Mowgli!
毛克利,挺住
Mowgli, hold on!
巴希拉
Bagheera!
什么情况,他们要带他去哪
What was that? Where are they taking him?
这边
This way.
我们看见你了,看见你了
We see you! We see you!
跳过去
Come on, jump!
留神你的爪子
And watch the claws.
哎呀
Gah!
剩下的我来就行了
I’ll take it from here.
不,我,我也要去
No, I’m coming.
只要别太高
It’s doable…
我觉得我还是能行的
if I don’t have to go too high.
那好,我们行动吧
Good. Let’s get going.
好吧
All right.
有鸟的地方准没好事
A bird. That can’t be a good sign.
巴鲁,看着我,你别看别处
Baloo. Look at me. Look at nothing but me.
你做得很好
Hmm? You’re doing fine.
眼睛一定往上看
Just keep your eyes up high.
好吧,我来了,我来了
All right. I’m coming. I’m coming.
你是从什么地方来的
What part of the Jungle you from?
你,人孩
You, man-cub.
你是从南边来还是北边来
You come from the South, the North?
还是森林的其他地方
What part of the Jungle?
我猜是南边吧
The South, I guess.
南部森林,小移山
Southern Jungle, the Seeonee.
听说那很美,不过我还没去过
Beautiful, I hear. I never been there myself.
那告诉我,你尝过小移山产的
So, tell me, you ever had a taste of the pawpaw fruit…
枇杷果的味道吗
down there in the Seeonee?
有些人竟然管它叫什么,木瓜
Some people call it the… What’s the word?
净瞎说
Papaya. Stolen words.
它就叫枇杷果
I say pawpaw.
这名字跟它掉在地上的声音一模一样
Goes to the sound it makes when it tumbles to the Jungle floor.
你尝尝
Try it.
吃吧
Go ahead.
挺好吃的
It’s good.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不知道
No.
我就是版大罗哥之王
I am the King of the Bandar-log.
叫我路易王
Call me Louie.
上来了
I did it!
干得好,伙计
Well done, old chap.
他肯定在这儿,跟我来
He must be in there. Follow me.
不,我们现在已经到平地了
No, no. We’re on level ground here.
得听我指挥了
I’m in charge.
我的计划好了
And I’ve got a plan.
孩子,你想在这一直待下去对吧
You are a man-cub who wants to live in the Jungle.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
孩子
Kid…
我有耳朵,而且不止一只耳朵
I got ears. My ears got ears.
要想呆在这儿
You wanna live here?
你得有个能保护你的族群
You need a people to protect you.
只有我行
Only I can protect you…
开个好价我就答应保护你
and I will, for a price.
可是我没有什么可以给你的
I don’t have anything to give you.
这个可以有
I think you do.
是什么
What?
你都看到了,人孩
Look around, man-cub.
我什么都有了
I got everything.
我有充足的食物
I have plentiful food…
无尽的财富
endless treasure…
甚至还能指挥千军万马
command vast legions.
但有一样至今没能得到
But there’s one thing I don’t have…
刚好这东西
and that’s the one thing…
你可以给我
you can give me.
我要红色的花
The Red Flower.
那我可没有
I don’t have that!
你是人类,对吗
You’re a man, aren’t you?
是人都有那个
That’s what makes you a man.
你可以创造出红色的花
You can summon the Red Flower…
并且控制它
and control it.
他们跟我说要离红色的花远一点
They told me not to go near the Red Flower.
知道为什么这么说吗
You know why they tell you that?
因为你一旦拥有它 就会登上食物链的顶端
Because once you have it, you rise to the top of the food chain.
在这片森林里没有什么东西能对抗
Nothing in this Jungle can stand up…
那红色的花
to the Red Flower.
拜托了,我现在该走了
Please, I just wanna go.
听着,别想耍我,人孩
Now, don’t try to kid me, man-cub
我来跟你做笔交易
I’ll make a deal with you
我要让那红色的花
What I desire is man’s red fire
助我梦想成真
To make my dream come true
快把秘密告诉我
Now give me the secret, man-cub
快点,告诉我怎么做
Come on! Clue me what to do
给我人类红色花的力量
Give me the power of man’s Red Flower
这样我就能和你一样
So I can be like you
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you-oo-oo
我想像你一样走路,说话
I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo
你会真切地看到,像我这样的人
You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee
能学着变成像你一样的人
Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo
你也许会觉得我很荒谬
Now you might think it’s ridiculous that me
一头巨猿,永远不会梦想
A Gigantopithecus, would ever dream
成为像你们人类一样的物种
I’d like to team with the likes of you, man-cub
但我们一起就能拥有力量
But together we’d have powers
整个森林的财宝都将成为我们的
All the Jungle’s treasures, ours
我有渴望,你有火
I got desire, you got the fire
但我所梦的梦想需要二人合力
But the dream I dream takes two
所以
So, oo-oo-oo
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you-oo-oo
我只想像你一样
I wanna use that flame
用那火焰
Just the same as you can do
像我这样的巨猿
Oh, how magnificus it would be
若能学会
A Gigantopithecus like me
像你们人类一样
Could learn to do
那该有多么美妙啊
Like you humans do-oo-oo
只差一样东西
Just one thing we need…
就能激发我们的潜力了
to reach our full potential.
只要把红色的花带来
Bring me that Red Flower…
我们就能统治整片森林了
and we will rule this Jungle.
我会保护你
I will protect you.
到那时你想干什么就干什么
And you will want for nothing, ever again.
我不能
I can’t!
不能还是不想
You can’t or you won’t?
我不能
I can’t!
你能行
You will!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
这里有人吗
Anybody?
打扰一下
Excuse me…
请问这里是猴子庙对吧
am I in the right monkey temple?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你就是路易王
Is that King Louie?
我太激动了
This is so exciting.
你就跟传说中的一样,先生
The legends do you no justice, sir.
这块头真不小
You are truly enormous.
你太完美了
In the best way.
瞧您健美的肌肉
Look at all of that flesh…
威严地坐在那
just squatting there…
古老的王座上
on an ancient throne.
看上去真牛啊
How majestic.
抓住他
Seize him.
等等
Hey, hang on.
能听我把话说完吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!