Longer than… Akela?
我现在不怕你了
I’m not afraid of you!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我再也不会逃避你了
I’m done running from you!
干得漂亮,伙计
You stood your ground, old boy.
干得漂亮
You stood your ground.
妈妈,你快看
Ami, ami!
我的儿子
My son.
毛克利 是毛克利
Mowgli! It’s Mowgli!
毛克利
Mowgli.
你们快来看啊
Will you look at that?
他们用长长的牙在地上挖出沟渠
And where they made furrows in the ground with their tusks…
后来就变成了河流
there the rivers ran.
我这辈子经历过许多事情
In my years, I’ve seen a lot in this Jungle.
可那一晚
But that night
我看到的一切永生难忘
I saw something I’ll never forget.
我看见一个孩子
I saw a little boy…
用自己的力量
without a people…
破天荒地把森林里所有的动物 都团结了起来
bring all the Jungle together for the very first time.
还剩最后几个弯
Just a few more turns.
去高点!
I’m going high!
走下面
Stay low.
就是不听劝
He never listens.
抓到了
Gotcha!
得了吧,毛克利 你到树里去了
Come on, Mowgli. You went in the tree.
这不公平 差点逃掉
That wasn’t fair. We almost made it.
我说你们
You guys…
跑得也太快了
are going too fast.
没人教过你们怎么遛弯吗
Anybody ever teach you how to jog?
他们在下面跑,就你一个在上面跑
You went high when everyone else stayed on the trail.
可你也是啊 可我不是狼啊
But that’s what you do. Maybe, but I’m not a wolf.
下次可要一起行动 来吧,伙计们
Next time, stay together. Come on, guys.
群体之力汇聚,汇聚,汇聚
“For the strength of the Pack is the…”
孤狼 孤狼之力
Wolf. “Wolf…
孤狼之力来源于群体
“and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”
毛克利回来了
Mowgli’s back!
毛克利,等等我们
Hey, Mowgli! Wait for us.
你们快点 伙计们
Hurry up, guys.
嗨,科雷
Hi, Gray.
看来不错,孩子们
Look well, wolves.
本法则就是森林法则
“This is the Law of the Jungle…
如上苍一般古老正确
“as old and as true as the sky.
遵循的狼会繁荣昌盛
“The Wolf that keeps it may prosper…
违反的狼必招致灭绝
“but the Wolf that breaks it will die.
似匍匐植物缠绕树干
“Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk…
森林法则也左右不离
“the Law runneth over and back.
群体之力汇聚
“For the strength of the Pack…”
风景不错嘛
This is nice up here.
他也会爬树了
Now he can climb.
你不会要跟我说,这就要下去了吧
Please don’t tell me you’re about to head down.
我会慢慢习惯的
I could get used to this.
现在我是浪子的国王
Now I’m the king of the swingers
丛林的重要成员
Oh, the jungle VIP
我已经到达了顶点,不得不停下来
I’ve reached the top and had to stop
这正是使我烦恼的
And that’s what’s botherin’ me
我想成为一个人,人类
I wanna be a man, man-cub
漫步进入城镇
And stroll right into town
就像那些人一样
And be just like the other men
我厌倦了像猴子一样
I’m tired of monkeyin’ around
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you-oo-oo
我想像你一样走路,说话
I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo
你会真切地看到,像我这样的人
You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee
(主演:比尔·默瑞) 能学着变成像你一样的人
Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo
听着,别想耍我,人孩
Now, don’t try to kid me, man-cub
(主演:本·金斯利) 我来跟你做笔交易
I’ll make a deal with you
(主演:伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴) 我要让那红色的花
What I desire is man’s red fire
助我梦想成真
To make my dream come true
快把秘密告诉我
Now give me the secret, man-cub
快点,告诉我怎么做
Come on! Clue me what to do
给我人类红色花的力量
Give me the power of man’s Red Flower
这样我就能和你一样
So I can be like you
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you-oo-oo
我想像你一样走路,说话
I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo
你会真切地看到,像我这样的人
You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee
能学着变成像你一样的人
Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo
你也许会觉得我很荒谬
Now you might think it’s ridiculous that me
一头巨猿,永远不会梦想
A Gigantopithecus, would ever dream
成为像你们人类一样的物种
I’d like to team with the likes of you, man-cub
但我们一起就能拥有力量
But together we’d have powers
整个森林的财宝都将成为我们的
All the Jungle’s treasures, ours
我有渴望
I got desire
你有火
You got the fire
但我所梦的梦想需要二人合力
But the dream I dream takes two
所以
So, oo-oo-oo
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you-oo-oo
我只想像你一样
I wanna use that flame
用那火焰
Just the same as you can do
像我这样的巨猿
Oh, how magnificus it would be
若能学会
A Gigantopithecus like me
像你们人类一样
Could learn to do
那该有多么美妙啊
Like you humans do-oo-oo
像你们人类一样,那该有多么美妙啊
Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo
像你们人类一样,那该有多么美妙啊
Can learn to be like someone like me-ee-ee
相信我
Trust in me
在我怀中
Just in me
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes
相信我
Trust in me
你可以
You can sleep
安稳地睡去
Safe and sound
知道我在身边
Knowing I am around
滑入沉静的水面
Slip into silent slumber
在银色的雾中航行
Sail on a silver mist
慢慢地你的意识
Slowly and surely your senses
将会停止
Will cease to resist
放松
Just relax
休息
Be at rest
就像巢穴中的
Like a bird
鸟儿一样
In a nest
相信我
Trust in me
在我怀中
Just in me
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes
相信我
And trust in me
相信我
Trust in me
在我怀中
Just in me
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes
相信我
And trust in me

Yeah
寻找熊的必需品
Look for the bare necessities
仅仅是熊的必需品
The simple bare necessities
忘记你的烦忧
Forget about your worries
和争吵
And your strife
我是说熊的必需品
I mean the bare necessities
大自然老母亲的食谱
Old Mother Nature’s recipes
为生活提供必需品
That bring the bare necessities of life
不论我去到哪里,在哪流浪
Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
我都能成为我大家庭的
I couldn’t be fonder
奠基者
Of my big home
蜜蜂在树上
The bees are buzzing
嗡嗡叫
In the tree
为我制♥造♥蜂蜜
To make some honey just for me
当你往岩石或植物下看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!