这跟汇票一起来 -是
Oh, this also came in the draft – Ah, yes.
我要用你的电脑 -没问题
I’ll need to use your computer – Of course.
没问题你要什么都行 -谢谢
Everything’s ready for you – Thank you.
午安 我能效劳吗
Good afternoon. How may we help you?
我要中距射程 高射速枪炮
I’m interested in an intermediate-range system, high cyclic rate.
轻便型吗 -小一点 能装在车上
Man portable? – Compact. A vehicle-mounted unit.
多少口径 -不小于7.62
What caliber? – No smaller than 7.62.
可以的
Available
7.62厘米 M-134格林机关枪
7.62 millimeter M 134 electric Gatling gun.
我要非美制单向给弹系统
I prefer non-US equipment, single-parallel system.
南斯拉夫制20厘米弹匣火炮
Available. Yugoslav 20 millimeter 19/55 cannon.
太重了
Too heavy.
波兰制 14.5厘米弹匣
AvailablePolish ZSU-33 electric, 14.5 millimeter.
射速: 每分钟1400发子弹
Cyclic rate 1,400 rounds per minute.
我有兴趣
Interested.
有效射程: 3500公尺
ive combat range 3,500 meters.
枪口速度: 每秒1700公尺
Muzzle velocity 1,700 meters per second.
我要了
I’ll take it.
价钱是二十万美元
Cost will be 200,000 dollars US.
付款方式照旧 先付一半
Transfer of funds in the usual manner: Half now, half on delivery.
寄到李特汉运输公♥司♥
To the following address: Letterham Shipping…
加拿大魁北克省蒙特利尔市
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, GI H 876.
客户: 查尔斯·墨道
Client name: Murdock, Charles C.
提列到芬兰有什么计划
“What are they planning?Why is Terek in Finland?”
美♥国♥佬♥ 杀 教训
“The Americans. Kill. Example.”
豺狼 什么 没什么道理
“Jackal? What Jackal? It doesn’t make sense.”
他们有何计划
“Jackal? What jackal?”
你们是谁
“Who are you?”
你们这些臭豺狼
“You fucking jackal.”
还等什么 救醒他
“Why you hanging around?Revive him.”
天哪
Jesus.
为国♥家♥安♥全♥用药逼供 完全合法
Drug-assisted interrogation is perfectly legal in matters of state security.
不幸的是 他有心脏病
Unfortunately, Mr.Politovsky had an undiagnosed heart condition.
他提到”豺狼”
He said, “jackal”?
你知道代表什么吗
Does this mean something to you?
有个叫豺狼的职业杀手
There’s supposedly a killer for hire who uses that name.
据说犯下几项暗♥杀♥行动
Several assassinations are credited to him…
却无法证实他的存在
but we’ve never been able to prove if he even exists.
克格勃曾经雇用他
From time to time, he was a KGB asset.
有名字吗 -没有
Do you have a name? – No name.
付款汇给中间人或是香港户头
Payments were made to the contracting organization or a Hong Kong bank account.
克格勃也没见过他
No KGB member has ever seen him.
他曾在美国犯案吗
Do we know if he ever operated in the US?
没有 不过
No, but
帕托·维斯基有FBI局长唐诺·布朗的资料
Politovsky’s briefcase contained biographical material on your Donald Brown, Director of the FBI.
老天爷 他要干大票的
Jesus Christ. This guy’s going for the gold, huh?
帮我打电♥话♥给他
Get him on the phone for me.

Yes, sir.
早安 -早安
Good morning – Morning.
你来加拿大做什么 -银头鳟鱼 我来钓鱼
Purpose of your visit to Canada? – Steelhead. Fishing.
祝你愉快 海斯先生
Enjoy your stay, Mr.Hayslip.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you. I will.
这辆迷你箱型车很便宜
I can give you a really good deal on this minivan.
配备齐全 还有雷射唱盘
It’s brand-new. It’s fully loaded. We’ve even got a six-disk CD changer.
我只要你的驾照和信♥用♥卡♥
The only thing I need right now is your drivers license and credit card.
一切都没问题 墨道先生
I’ll check this with the manager. Everything should be okay, Mr.Murdock.
叫我查理 -好的 查理
Oh, make it Charlie – All right, Charlie.
稍等 -慢慢来
See you in a sec – Take your time.
追捕行动保密 别曝光
I want this op close-hold, no publicity.
请国♥务♥院♥ 中情局 特勤局和俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥合作
Put a working group together: State, CIA, Secret Service, Russian Embassy.
每晚九点在这里报告进度
They’ll have daily progress reports, 9:00 P.M. Every evening, this office.
寇少校 还有什么
Major Koslova, anything else?
克格勃曾资助五次暗♥杀♥行动
Since 1983, KGB provided funding for five direct-action missions:
一次用炸♥弹♥ 四次是刺杀
One bombing and four assassinations by gunshot.
豺狼是主凶
TheJackal was the operative used.
