Oh, is it that late already?
不好意思
Sorry.
我只说这一次
I’ll only say this once.
玛格丽特是我的女人
Margaret’s my girl.
如果你不想被揍得两眼发黑
So if you don’t want me to punch your lights out
就收敛着点 懂吗
keep your hands to yourself, yeah?
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, love!
传边路 博特
To the wing! Bert!
博特 博特
Bert! Bert!
快啊 快传
Go on, get on with it!
博特
Bert!
-在搞什么 -别跳娘了吧唧的
– What is this? – Quit dancing about
舞蹈了
ya nancy!
真是小丑
Jokers.
他跳得挺像回事
Hey, he’s got some moves, him!
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
什么
What?
现在你得偿所愿了吧
Now you have what you want!
你希望我们全都死 现在满意了吗
You wanted us all dead! Are you satisfied now?
立刻闭嘴
Shut up, now!
是你杀了他
You killed him!
你没比他们好到哪里去
You’re no better than them!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你杀了他
You killed him!
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 特劳特曼
What the fuck are you on about, Trautmann?
霍尔特豪斯被那些混♥蛋♥吊死了
Holthaus was strung up by those bastards!
这样啊
Oh, right, yes.
-那些混♥蛋♥ -他不像那些人
– Those bastards.- He wasn’t like them.
你问过自己
Have you ever asked yourself…
霍尔特豪斯究竟干了什么吗
what Holthaus actually did?
在这场战争中
In the war?
现在把他带走
Now, get him away from me.
让他滚出我的国家
Get him out of my country.
全都赶出去
The lot of them.
好的 非常感谢 谢谢
Alright, thanks a lot. Thank you.
高登·本内特 我简直不敢相信
Gordon Bennett, I don’t believe this!
他们要把囚犯送回家
They’re sending the prisoners home
就在降级关键战之前的那周
the week before the relegation decider!
我该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do?
好吧 就这样吧
Well, that’s it.
他甚至没有来得及告别
He didn’t even say goodbye.
他们就不能多等一周吗
Couldn’t they wait another week?
他们怎么能这样对我
How can they do this to me?
他们怎么能这样自私
How can they be so selfish?
-嗨 贝齐 -嗨 芭芭拉
– Hi, Betsy! – Hi, Barbara!
玛格丽特
Margaret!
你一定不会相信刚刚发生了什么
You won’t believe what’s just happened.
-什么 -我刚刚才从弗雷德·不莱威克
– What? – I just heard from Fred Brywick
那里得知兰开夏郡战俘营要关闭了
the Lancashire camp’s getting closed!
是不是很好 是不是很棒
Isn’t that smashing, eh? Isn’t that wonderful?
你知道吗 这是桩丑闻
You know, I mean, it’s a scandal.
所有的罪犯都被释放了
All these criminals are being set free.
不过你终于摆脱了德国佬
But you’re finally rid of your Hun.
阿尔菲也重回球场
Eh? And Alf’s back in goal!
你觉得怎么样
What do you say to that?
贝齐 别来烦我
Betsy, get lost.
什么
What?
走开
Out.
我希望你现在能离开
I want you out of the shop, this minute.
再见
Bye!
博特
Bert!
你竟然没走
You never left after all!
我向你♥爸♥爸承诺
I gave your father my word to help
要帮助球队 所以我要信守诺言
the team and I keep my words.
但是如果你说谎的话 我们也不知道
But we didn’t know if you were lying.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margie, Margie!
博特回来了
Bert’s back! Hmm?
博特回来了
Bert’s back!
什么
What?
爸爸
Dad!
妈妈 爸爸 博特回来了
Mum, Dad! Bert’s back!
我给你在芭芭拉的房♥间里铺了张床
I, uh, I made up the bed in Barbara’s room for you.
床确实挺小的 不过
Now, it’s quite small, but…
你住一周应该足够舒服了
I think it’ll be cosy enough for you for a week.
我想也够了 谢谢
I’m sure it will be. Thank you.
你可以想待多久待多久
You can stay as long as you like.
不过我想你可能会希望
But, um, I suppose you’ll be looking forward
下周返回不来梅
to going back to Bremen next week?
来了 来了
Oh! Coming through, coming through!
真烫
Flippin’ hot, these.
来吧 博特 坐下来吧
Come on, Bert. Sit yourself down then.
博特 坐在我身边
Bert, sit next to me.
好啊
Oh, yes.
你的那位比尔一会会来吗
Is your, uh… is your Bill knocking on later?
什么
What?
不会
Oh. No.
-你有女朋友了吗 -芭芭拉
– Do you have a girlfriend? – Barbara!
没有 没有女朋友
No. No girl at home.
不要在意这些 博特
Take no notice of this lot, Bert.
我们要专注于伯斯科布里奇这场比赛
We need to concentrate on the Burscough game.
希望大家可以享受 这是我的拿手好菜
Right. Well, enjoy, everyone. It’s my speciality.
洋葱牛腩
Tripe and onions.
亲爱的 我们会像铜管乐队一样放屁的
Oh, dear. We’ll all be farting like a brass band.
妈妈
Mother!
博特
Bert.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我的房♥间 博特
This is my room, Bert.
真的很不错 芭芭拉
It’s very nice, Barbara.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
注意点我的玩具
Be careful with my toys.
当然 我不会碰他们的
Yeah, yeah, I don’t touch them.
我没说不让你碰它们 我只是让你小心
I didn’t say you couldn’t touch them. I just said be careful.
晚安
Goodnight.
上啊 抢球啊
Come on, come on! Get on the ball!
拦住他
Tackle him!
我靠
Bloody hell!
我早就告诉过他们要注意8号♥
I told ’em about the number eights, eh?
他们都睡着了 杰克
They’re asleep, Jack.
操
Bloody hell.
乔克·汤姆森 他在那里干嘛呢
Jock Thomson, what’s he doing here?
确实
Aye, it is.
我们可以做到的
We can do this!
加把劲 小伙们 保持阵型
Come on, lads! Shape up now!
很高兴你在这儿 兄弟
Lovely to have you here, mate.
很荣幸能来这儿
Ah, pleasure to be here.
如果你传给我 我就能进 显而易见
If you’d have passed it to me, I would’ve scored! It was clear!
歇歇吧 行吗 你们所有人踢得一样烂
Knock it off, will ya? You’re all as bad as each other.
你们表现得可真好啊 你们
You’re making a right show of yourself, the lot of you.
而且还是在乔克·汤姆森和所有人的面前
And in front of Jock Thomson and all!
怎么 这引起你们注意了吗
Aye, that’s got your attention, hasn’t it?
曼城的乔克·汤姆森来到了这
Jock Thomson from Man City’s out there!
你们可注意了 他可能是来看哈德森的
Mind you, he’s probably come to watch Hudson.
听着汤姆 防住他们边锋 好吗
Look, Tommo! Get over their winger will ya?
让他知道你在那里
Let him know you’re there.
比尔 你还不如他们一半强呢
Bill, you’ve not been in their half yet!
我是说他们都比你厉害
I mean, they’re all over yous.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with ya?
我跟你们说 要不是博特
I tell you what, if it hadn’t have been for Bert
我们就要以3比0输了
we’d have been 3-0 down already.
不过既然说到这个了