Can you just hang on?
我翻山越岭来见您,费了不少劲
I climbed a mountain to see you, and I’m not a climber.
哪怕只看您一眼
Just to be in your presence.
对我来说算是梦想成真了
For me, this is a dream come true. Oh…
把他扔下悬崖
Throw him off the cliff.
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我不麻烦大家了
I have no problem with that.
我真的不想再给大家添麻烦了
I don’t have any problem with that.
虽然我不请自来
I came up here without an invitation.
这真是太冒昧了
It was extremely presumptuous of me.
但是我还是想再插一句话
Let me interrupt myself.
我想说的是
I just gotta say…
在场的各位 可比外面传说的要帅气多了
you guys are so much handsomer in person than anyone knows.
之前从没有这么近距离接触过
No one ever gets up close to you.
为什么
Why?
我猜是因为你们身上的气味
Because of the smell.
我是说气味太重了
The smell is rough.
不过,你们看中的应该不是外在的美
But it’s not just, “Oh, look at me.”
而是内在的美,你们有先进的技术
It’s, “I got the brains.” You guys got the know-how.
并且充满了智慧
You got the noggin.
你们用脑子 想办法,用手来搞定
You came up with this stuff, with the thumb.
给我展示一下你们是怎么做到的
Come on, show me. How do you do that? I can’t do that.
看,我要不弄伤这儿,蹭伤那儿 我可以抓鱼
Look, I scratch, I rub, I can grab a fish.
但我希望 估计您是不会答应我的希望的
But I was hoping, and you may not be open to this at all…
我明知没戏,可这是个梦想
but I was hoping, and once again, it’s a dream…
可我真的特别想成为
but I was hoping that I might become…
一只了不起的猴子
a Bandar-log myself.
没错,我想和你一样
Gosh, I wanna be like you.
我特别想和你一样棒
I am hitching my wagon to your star.
一个都不许跑了!
No one leaves!
我自己会下山,谢谢,再见
I can show myself out. Thanks. Bye-bye!
我留下来拖住他们
We’ll try to hold them off.
你要去哪,人孩
Where you going, man-cub?
你离我远一点
Stay away from me!
现在没人能帮你了
You don’t have anyone now.
我是你唯一的希望 我能让你过上好日子
I’m your only hope. I can make it real good for you here.
你还打算去哪
Where else you gonna go?
我要回狼群去了
I’ll go back to the Pack!
我要回那儿去找阿克拉
I’ll go back to Akela!
阿克拉
Akela?
你没听说吗
You didn’t hear?
谢利·可汗杀了他
Shere Khan killed him.
肯定是为了你的缘故
Must’ve been on account of you.
不,你撒谎
No! You’re lying!
你不要否认
Don’t run away…
你的出身,你知道吗
from who you are! You hear me?
考虑一下,人孩
Think about it, man-cub.
我们能统治这个森林
We can rule this Jungle.
不…
No…
好好想想吧
Listen to reason.
哪儿跑
Gotcha!
毛克利
Mowgli!
他要是有个什么三长两短的
If anything happens to that kid…
我坚决不会原谅我自己
I’ll never forgive myself.
巴希拉 毛克利
Bagheera! Mowgli?
你别动
Stay there.
我们上去救你
We’ll come around to you.
那是真的吗
Is it true?
什么
What?
阿克拉被谢利杀了
Is Akela dead?
我们正想跟你说呢
We were going to tell you.
你知道
You knew!
你们早就知道
You both knew!
然后就没人出来做点什么吗
And nobody did anything about it!
孩子,你冷静一点
Kid, just hold on.
必须得有人出来做点什么
Someone’s gotta do something!
毛克利
Mowgli!
哪儿都找不到他
There’s no trace of him.
他能去哪儿呢
Where could he have gone?
快走
Come on!
是人类
It’s man.
跑到森林来了
He’s come to the Jungle.
妈妈,出什么事了
Ami, what’s happening?
是红色的花
The Red Flower.
大家听着,快往河边跑
Everybody, get to the river!
红花
Red Flower.
孩子们,跟上,别丢了
Pups, come on. Stay close.
那是毛克利
Is that Mowgli?
谢利·可汗
Shere Khan!
谢利·可汗
Shere Khan!
我现在不怕你了
I’m not afraid of you!
从今以后再也不会有谁怕你了
No one has to be afraid of you any more!

No…
他们现在害怕的是别的东西
I think they’re afraid of something else now.
人孩已经长大成人了
The man-cub is now a man.
科雷
Gray…
而这一刻
Always a proud day…
真应该好好纪念一下
when they come of age.
你骗得了他们,可是你骗不了我的
You can fool them, but you can’t fool me.
我可以预见到你的未来
I’m the one who saw your future.
我能看到你未来的样子
I saw what you’d become.
动手吧,就用那红色的花
Come now, use the Red Flower.
像你父亲一样用它来对付我
Use it on me like your father did.
让大家看看你到底是谁
Show everyone what you really are!
我是小移山的毛克利 这儿就是我的家
I’m Mowgli of the Seeonee and this is my home!
这是你干的最愚蠢的事了
That was the stupidest thing you could’ve done.
现在你已经是一无所有
Now you have nothing.
没爪子,没皮毛,没有利牙
No claws, no fur, no teeth…
甚至没朋友
And no friends.
本法则就是森林法则
“This is the Law of the Jungle…
像上苍一般古老正确
“as old and as true as the sky.”
这是什么
What is this?
遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛
“The Wolf that keeps it may prosper…
违反的狼必招致灭绝
“but the Wolf that breaks it will die.”
蠢货
You fools.
似匍匐植物缠上树干
“Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk…
森林法则也左右不宁
“the Law runneth over and back.”
停,你们竟敢无视我
Fine! Rise up, all of you!
非要卷进我和人孩之间的战斗吗
You want to put yourselves between me and the man-cub?
孤狼之力来源于群体
“…and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”
我要把你们都咬死
I will have you all in my teeth!
不 大家,跟我上
No! Wolves, attack!
呆在那
Stay here!
我必须跟狼群一起战斗
But I wanna fight with the wolves!
你无法像他们一样战斗 你不是狼
You can’t fight him like a wolf. You’re not a wolf!
想象人会怎么做
Fight him like a man.
快去吧
Now, go!
好的
Okay.
我去拖住谢利
We’ll hold him off.
我们之间该做个了结了
It’s time we put an end to this.

No!
是死树
Dead tree.
就剩你和我了
It’s just you and me now!
快点,快
Break, break!
你无路可逃了,小子
You’ve got nowhere to go, man-cub!
你以为我会让你顺利长大吗
Did you think I would let you grow old?
要么让我吃了你,要么让花烧死你
Either I’ll devour you or the Red Flower will.
都是迟早的事
It’s just a matter of time.
你觉得跟我对抗,你能坚持多长时间
How long did you really think you’d survive against me?
你能长过你父亲吗
Longer than your father did?
还是能长过…阿克拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!