So, where can l take you?
好,要我载你去哪儿?
l don’t know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don’t know?
你怎么会不知道?
l don’t know.
我不知道
Okay. There must be another shelter l can call.
八成会有收♥容♥所♥之类的
Thanks a lot. Merry Christmas to you, too.
谢谢,也祝你圣诞快乐
Great.
好极了
That was our last option.
逼不得已才送你去收♥容♥所♥
What am l gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办?
Nothing.
不怎么办
Thanks for bringing me this far.
谢谢载我到这么远的地方
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
You’ll freeze out there. You don’t even have a coat.
你连外套都没有,会冷死的
l’ll manage.
我会想办法
No, you won’t.
你不会
You’ll die of cold and then l’ll have to feel guilty.
你会冻死,然后我会很有罪恶感
And l’ve already got more guilt than l know what to do with.
何况我知道该怎么做才对
You want a drink?
要不要喝点东西?
No, l’m okay.
不用了
Shit!
真衰
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. l’m fine.
还好
You know what?
你知道吗?
lt’s Christmas Eve, and..
今天是圣诞夜,而且ue4d1
l have a couch.
我只有一张沙发
So, you can stay on it.
让给你睡好了
l’m gonna go take a bath.
我先去洗个澡
Fix yourself something to eat, if you’re hungry or anything.
饿的话,就自己弄点东西吃
There’s nothing to steal, but don’t be a jerk and take something anyway.
没什么东西好偷的,劝你安份点
No. l wouldn’t.
我不会的
My name’s Jack.
我是杰克
Let’s not do the name thing, because it’s…
自我介绍就省省吧
l don’t’ want to meet you.
我又不想看到你
l may want to help you tonight. But l don’t want to know you really.
帮你一晚上,并不代表想认识你
What’s this?
这是什么?
Bet l could do with what was in the fridge.
靠冰箱的东西做出的最好大餐了
Thanks.
谢谢
You want a drink?
要喝什么吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊
That was pretty good, considering…
你很体贴,真好
Your fridge has quite an array of things.
冰箱里有一堆东西
Not a lot of food, but..
吃的不多,而且ue4d1
Freezer has a rock in it.
冰库里面还有石头
What rock?
什么石头?
There’s a stone in it, said ”Petal”.
石头上写着小花瓣
That’s snooping.
你偷看
lt was my mom’s senseless idea of a nickname.
那是我妈帮我取的小名
So, you’re a waitress. l mean…
原来你在餐厅上班,我是说ue4d1
l don’t know what l mean.
我不知道自己在说什么
l hate Christmas.
我讨厌圣诞节
STARK JACK 328-12-24437 O POS. USMC D 12-25-196♥4♥
杰克史塔克,196♥4♥年12月25日
Wake up!
你醒醒啊
Jackie?
贾姬!
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
Who are the people in this picture?
照片上的这些人是谁?
That’s my mom and me.
我跟我妈
What do you mean your mom and…
什么意思?你跟你妈?
Where’s your mother now?
你妈妈现在人呢?
My mom is dead.
死了
What do you mean she’s dead?
她死了?你什么意思?
l mean, she’s dead. Dead, gone!
死了就是死了
She passed out with a cigarette and burned to death a long time ago.
意识不清抽烟,引起火灾烧死了
Listen, l’m sorry.
真的很遗憾
Listen.
听我说
l don’t’ know how…
该怎么说才好?
What’s the date today?
今天几号♥?
What?
什么?
l know this sounds crazy, but…
这听起来很荒谬
what year is this?
今年是哪年?
2007.
二OO七
What?!
什么? !
Who the hell are you?
你到底怎么回事?
l’m Jack Starks.
我是杰克史塔克
Get the fuck out of my house.
你给我滚出去
Did you snoop all over the place?
全家你都搜遍了?
God, you had no right.
你怎么可以这么做?
You had no right to go through anything!
你没权力到处乱翻
l know this doesn’t make any sense. lt doesn’t make any sense to me either.
我知道很奇怪,我也觉得很奇怪
lf you don’t get out of my house right now, l’m gonna call the cops.
你不马上滚,我就报♥警♥
No, please. l wont’ hurt you, just talk to me, please.
别这样,求求你跟我说清楚
Your mom was passed out on the side of the road when l met you.
你妈在路边意识不清,我看到你
She was wasted.
她喝醉了
Her name was Jean.
她叫珍
Just stop it!
别说了
l gave this kid those dog tags.
我把兵籍牌给了这个小孩
No, you didn’t!
你没有
Jack Starks did and Jack Starks is dead.
杰克史塔克给的,而且他死了
What do you mean, he’s…
你说什么?他ue4d1
He’s dead.
他死了
His body was found New Year’s Day, 1993…
一九九三年元旦发现了他的尸体
Alpine Grove.
在阿尔葛罗夫医院
He’s dead.
他死了
lt can’t be.
不可能
Well, it is.
他真的死了
l don’t care who or where you think you are, you’re not Jack Starks…
管你怎么样,你不是杰克史塔克
so whoever you are, l did a really nice thing and you’ve really…
管你是谁,我好心好意帮你
you’ve really made me regret it…
现在真的很后悔
so, please, please would you… would you just leave, okay?
请你赶快走吧
Don’t you remember me?
你不记得我了吗?
Look at me.
看着我
l’ll leave, okay. l’ll leave, but look at me. l’m not lying to you.
我会走的,看着我,我没撒慌
l met you. l met you and your mother…
我看过你和你妈妈
and there was no one around for miles.
当时好几公里内都没有半个人
l couldn’t have known that from a pair of dog tags you had lying around.
我不可能光凭牌子就知道这些
You put those down and you get out.
把东西放下,给我出去
Don’t’ you remember me?
你真的不记得我了吗?
Don’t you know? l’m..
不知道我是ue4d1
Get out!
出去!
Okay.
好吧
Please.
求求你
Please get out.
请你出去
Jackie.
贾姬
Oh, God.
噢,天啊
l can’t believe you left him in all night!
你竟然把他留在那一夜
You didn’t say anything when l asked you..
我问你的时候,你没做任何指示
l expected some common sense on your part. Open the drawer
总该有点基本常识,快拉他出来
ls he dead? No.
他死了吗?
Get him upstairs immediately. He’s dehydrated.
快带他上楼,他脱水了
l want him on an l.V. by the time l get up there.
我到之前,先给他做脑波测试
When l came to your office, l tried to ask you..
我到你办公室去,就是想问你
l expected you to take him out.
我还以为你会拉他出来
You’re a physician.
你自己是医生
l shouldn’t have to spell everything out for you.
不需要我凡事都耳提面命
Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
杰克?
Tom!
汤姆!
Tom! Can l speak with you for a moment, please?
汤姆,可以跟你谈谈吗?
What have you done with Jack Starks?
你把杰克史塔克怎么了?
What do you mean?
此话怎讲?
He’s unconscious!
他神智不清

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!