把这个围在脖子上
Hey! Get that on your neck.
你去踢足球
You play football.
闭紧嘴巴
Keep your gob shut.
闭嘴 好吗
Schtum. OK?

No.
你说不是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
“你说不是什么意思”
“What do you mean, no?”
英语里”不”是什么意思
What does “no” in England mean?
德语里”不”就是”不”的意思
In Germany, “no” means “no.”
我为什么要这样
Why should I?
你为什么要这样
Why should ya?
你知道你身上很臭吗
D’you know you stink?
你喜欢闻起来像屎一样吗
Do you like smelling of shite?
你喜欢在厕所干活吗
Do you like being on the latrine detail?
你就想这样吗
Is that what you want?
还是想去踢足球
Or would you rather play football?
你自己决定 弗里茨 又不关我什么事
It’s up to you, Fritz. It’s no skin off my back.
好吗
Ok.
我现在带你回营地
I’ll take you back to the camp now.
去换衣服
Get changed.
-我们在等什么呢 -他马上到了
– What we waiting for? – He’s on his way.
终于
At last.
你的杰克呢 克拉丽斯
Where’s your Jack, Clarice?
他不在更衣室吗
Isn’t he in the changing room?
他大概在拉屎吧
He’s probably crapping himself.
不 他想回战俘营铲东西去
No, he wanted to go back to camp to fetch summat.
奶奶 你搞错了
Nana, you’re mixing things up.
不 他一定想回那里去
No, he definitely wanted to go back there.
杰克 我们到底能开始了吗
Jack! We gonna get started or what?
-我们付了好多钱的 -快点
– Paid good money for this! – Come on!
他在那儿 爸爸
Hey! Hey, there he is! Dad!
-罗伯茨在找你呢 -好
– Roberts is looking for ya! – Yeah.
他拉着的是谁啊
Who’s that he’s dragging along with him?
认真的吗
Taking the piss!
小伙子们 还好吗
Y’alright, lads?
今天比赛很重要 准备好了吗
Big day today, we up for it?
该死的车 我得卖♥♥了那辆破车
Bloody car. We’ll have to get rid of that bleeding car.
那车浑身都是毛病
Telling you, I’ve had nowt but trouble with it.
好了 小伙子们
Right, lads! Er…
这是从布拉福德来的博特
This is Bert from Bradford.
我们试试让他当门将
We’re gonna try him out in goals.
从布拉福德来的博特脖子怎么了
What’s up with Bert from Bradford’s neck?
打仗受伤了
It’s a war wound.
这可怜的小伙都说不出话了
Poor lad can hardly speak.
我还有点感冒了
And also I have a light cold.
-你疯了吗 -他是个德国混♥蛋♥
– Have you gone mad? – He’s a fucking German.
你不是吧
You’re not, are ya?
没错 我是
Yes, I am.
我不是和你说闭嘴吗 你干什么呢
Thought we said schtum! What you playing at?
听好 我不和混♥蛋♥德国佬踢球
Tell you what, I’m not playing with no bleeding Kraut.
杰克 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么呢
Jack, what the fuck is going on here?
能安静点吗
Oh, can you keep the noise down?
听着
Look…
现在不成功便成仁
It’s all or nothing, now. It’s shit or bust.
我们输不起另一场球了
We can’t afford to lose another game
所以我想让这个德国佬帮我们踢球
so I want this Kraut to play for us.
我看过他踢球 我告诉你们
I’ve seen him play and I’m telling you, lads
他是站在球门前
he’s the best goalkeeper
最好的门将
that’ll ever stand between them poles.
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你让这个德国佬换我上场吗
Gonna drop me for the fucking Kraut?
我们不当他的同伴
Eh, we are not his Kameraden.
你不用当他的同伴
You don’t have to be his Kameraden.
我们就是让他守个门
We’re just trying him out in the goals!
我在这儿 想都不要想
No, not with me here, you don’t!
你的忠诚呢 杰克
Where’s your loyalty, Jack?
