He’s recovering from Loxadol and Ativan.
给他服了精神抑制锭,没事的
Loxadol?
精神抑制锭?
He didn’t need neuroleptics.
他根本不需要安定神经
And you know that from what, a couple of two-minute stares across the room?
你看了他两分钟就知道不用?
He didn’t need anti-psychotics, if that’s really all you’re giving him.
他不需要抗精神异常的药
After he attacked me, l figured he needed a little placating.
他攻击我以后,需要稳定情绪
You sure he wasn’t provoked?
你确定他不是反击?
Are you sure you want to make an accusation like that?
你非要这么指控吗?
l’m not making any accusations.
我什么也没指控
He’s bruised up.
他打伤了我
lt happens sometimes when you gotta restrain them.
被绑的时候,有时会那么反应
He is not gonna end up like Ted Casey.
他不会像泰德一样死的
l don’t know what you’re trying to do here, but he’s not a lab animal.
你到底想干嘛?他不是白老鼠
You can’t reprogram these guys, no matter what drugs you give them…
不管什么药,都无法改变他们
Jesus, you really don’t let up, do ya?
老天啊,你还真批评个没完
Just because you failed Ted Casey doesn’t mean the rest of us did.
你治疗泰德失败,不是大家的错
Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s Christmas, remember?
今天可是圣诞节,我先告辞了
Hi, sorry l’m late.
对不起,我来晚了
Hi, Babak.
嗨,巴别克
That’s a nice wave.
打招呼打得很好
Hey, Jamile.
嗨,佳咪
Okay, that’s great. That was a truck.
好极了,一辆小卡车
Now point to the ball.
现在指一指球
Very good.
好极了
Want to hold it?
想不想抓着球?
That’s nice. Strong.
好极了,抓牢
l need you to stay with me for just a little while more, okay?
注意力再集中一点,嗯?
We’ll get there.
我们一定会办到的
Can l have some water?
我可以喝水吗?
Could l have some water? Could l have some water?
我可以喝水吗?
Here you go.
拿去
What the hell kind of drugs are you people giving me?
你们给我吃了什么鬼药?
Just something to keep you calm.
可以让你镇定的药
Did you just say something?
你刚刚有说什么吗?
l said the drugs were to keep you calm.
我说一些可以让你镇定的药
Did you sleep well?
睡得好不好?
l wasn’t asleep, was l?
我没睡着吧?有吗?
You were asleep for nearly a whole day..
你睡了快一整天
lt’s December 26th, Jack.
现在是十二月二十六日了
How are you feeling?
觉得怎么样?
December 26th?
十二月二十六日?
That’s right.
没错
1992?
一九九二年?
Yes. And that’s the sun and you’re on earth.
那是太阳,你在地球上
And l know you know better, Jack.
我知道你意识更清楚了,杰克
Who the hell are you? My mom is dead.
你到底是谁?我妈早死了
2007. Jack Starks is dead.
二OO七,杰克史塔克已经死了
No, please get out! Please get out now!
别说了,请你马上出去
You left me in there.
你把我丢在那里不管
ln where?
哪里?
You left me in that thing in the drawer, and then…
你把我丢在停尸格里面
You put me in a straitjacket.
还逼我穿上紧身夹克
We were forced to use restraints, if that’s what you’re referring to.
不得不做点防范措施
lt wasn’t a fucking restraint.
那才不是什么见鬼的防范措施
Actually, that’s exactly what our equipment is.
那的确是防范措施的设备
Relax.
放轻松
Don’t act like l don’t know what’s real.
少以为我分不清♥真♥假
You’re suffering from delusions that are part of your condition.
幻想是你的症状之一
No, l know what’s real.
我知道那是真的
You strapped me into something and stuffed me in a fuckin’ drawer.
你把我绑起来,还放到鬼抽屉里
lt wasn’t a dream.
我没有作梦
l don’t know what you’re trying to pull, but l wasn’t…
你到底想怎样,可是我没有ue4d1
l have to say…
我不得不说
this is the most resilient l’ve seen a patient undergoing this treatment.
