but the medical…
ue4d1就医学上而言
Half the shit that went on in Operation Desert Storm can’t be…
波湾沙漠风暴行动一半都会发生
tidied into a top-of-the-hour headline..
简化成定时新闻头条
couldn’t be said neatly, so, couldn’t be said at all.
既然报导不详实,就干脆别报导
There was someone else.
当时还有一个人
War’s ugly, and they don’t put ugly on TV.
战争很丑恶,电视不会秀出来
My client thinks he’s already died once. He doesn’t know what’s going on.
当事人以为他已死了,搞不清楚
l don’t’ really remember all of it…
我记不太清楚全部
but
可是ue4d1
There was someone else.
当时还有一个人
l think that’s what happened.
就是这样才出事的
lf Starks did kill that officer…
如果史塔克真的杀了那位警官
can’t hold a man responsible for a damaged mind.
心智失常者没法为自己行为负责
We, the jury, find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity.
陪审团认为被告心智失常,无罪
Jack Starks…
杰克史塔克
l hereby sentence you to be committed…
本席判你强制执行
to an institution for the criminally insane…
到犯罪精神疗养院
where l hope the doctors and proper treatment can help you.
但愿医生与治疗对你有所帮助
Come on, buddy.
来吧,老弟
Alpine Grove Psychiatric Hospital BLOCK H..
阿尔葛罗夫精神医院H楼
Come on.
走吧
Get him up.
把他拉起来
Please believe…
请相信我
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛?
l don’t belong here. l don’t belong here.
我没疯,根本不该在这儿
No, l don’t think you do, either…
我也不觉得你该
but neither of us can do anything about that now.
但是现在我们也爱莫能助
Please, please.
求求你,求求你!
Let me out of here.
放我出去
Please.
求求你们
How much did you give him?
给他打了多少剂量?
50 cc.s.
五十cc
And he’s been in for the full three hours?
他在里面整整三个钟头?
Okay, get him out.
好,拉他出来
Jack, can you hear me?
杰克,听得到我说话吗?
Blink for me if you can.
听得到就跟我眨眨眼睛
He didn’t lose consciousness.
他没失去知觉
Do you want to put him back in?
还要再把他放回去吗?
No, take him out of it.
不用了,把他弄下来
Take him upstairs and check his vitals every hour.
带他上楼,每小时检查生命迹象
Now that’s, l think, the context in which to view what’s going on.
现在且让我们静观其变
You may have seen a lead story in the New York Times…
您可能看过纽♥约♥时♥报♥刊载的故事
You’re the cop killer, right?
你杀了警♥察♥?
That obvious, huh?
这么明显?
TV, you know.
从电视看来的
Helps soothe an active mind.
治疗可让跃动的心灵安静
l’m Rudy Mackenzie, welcome.
鲁迪麦肯锡,欢迎
l don’t really feel like talking.
我没心情聊天
You know, that’s a shame.
不瞒你说,真的很不好意思
l don’t believe in disposable language either, small talk, chitchat. Useless.
我也不喜欢乱抬杠,没有意义
The game…
问题是ue4d1
The game is something else, though. This here is our court.
交谈是此地很重要的游戏规则
l’m ready to throw the ball.
我要开始跟你聊了
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好吧
What are you in here for?
你犯了什么罪才到这儿的?
l tried to kill my wife.
谋杀老婆
Don’t you go to jail for that?
不是该去坐牢吗?
Yeah, well, l tried like 30 times.
是啊,不过我杀了她三十次
l never planned on doing it,
我从没先计划好
lt’s was always in the heat of the moment…
全都是临时起意
And she kept threatening to have me put away, until finally…
她老威胁要把我送进神经病医院
she did.
最后终于这么做了
30 times might make you seem crazy.
三十次的确有点毛病
Or just plain stupid.
否则就是太笨了
Because you’d think by the 20th time, l’d have found an alternative method…
好歹第二十次时就该改变方法
or maybe, maybe a more effective one.
换个比较有效的方法啊
Morning, gentlemen.
各位早安
How you doing today?
你们今天觉得如何?
Fro me that is a really difficult question, Dr. Lorenson…
罗医生,这个问题真的很难回答
because the world around me is shrinking.
我周围的世界都在逃避
and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
战争、内乱、饥饿与死亡都来找我
are coming to see me today… and they’re not bringing flowers…
他们可不是带着花来的
which just makes it really difficult to get organized.
让我很难好好安排
And you, Mr. Starks?
那你呢?史塔克先生
l’m fine.
我很好
So you’re okay?
所以你还好啰?
You tell me, Doc.
你说呢?医生
You think there’s something wrong with me?
你认为我该有什么不对吗?
You’re a little underweight.
体重稍微有点过轻
Maybe l’m working it off in my dreams.
可能我在梦中健身吧
Done with the small talk?
聊完天了吗?
lt’s okay.
没关系的
Mr. Starks, l’m glad to see you’re cooperating this time.
很高兴你这次这么合作
We’re here to help, Jack.
我们都是为了帮你
Were only doing what’s best for you.
只做对你最有益的事
Hold him back till l get the tranquilizer!
把他抓好,我去拿镇静剂
Fuck the tranquilizer!
去他的镇静剂
No, that’s not necessary.
不需要
Get him up.
把他拉起来
Nurse, get the jacket.
护士小姐,去拿紧身夹克
The only thing your mind’s missing is a conscience.
你唯一失去的只有你的良心
Wait! Dr. Becker, how long do you want us to leave him in for?
贝克医生,要把他放进去多久?
Just strap him in for now.
先把他绑好再说
No! No!
不要!不要!
Hopkins, fuck.
霍普金斯,干!
Let me out of here.
我要出去
Let me out of here!
我要出去
Let me out of here!
我要出去!
You okay?
你还好吗?
l’m fine.
还好
Listen, l hate to bother you.
我无意打扰你
Then don’t.
那就别打扰
But what about Starks?
可是史塔克怎么办?
What about Starks?
什么怎么办?
Should we be…?
我们应不应该ue4d1
Should we be trying to help him any way we can?
该不该尽全力去帮助他?
Yes
当然该
But should we be leaving him in there like that?
把他一个人就那样留在那边?
The medication l’ve given him is intended to adjust…
他的药物疗法就是为了调整ue4d1
maybe even reset, his violent proclivities.
甚至减除他的暴♥力♥倾向
Peel away some layers of hate.
探讨出他会满腹仇恨的原因
Peel apparatus is merely a safe place for that to happen.
那些辅助工具都很安全
The grounds and the halls…
至于医疗大楼还有各厅室
where l can’t monitor side effects l can’t predict, aren’t.
我没办法预知看不到的副作用
But how can you e monitoring the effects while he’s in there?
你哪能知道停尸格里的副作用?
l consider the time he spends in there part of the treatment.
花在里面的时间为治疗的一部分
You can’t break something that’s already broken.
破了的东西,再怎么摔也还是破
l don’t belong here.
我不该来这儿的
l can’t breathe in here. l can’t breathe in here.
我不能呼吸
l can’t breathe in here.
我不能呼吸了
ln case you hadn’t figured, it’s Christmas Even.
提醒你今天是圣诞夜
You’re never gonna get a cab here.
等再久也叫不到计程车
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you have somewhere you need to go?
你要去什么地方吗?
l’m not sure.
我不太知道
Let me ask you that again. This time, look around and consider your options.
我再问你一遍,想清楚再回答
Have you got somewhere you need to go?
你要去什么地方吗?
Yeah, l do.
对啊
Great, get in.
那就上来吧