忠诚 你跟我讲忠诚
Loyalty? You talking about loyalty,
傻♥逼♥周五夜现场先生
Mr Fucking Friday Night!
等什么呢
Hey, what we waiting for?
你们要是想丢分就和我讲
You wanna concede the points, then let me know.
我们马上来了 裁判 保证跟着你过去
We’re coming, Ref. We’re right behind ya, promise ya.
就跟在你后面
Right behind you.
快点 出来比赛
Come on! Get on with it!
还等什么呢 裁判
What we waiting for, Ref?
所以 小伙子们
So, lads.
怎么说
What’s it to be?
他是个德国佬
He’s a fucking German.
喂 裁判 这段时间算什么
Oi, Ref! What bloody time do you call this?
快点 快点 裁判
Come on! Come on, Ref!
他们队伍都还没出来呢
They haven’t even got a team out yet!
快他妈开始吧
Get a bloody move on!
发生什么了 为什么我的阿尔菲没登场
What’s going on? And why is my Alf not playing?
裁判 快开始比赛 快开始
Ref, start the game! Get on with it!
那是沃灵顿来的伊恩吗
Is that Ian from Warrington?
伊恩不是被摒弃了吗
I thought Ian had been dropped?
不不 那不是伊恩 那是
No, no, that’s not Ian, that’s, um…
我觉得那是 他可能是
I think that… that could be, er…
他为什么在朝我挥手
Why is he waving at me?
-不知道 -贝齐
– No idea. – Betsy!
快 我们走了
Come on! We’re going!
阿尔菲吗 阿尔菲
Alfie? Alf…
阿尔菲 你要去哪儿
Alfie! Where you going?
-发生什么了 -阿尔菲
– What’s going on? – Alfie!
-我要杀了爸爸 -为什么
– I am going to kill Dad. – Why?
算了
Never mind.
快 拉开距离
Come on, spread out!
铲他 快 往里跑
Tackle it! Come on, get in there!
这守门员是谁
Who’s the bloody goalkeeper?
不 不
Oh, no, no…

Yes!
拉开
Spread out!
小伙们 加油 再来一个
Come on, lads! Same again!
在英国 德国人说的”不”就是”好”的意思
You see, in England, a German “no” means “yes”.
好[德语]
Ja!
真好[德语]
Jawohl!
-你♥爸♥会很开心的 -没错 他会的
– Your dad’ll be pleased. – Yeah, he will.
所以索恩顿先生 怎么说
Now then, Mr Thornton. What did we say?
五头羊 20镑 你赚到了
Five sheep, £20. Consider yourself fleeced.
立正
Attention!
好了 小伙子 走吧
Right, lad. Off you go.
在德国 你得说”谢谢”
In Germany, you say “thank you”.
谢谢 我应该谢你吗
Thank you? I should thank you?
你知道我因为你 差点被弄死了吗
D’you know you nearly got me lynched in there?
你怎么就不能闭个嘴呢
Why didn’t you keep your gob shut for one minute?
你只有两个选择
You know, you’ve got two options.
踢足球或者做苦力
It’s either football or hard labour.
是我在帮你忙 兄弟
I’m doing you a favour, mate.
我们应该讲清楚
We should be clear.
你带我出来是为了帮你自己
The reason you brought me out was to help yourself.
如果你还想让我踢球
And if you want me again playing
那就常带我出战俘营
then you take me out of the camp more.
你要的真少 是吗
You don’t want much, do ya?
♪ 在弗吉尼亚州的蓝岭山脉中 ♪
♪ In the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia ♪
♪ 在孤松旁的小道上 ♪
♪ By the trail of the lonesome pine ♪
♪ 你刻上你的名字 我刻上我的 ♪
♪ You carved your name and I carved mine… ♪
混♥蛋♥德国佬
You Kraut bastard.
亲爱的 你好吗
Y’alright, love?
你们怎么样
How do?
我问你们怎么样 你们几个
I said how do, you lot.
你开车送希♥特♥勒♥回家了 是吗
Drove Hitler home, did you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!