你给的资料太少
Not giving me much to work with.
资料是很少
We don’t have much.
寇少校的线人无法指认他
Major Koslova’s informers can’t finger him.
中情局也查不到他 -那该怎么办
They don’t know who he is. CIA can’t track him – Then what?
我们查出有六个人见过他
Using KGB files, I’ve identified six operatives we believe to have actually seen him.
四个死了 一个在利比亚 一个可能在美国
Four are dead, one is in Libya, but the last is here in the US.
巴士克分♥裂♥主义份子西莉亚
A Basque separatist named Isabella Celia Zancona.
她知道他的长相
She might at least know what he looks like.
我们不知道她的下落
But we have no idea of her whereabouts.
一定有人知道
Someone must.
她曾和爱尔兰共和军狙击手狄坎·莫昆交往过
Interpol says that in the ’80s she was involved with Declan Joseph Mulqueen, an IRA sharpshooter.
他厌倦杀戮后 被组织派来美国
Word is he burned out. They decided to get him out of Ireland.
八♥九♥年因走私军♥火♥罪名入狱
Shipped him over here. In ’89, he picked up twice 25 years…
目前在麻州监狱服刑
He’s currently serving time at a maximum-security pen in Massachusetts.
就算他知情 他怎么肯合作
Say he does know where she is, what makes you think he’ll talk to you?
他合作我就让他减刑
I’m hoping he’ll cooperate for a reduced sentence.
别答应太多 他是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Don’t promise too much. After all, he’s a terrorist.
你有访客 莫昆
You got some visitors, Mulqueen.
你找伊莎贝干嘛 她没做坏事
What do you want with Isabella?She’s done nothing here.
她是非法入境
She entered the country illegally.
FBI副局长亲自抓非法移♥民♥
What? The FBI is sending deputy directors out after illegal aliens?
少来 你到底找谁
Give over, Preston. Who are you really looking for?
职业杀手 自称豺狼
A pro. Calls himself the Jackal.
那家伙
Oh, that fella.
神秘人物
The mystery man.
她也许能帮我们找到他
We think she might have seen him and may be able to help us find him.
事成的话 总统会将她引渡回国
If so, we’ll arrange a pardon for her signed by the President of the US.and guarantee no extradition.
西班牙政♥府♥绝对找不到她
We’d also guarantee the Spanish government will never know her whereabouts.
他们找不到她 你们也一样
They don’t know now, do they? Neither do you.
这样最好
Let’s keep it that way.
你能救一条人命
Would it matter that you might be saving a human life?
哪条人命有这么重要
And whose human life would be important enough for all this?
FBI局长唐诺·布朗
Mr.Donald Brown, director of the FBI.
真有意思
Wouldn’t that be droll?
狱中有些人想要你的命
We know that gang elements in this prison want you dead.
政♥府♥要我的命
The entire government wants me dead, mister.
我还活着 -臭小子我就直说吧
Yet here I am – All right, smart-ass.
你只要合作 就能换到别的监狱
and we’ll get you transferred to a minimum-security facility.
否则你没办法活着出去
That’s your only chance to ever walk out of this goddamn place in one piece.
只有一次机会 不要就拉倒
That’s a one-time offer. Now take it or leave it.
去你的 随便你说几次
Stuff it then, as many fucking times as you like.
原谅我 我人在监狱
Pardon the language. I’ve been in prison.
你要怎样才肯帮忙
All right, what will it take for you to help us?
先保证伊莎贝的安全
First, I’d have to be convinced Isabella would be kept safe.
没问题
Done.
让我回爱尔兰 还我自♥由♥身
Then you’d have to let me go, back to Ireland, free man.
想都别想
Out of the question.
你曾走私军♥火♥ 还杀死英国官员
Besides gunrunning, you’re a known killer of British government personnel.
你还炸死老弱妇孺
Not to mention all the women and children you’ve probably blown up…
我没有 我没炸死人
It’s not my war. I was never a bomber.
有何不同 你杀过人
I don’t see the distinction. You still took human lives.
那是场战争 我现在想回家
The distinction is I killed in a war. Now I want to go home. Simple as that.
你说得倒容易
Simple for you, perhaps.
和平条约签署后 士兵都能回家
Even in Russia, soldiers go home when the treaty’s signed.
你不能 抱歉
Well, that’s not gonna happen. Sorry.
答应你会试试看
All right, just the chance then.
尽量帮我争取
Your best efforts to get me free.
我相信你的话
I’ll settle for your word on it.
抱歉
Sorry.
豺狼想干掉局长
So theJackaI’s after your director, is he?
最好安排后事 谁也救不了他
Best tell him to get his affairs in order. Because nobody can save him now.
除了我 我见过他
Nobody except me. Because I met him.
我没说吗
Oh, yeah. Didn’t I mention it?
我认得他的脸
I can identify him
更重要的是 我认得他的手法
by his face, given the opportunity. But more importantly, by his methods.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!