Hi, Beth Lorenson.
嗨,罗贝丝
Jackie Price.
贾姬普瑞思
Sit down, sit down.
请坐
l’m sorry, you look exactly like him.
你长得真的跟他一模一样
Did you know him well?
你跟他很熟吗?
Your uncle was my most memorable patient.
你叔叔是我印象最深的病人
Why is that?
为什么呢?
ln the end, he made me change my mind about a lot of things.
他最后让我对很多事情都改观了
He helped me with a case.
还帮我解决病人的难题
Really? What case?
真的?什么难题?
l was working with a little boy.
当时我医疗一名小男孩
Babak Yazdi?
巴别克亚济迪?
Yes.
对
Who was he?
他是谁?
A friend’s son. How do you know about him?
朋友的孩子,你们怎么知道的?
We saw it when we were looking up information about his uncle.
找他叔叔的资料时看到的
How did he help?
他怎么帮你的?
lt’s complicated, but in the end…
很复杂,总之到了最后
he let me know how l could get through to him.
他让我知道该怎么医治巴别克
How?
怎么医?
lt’s .. complicated.
我说过很复杂
And it was a really long time ago.
何况都那么久以前的事了
Let me ask you something.
我问你
Do you know how my uncle died?
你知道我叔叔怎么死的吗?
Yah, l think it was from…
我想应该是ue4d1
a head trauma.
头部外伤
Yes, but how? How did he get it?
怎么会受伤呢?他怎么弄的?
l don’t know.
我不知道
You don’t?
你不知道?
Think Dr. Becker might have a better idea?
贝克医生会比较清楚吗?
Yes, Dr. Becker would know more.
他应该会知道的比较多
l don’t believe a word she just said.
她说的话我一个字都不信
No, me neither.
我也是
Come on. There’s one last thing.
来,还要查最后一件事
Jack, what is this?
什么事?杰克
This was the room.
这就是那间房♥间
They used to …
以前就是在这里
They used to hang it over there.
他们以前都在这把我绑起来
l’m a actually in this drawer right now.
我现在就在里面
Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
恐怕不是个好主意
You folks ain’t supposed to be down here.
你们不该到这儿来
We were just leaving.
我们要走了
Don’t’ l know you from somewhere?
我是不是在哪看过你?
l don’t know, do you?
我不知道,有吗?
l don’t know, you, you probably know my uncle…
你可能认识我叔叔吧
Jack Starks?
杰克史塔克
Goddamn, that’s right.
妈的,没错
You’re his spitting image. You could be his ghost.
同一个模子,搞不好他阴魂不散
Could be.
有可能
You remember him?
你还记得他?
Yeah, sure.
当然记得
He was a great guy.
他是个好人
You wouldn’t happen to know how he died, would you?
你不会刚好知道他怎么死的吧?
l just remember them finding his body.
我只记得他们找到他的尸体
ls that all you remember, Damon?
你就记得这么多?戴蒙
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
l know all about you, Damon.
我知道所有你的事
Oh, yeah.
没错
l know you’re a piece of shit…
我知道你是个大浑球
l don’t’ like you getting in my face.
我不喜欢你故意激怒我
Was it you?
是你干的吗?
l don’t’ know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么?
He was hit in the head.
有人重击他的头部
l never touched him, man, l swear. l never touched him.
我发誓从来没碰过他
What’s going on?
怎么了?
See ya, pal.
再见了,老兄
This is a restricted area.
这里严禁进入
Damon! Damon, it’s time for your medication, let’s go back.
戴蒙,该你治疗了
l’ll see if l can track Becker down.
看看可不可以找到贝克
How long do we have?
我们还有多少时间?
l don’t know.
我不知道
l don’t think we have that much time.
时间不多就是了
Come on.
走吧
Then you get yourself to me tomorrow.
你明天想办法再来找我
lf you don’t…
如果你没来的话ue4d1
l’ll take it personally.
我会以为你故意不来
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Rudy Mackenzie Jun 12 1952 – Feb 1 1 2004
麦肯锡卒于2004年2月11日
Jack Starks Dec 25 196♥4♥ – Jan 1 1993
史塔克卒于1993年1月1日
Do you want a drink?
要喝什么?
l’m running out of time.
我没时间了
l don’t care.
我不管
You have to come back.
你一定得回来
l didn’t ask for you, but now…
我本来不想介入,可是现在ue4d1
you just have to come back.
你一定得回来
lt’s not like that. l don’t have control over it.
没你想的这么简单,我没法控制
Get control.
那就想办法控制
Come back to me, Jack.
一定要回来找我,杰克
l can’t help you unless you let me.
除非你愿意,否则我没办法帮你
That thing is my only chance in this place.
那个东西是我在这边唯一的希望
What thing?
什么东西?
You don’t’ understand.
你不了解的
Try and help me understand.
那就想办法让我了解
l’ve seen a time that’s not this time.
我经历过一个不是现在的时代
And l’m only able to see it when l’m in there.
只有在里面才会经历的到
What time is that?
那是哪一年?
What year do you think it is now?
你觉得现在是几年?
l’m not delusional. l know it’s 1992.
我没在幻想,我知道现在是1992
Okay.
好的
Tell me about 2007. What does it look like?
二OO七年看起来怎么样?
Doesn’t look that different.
跟现在差不了多少
The future doesn’t look different?
未来跟现在差不多?
No.
对
Not to people like me.
对我这种人没差
You think you’re traveling in time?
你觉得自己做了时空之旅
Listen…
听我说
Not everyone in this place is crazy.
不见得这里每个人都是疯子
Like who?
比方说谁?
Like Mackenzie, maybe?
比方说麦肯锡吗?
Did he tell you he tried to kill his wife?
他是不是告诉你他想杀他老婆?
Mackenzie locked himself up in his house for two moths….
麦肯锡把自己锁在屋里两个月
And nearly starved himself to death before he was brought here.
到疗养院前,几乎把自己饿死了
All because his wife left him for another man.
就因为他老婆跟别人跑了
l don’t have time for this. l gotta get out of here.
没时间管那么多,我得离开这里
These are all facets of your delusions.
这些全都是你幻想出来的
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
What about Babak?
那巴别克呢?
ls that a facet?
也是幻想的一部分吗?
How do you know about him?
你怎么知道他的?
You told me.
你自己告诉我的
l saw you.
我看过你
You thought l knew something about him, so you told me.
你以为我知道他,所以跟我说的
How do you know about him, Jack?
你怎么知道他的?杰克
Because you told me.
你自己告诉我的
l know somewhere inside you, you have to believe
我知道你内心深处的某些事
that what l’m saying is true.
我说的都是真的
You have to.
你一定得相信我
l don’t know how you know about Babak…
不懂你怎么知道巴别克的事情
but these ideas are part of your delusions.
但全都是你幻想的一部分
No.
不是