This isn’t fair. You’re not giving me a choice.
你还有很多事情没告诉我
There’s a lot of stuff you’re not telling me, too.
别以为我没注意到
Don’t think I didn’t notice.
你说要带我回去
You say you’re taking me where I came from…
可你是在这儿发现我的
but you found me in the Jungle.
你要带我到人类的村子去吗不
Are you bringing me back to the Jungle? No.
如果我是在这儿被发现的
Why are you bringing me to the man village
干嘛要回人类村子
if you found me in the Jungle?
谢利为什么那么恨我
And why does the tiger hate me so much?
他认识我吗,看来他一定认识我
Does he know me? Sure seems like he knows me.
趴下
Down.
怎么,现在我们还得给水牛鞠躬是吗
What? Now we have to bow to the buffalo, too?
听我说,这可不是游戏
Listen to me. This is not a game.
赶紧跑到峡谷里去
You’re gonna run to that ravine.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
往北跑去夜空会发光的地方
Go to the north, where the sky glows at night.
在小路上等我
I’ll find you on that path.
巴希拉,除非你告诉我原因 否则我就
Bagheera, I’m not taking one more step until you tell me…
跑,毛克利
Run, Mowgli!

Run!
怎么啦,科雷
Gray, what’s wrong?
干嘛不到外面去玩呢
Why don’t you come outside and play?
那是什么
What is that?
为什么他必须得走
Why did he have to leave?
科雷
Gray.
我们本来可以保护他的 我们不应该让他走
We could’ve protected him. We shouldn’t have let him go.
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
但重要的是他现在安全了
What’s important is, he’s safe now.
快回洞里去
Get inside.
你知道我为什么来这儿吗
I suppose you know why I’ve come.
人孩已经离开森林了
The man-cub has left the Jungle.
我想我说得够清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我要你把他交给我
I wanted him turned over to me.
我们不再保护他了
We no longer harbour him.
他已经离开狼群了
He has left the Pack.
我想多问一句,他去哪儿了
And where, may I ask, has he gone?
他现在和同类在一起
He’s with his own kind now.
这么说他已经离开了
So, the man-cub has left the Jungle.
说得没错
That’s right.
你我之间不再有争执了
You and I no longer have a quarrel.
最重要的是
And, most importantly…
我们迎来了和平
we have peace.
这事就算结了
I guess it’s done, then.
除非我能把他
Unless I can draw him…
骗回来
back out!
阿克拉
Akela!
现在能认真听我说了吧
Have I got your attention now?
我也不想使用暴♥力♥
I didn’t want it to be this way.
我想我说得够明白了
I made it so simple.
我就那么一个要求,你们还拒绝了我
All I asked for was one thing, and you denied me!
好吧,一切到此为止
That ends now.
都听好了
Spread the word.
在我抓到人孩之前,这片山林归我所有
Until I have the man-cub, these hills are my hills.
既然你们敬酒不吃
You did not respond to reason!
那就等着吃罚酒
So now, you will know fear.
巴希拉
Bagheera?
嘿,你好
Hey, there.
你能跟我说话吗
Do you have a language?
你看上去还挺牛的
You’re kind of cute, I guess.
你想吃一口吗
You want a bite?
来吧
Come on.
过来,来呀,没关系
Come here. Come on, it’s all right.
你不用害怕
Don’t be afraid.
吃吧
Come on.
嘿,那是我的
Hey, those are mine!
嘿,给我回来
Hey, come back!
嘿,那是我的
Those are mine!
放下
Drop it!
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who’s out there?
嘿,小孩
Hi, little cub.
不,不用害怕
Oh, no. Don’t be scared.
不会伤害你的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我只是路过而已,不想惹什么麻烦
I was just passing through. I don’t want any trouble.
没什么麻烦的
There’s no trouble.
你是一个人在这儿
Are you alone out here?
那可不好
Mmm. That’s not good.
不要孤身一人
We should never be alone.
我在这等个朋友
I’m waiting for a friend.
他应该很快就到了
He should be here soon.
在他来之前,我可以陪你
I can stay with you, until he gets here.
你觉得可以吗
Would that be all right?
我会保证你的安全
I’ll keep you safe.
就你和我,小宝贝
Just you and me, sweet thing.
你是谁
Who are you?
卡奥
Kaa.
多么不幸的小孩
Poor, sweet little cub.
你来这森林深处干什么
What are you doing so deep in the Jungle?
这是我的家
This is my home.
你不知道自己是谁
Don’t you know what you are?
我知道你是谁
I know what you are.
我还知道你是从哪儿来的
I know where you came from.
你知道
You do?
是的
Yes.
你想看一眼吗
Would you like to see?
想看
Yeah.
人类生活的村子里
Mostly, men stay in their village…
他们远离森林的黑暗
far from the dark of the Jungle.
但有些时候
But sometimes…
他们会旅行
they travel.
这么做的时候
And when they do…
他们的洞穴就会在夜里被照亮
their caves breathe in the dark.
他们把那叫做
They call it…
红色的花
the Red Flower.
那是人类的创造
Man’s creation.
它能带来温暖和光明
It brings warmth and light…
也能毁灭它所接触到的一切
and destruction to all that it touches.
那是谁
Who is that?
旅行者,他在保护他的孩子
The traveller, protecting his cub.
老虎谢利杀死了这个男人
Shere Khan ended the man’s life that night.
与此同时他的脸也被红色的花伤了
But not before he was burned by the Red Flower’s touch.
谢利跑得飞快 没注意到自己遗漏了那个孩子
He ran so fast, he didn’t notice the cub he left behind.
而那个孩子
And that cub…
就是你
was you.
黑豹发现了你
The panther found you.
你这个不幸的小可怜
Oh, you poor, sweet thing.
你想呆在森林里吗
You want to stay in the Jungle?
你可以和我在一起
You can be with me, if you want.
我会寸步不离
I’ll keep you close.
现在忘掉你的恐惧
Let go of your fear, now.
相…
Trust…
信我
in me.
淡定,孩子
Relax, kid.
不用那么激动好吗
No need to get worked up. Okay?
我在哪儿
Where am I? Uh…
这是个山洞,我的山洞
This is a cave. It’s my cave.
你不记得发生什么了
You don’t remember what happened, do you?
不记得了 我救了你的命
No. I saved your life.
对,我从死神的嘴里救了你
Yeah, I snatched you from the jaws of death.
或者说死神的怀里,怎么都行
The coils of death, if you will.
你可真走运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!