 除了绿色 还没有其他色彩
You know, like other colors, other than green colors.
没关系 我想看整个过程
Well, that’s okay. I just wanna see the process.
好的
Great.
-要帮忙吗 -当然
– Need a hand? – Sure.
等等 让我来帮你
Hold on. Let me help you.
准备好了 抬
Ready? Okay.
放这
Right here.
我们不能再那样了
We can’t be doing this.
我知道 这…
I know. This is…
我结婚了
I’m married.
还有孩子
The kids.
是的 我爱妮可 所以
Yeah, and I love Nic, so…
我不会
Hey. I don’t…
乘一时之欢而已
It was fun while it lasted.
对不起
Sorry.
我给你买♥♥烟了
I bought you some cigarettes.
上帝啊 我这是怎么了
Jesus. What is wrong with me?
我不应该就那样解雇路易斯
I shouldn’t have fired Luis like that.
真是个错误
That was so wrong.
是啊 我想你对自己太严格了
Yeah, I think you’re being hard on yourself.
有时候事情就是这样不如意
You know, I mean, things just get messed up sometimes.
不 何止不如意 简直就是悲剧
No, no, that wasn’t messy. That was fucked up.
我真♥他♥妈♥悲剧
I am so fucked up.
我…
I…
我想我爱上你了
I think I’m falling for you.
上帝啊 保罗
Oh, God, Paul.
别这样
Don’t.
真是良辰美景啊
Tonight was a really good night.
是啊
Yeah.
一桌喝了五瓶美酒
That one table had, like, five bottles of wine.
真是疯狂 相当有意思
It was crazy. It was a big night.
杰妮很漂亮
You know, Joni’s really pretty.
我想她是随你
I think she’s got some of your genes.
真的吗
You think?
我觉得她长得更像她妈妈 但谢谢
I think she looks more like her mom, but thanks.
我很受用
I appreciate that.
你当爸爸的样子很帅
It was really cute seeing you in Dad mode.
真的
Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
让我想上你
It made me want to fuck you.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
我一直很怀念上次的良宵一度
You know, I’ve been missing our sleepovers.
是啊 我们很久没做了 是吧
Yeah, we haven’t been doing that in a while, have we?
一会儿见吗
You want to meet up later?
坦亚
Tanya,
你是个性感又美丽的女孩 但我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!