Everyone comes to Peace Rock. So many smells to catch up on.
可是
But, um…
我不禁注意到
I can’t help but notice…
今天在这有一股陌生的气味
there’s this strange odour today.
是什么,什么引起了我的注意
What is it, this scent that I’m on?
我几乎
I almost…
几乎可以确定他就是
I almost think it was some kind of…
人孩
man-cub.
毛克利是属于我的族群,谢利·可汗
Mowgli belongs to my Pack, Shere Khan.
毛克利
Mowgli?
你们还给他起了个名字
They’ve given it a name.
什么时候 我们也开始接纳人类进入森林了
When was it we came to adopt man into the Jungle?
他只是个孩子
He’s just a cub.
我脸上的疤痕没提醒你 人类能做出什么事吗
Does my face not remind you of what a grown man can do?
这片猎场到你手里才几年
Shift your hunting ground for a few years
所有人都忘了法则是怎么说的吗
and everyone forgets how the Law works.
好吧,我提个醒
Well, let me remind you.
人孩会长成人类
A man-cub becomes man…
而人类是被禁止的
and man is forbidden!
你有什么资格谈论法则 拉克莎
What do you know about Law? Raksha.
你为了消遣而狩猎,为了权力而杀戮
Hunting for pleasure. Killing for power.
你根本就不懂法则,这个要塞是我的
You’ve never known Law. The cub is mine!
是我的
Mine to me.
滚回你的地盘去,你这一脸衰样的禽兽
So, go back to where you came from, you burned beast!
他很清楚这片区域归谁管
The tiger knows who rules this part of the Jungle.
我敢肯定,他到这儿来不是耍威风
I’m sure he doesn’t mean to come here and make threats.
尤其是在枯水休战期
Especially during a Water Truce.
我非常尊重这些确保我们安全的法则
No, I’m deeply respectful of these Laws that keep us safe.
所以我在此承诺
So, here’s my promise.
没有什么是永恒的
Nothing lasts forever.
雨季会再来,河面将升高
The rains will return and the river will rise.
等和平岩消失的时候 休战期也就结束了
And when this rock disappears, that Truce will end.
你们想保护他,可以
You want to protect him, fine.
但你们要想好 一个人孩可以值你们狼群几条命
But ask yourselves, how many lives is a man-cub worth?
值几条命
How many lives?
谁能回答那个问题
Who could answer that question?
雨 下雨了
The rain! Rain!
雨 下雨了
Rain! The rain!
保持干燥,别弄湿,保持干燥 别弄湿,保持干燥
Keep it dry, keep it dry, keep it dry.
我这身刺这么早就被卡住了
These quills get stuck on everything!
当雨季再来时
When the rains returned
议会不得不重视这个问题了
it was a question the Council had to face.
议会成员考虑争论了
They deliberated and they argued…
很多天
for many days.
你觉得他们在谈什么呢
What do you think they’re talking about?
从来没有谁能让狼群产生分歧
No one had ever come between the Pack before.
但谢利·可汗的威胁
But Shere Khan’s threat…
的确是无法忽视的
was not to be ignored.
毛克利,你是不能到那上面去的
Mowgli, you’re not supposed to go up there!
他必须走
He’s got to go.
看看这天气
Look at the skies.
谢利·可汗可能就在来的路上了
Shere Khan may be heading here as we speak.
拜托!
Please!
我会离开的
I’m leaving.
我绝不会让大家受伤的
I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.
毛克利,给我回洞里去
Mowgli, go back to the den!
人孩是属于人类的
A man-cub belongs with man.
可我们把他当自己的孩子抚养
We raised him as one of our own!
无论怎样他都会受到攻击的 阿克拉
He’ll have the boy, either way. Akela.
也许我能帮忙
Maybe I can be of help.
毛克利是对的
The boy’s right.
我们该让他去寻找人类了
Maybe it’s time he found another people.
不 是我把他带到你们身边的
No. I’m the one who brought him to you.
现在该送他回他该去的地方了
And now I’ll return him to where he belongs.
我不会让你这么干的
I won’t let you.
他是我的孩子
He’s my cub!
我们很清楚这一天会来的
We knew this day would come.
我们可是他所知道的唯一家人
We are the only family he’s ever known!
拉克莎
Raksha.
他只有回到那儿才会安全
It’s the only place he’ll be safe.
没事的,妈妈
It’s okay, ami.
我不会走远的
I won’t go far.
我会回来看你的
I’ll come back and visit.
永远不要忘记
Never forget this…
你是我的
You’re mine.
只属于我
Mine to me.
无论你以后去哪里 无论他们怎么叫你
No matter where you go, or what they may call you…
你永远永远都是
you will always be…
我的儿子
my son.
我希望告诉你们
I wish I could tell you…
狼群和谢利决一死战
that the wolves could’ve fought Shere Khan.
但这不是那一类的故事
But this is not that kind of a tale.
乌龟喜欢我
The turtles like me.
鳄鱼也还可以
Maybe the crocodiles.
犀牛怎么样
What about the rhinos?
他们一直带我玩
They always let me hang around.
当然了,犀牛是站着睡觉的
Of course, the rhinos sleep standing up.
我觉得站着睡觉我可能不行
I don’t think I’d be very good at that.
要么是乌龟,要么是鳄鱼
It’s either the turtles or the crocodiles.
你觉得哪边比较好呢
Which one do you think is better?
都不好
Neither.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要把你带到人类的村子里
I’m bringing you to the man village.
什么
What?
巴希拉,我不熟悉人类啊
Bagheera, I don’t know man.
你会的
You will.
你总是跟我说我们
You always said we’re not supposed
不应该靠近人类的村子
to go near a man village.
现在不一样了
That was different.
为什么不一样
Why is it different?
你总说要离人类的村子远一点
You always said, “Stay away from the man village…
有可能会掉陷阱里
“because you might fall in a trap…
或者被吃掉,或者被石头砸伤
“or get eaten, or get hurt by flying rocks.”
我清楚我说过什么话
I know what I said.
是大象
Whoa. Elephants.
低下你的头 为什么
Bow your head. Why?
向他们致敬
Show them respect.
是大象创造了这片森林
The elephants created this Jungle.
他们用长长的牙扒成的沟渠
Where they made furrows with their tusks
变成了河流
the rivers ran.
他们用鼻子一吹,树叶就落了下来
Where they blew with their trunks, the leaves fell.
森林的一切都是他们创造的
They made all that belongs.
群山树林
The mountains, the trees
还有林中的小鸟
the birds in the trees.
但他们没有创造你
But they did not make you.
所以你得离开
That is why you must go.
我跟牛羚生活怎么样
What if I live with the nilgai?
不行
No.
那猫鼬呢
Or the mongoose?
这事不用讨论了
This is not a discussion.
可森林是我的家呀
But this is my home!
我连人类干什么都不会
I don’t even know what man’s like.
学呀
You’ll learn.
我只想呆在森林里
But I wanna stay in the Jungle.
为什么我必须得去那儿
Why do I have to go there?
对你来说森林已经不再安全了
Because the Jungle is no longer safe for you.
你正在被一只老虎
You’re being hunted…
追杀
by a tiger.
现在只有人类才能保护你
Only man can protect you now.

Whoa!
这不公平,你都没让我选择

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!