从没病人复原的这么快过
l had a patient a few years ago.
几年前,我有一个病人
His name was Ted Casey.
泰德卡赛
Ted sodomized a seven-year-old girl.
他强♥奸♥了一个小女孩
His lawyers asked me to have a look at him, because…
律师要我评估他的精神状况
after his deeds were done…
他招认了之后
he climbed into the trees of the forest where he killed her..
爬到杀了女孩的森林里面
and howled like a dog.
像狗一样在那边嚎叫
Ted never went to prison because everyone…
泰德没入狱服刑
including me, believed he was sick.
包括我在内每个人都觉得他有病
So he came here.
于是他就进了这里
And then one day a little girl came with her mother to visit a relative…
有天一个小女孩陪妈妈来看亲戚
and l caught Ted stealing looks at her…
我抓到泰德偷瞄她
the kind of course you really have to steal, if you know what l mean.
真的是偷瞄,你懂我的意思
l asked Ted then…
我问泰德
if he could remember what the little girl who he had slain was wearing.
记得被他杀死的小女孩穿什么?
”Oh, yes,’ he said, ”l remember.
他说:我当然记得
l remember it well.”
记得很清楚
Those were actually his last words.
从此以后他就没再开过口
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
l was careless… won’t happen again.
我不会再这么不小心了
l’ll say a prayer for you, Jack.
我会为你祷告的
Maybe God will pick up where the medicine leaves off.
医药力有未迨之处就靠上帝了
You sure you know where to find Him?
你确定找得到上帝?
Jack!
杰克!
What are you doing, Jack?
你做什么,杰克?
What are you gonna do to me?
你打算拿我怎么样?
l thought l’d just ask you to come inside with me.
请你跟我一起进屋去
What if l didn’t want to come?
如果我不跟你去呢?
Well, l’d probably ask you why.
那我可能会问你原因
Because l’m not crazy.
原因就是我没疯
You suffer from a delusional disorder lt doesn’t mean you’re crazy.
你受幻想症困扰,不代表你疯了
lt just means you’re confused.
只表示你有点混淆
And you’re here instead of jail, because your condition was determined…
所以你才到疗养院,没进监狱
l didn’t kill that cop, but l don’t remember.
我没杀♥警♥♥察♥,只不过我记不清楚
Your mind’s ability to distinguish between your fantasies…
你的心智辨别能力受损
.. and the real events that happened…
分不清幻想与真正发生的事情
The real events that have happened to me have been fucked up! Not my mind!
我没毛病,真正发生的事才奇怪
Jack
杰克
l’d like to ask you a question.
我想问你一个问题
Since when do people around here start asking for things?
这会儿你们倒会问问题了
Okay. Smoke?
要不要抽烟?
That’s what you wanna ask?
你就是要问这个?
No.
不是的
l wanted to…
我想问的是
Ask you how your treatments with Dr. Becker are progressing.
贝克医生的治疗究竟怎么样?
Fine.
很好啊
l hope you’d tell me if that wasn’t the case.
如果不好,希望你据实以告
Why, what would you do? What would you do?
为什么?你又能怎么样?
l would try to make it stop.
我会想办法阻止他
l’m not sure l want them to stop.
我不见得想要他们停下来
So it’s helping?
那么说对你有帮助了?
They’re making me feel like a different person.
让我觉得自己像另一个人
You coming?
跟我回去吗?
We’re gonna freeze out here, you and l.
我们两个在外面会冻坏的
You could get hurt if they catch you trying to leave again.
他们发现你想逃走,会伤害你的
What do you know about the shit they do to us in the basement?
你知道多少地下室那些狗屁?
What shit?
什么狗屁?
You know what l’m talking about.
你明明知道我在说什么
No, l don’t.
我真的不知道
Yeah, you do.
你知道
That jacket.
夹克
What jacket?
什么夹克?
Stop playing games, you know what l’m talking about.
少装蒜了,明知故问
l know that they take you down there.
我知道他们带你下去
l know that they put you in it.
我知道他们把你关在那里面
The rest of it, it’s…
其他的,就像ue4d1

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!